Academy for the different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...Whoa, dude so sorry to hear about that. Thousand hopes you recover fully soon and glad you're alive...Wow.

I'm glad your okay. Alive. Hope your breathing gets to normal soon.

@Raven 'n @Quiet One , thank you. I think your 'get wells' will surely help me recover. It's just thiiiiiis much from being completely healed --> [ ]
i think.

I unfortunately have to pull out x-x I have way too much on my plate with having a group rp dumped on my head to GM as well as my other personal rp's, and work and school (of which I'm falling behind in). I'll keep reading and see if I can enter when things work themselves out, but for now I can't v-v

I unfortunately have to pull out x-x I have way too much on my plate with having a group rp dumped on my head to GM as well as my other personal rp's, and work and school (of which I'm falling behind in). I'll keep reading and see if I can enter when things work themselves out, but for now I can't v-v
NOOOOOOO

T~T I'm sorry...

...... Because I upset you.....?

@Shadicmaster: I'm sure the rest of us will miss you too, and your involvement in this RP. *Sniff* You were too good for this world. *Bawls uncontrollably in the corner.*

Also, since you and I don't want to be first, @Raven, I guess the winner of our race is @Lala.

Lol, I never really intended to become the winner xD

Status
Not open for further replies.