Academy for the different.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I feel like drawing a scene where all of the characters are together
But that won't happen
I suck at drawing action
Or writing action
Or writing in general
*raises hand* I could maybe perhaps try-

Much envy of your paper stack
Ohohoh
But my handwriting is the reason why I hate writing:
IMG_20140914_091144767_zpsad86c5ba.jpg

Edit: @Chronisia wow. She'll slap you!
No jk.
Poor guy
q

Such fabu hand skill~
>~< I write in cursive so-
I don't write in cursive because
It feels awkward for my weird hand to just write
Even writing that was a bit hard
Lat meh
See yer
Hand
Writing
So I can learn
Something

I don't write in cursive because
It feels awkward for my weird hand to just write
Even writing that was a bit hard
Lat meh
See yer
Hand
Writing
So I can learn
Something
Room to dark for actual hand writing- take digital form- also couldn't be bothered alphabet-ing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 2
Room to dark for actual hand writing- take digital form- also couldn't be bothered alphabet-ing
Aw yeh.
Awww yeh.
Let me
Be your kohai
And learn beautiful handwriting
From you

You guys do know @DixeyRay will get annoyed if she has to derail silliness again when she comes online right? Personally I love reading it, but I'm not running this thing.

@Quiet One But this is the OOC chat and we need things to keep it alive.
Like the story idea.
If she gets annoyed about the mass messages in the OOC chat, she can easily stop watching the thread, but she can bookmark it instead. That was she can check on it often enough and scroll through messages to monitor manually.
I'd be more worried if she has e-mail notifications that sound every time someone posts.
If I were the moderator, I wouldn't be annoyed by the role player's silliness in OOC because it's OOC. Out of Character is meant to be weird and silly.

BEING FUNNY AND WEIRD ISNT A CRIME Y'KNOW

Hey, I said I was loving it, but I didn't want to make Dixie angry. I get to teleport! I don't want to jeopardize that power! *teleports to bear cage, pokes bear, and then teleports back giggling* That is fun! XD

There. That silly enough for you?

Oh, yeah, with the IC how do you make your speech coloured D:? (WouldactuallydosomethingintheICifIcouldthinkofanything)

There's two A's on the writing board. The one with the underline that doesn't have the black box is text color.

Let me help about keeping this OOC chat alive; How should I teach some idiot who tried to make friends with a girl by asking her out? No slap, it's way tooooooo soft

Pretend to date someone else? Ray's available.

Or you could put the moves on him, make him feel so awkward he has to say what his real intentions were, and then chastise him for his lack of honesty.

The first one's funnier, but the second might get your point across better.

Pretend to date someone else? Ray's available.

Or you could put the moves on him, make him feel so awkward he has to say what his real intentions were, and then chastise him for his lack of honesty.

The first one's funnier, but the second might get your point across better.
Honestly, the 2nd route sounds nice if romance wasn't kind of forbidden here (bah). Oh well, I forgot we're "different", so I think I'll deal with this using a "different" way (just wait for him to post :lol:)

Hurdur

Well uh
I was taking a personality test and I kept getting ISTJ
AHAHA
HAHA
HA--
10pojmf.png

2qx2luc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.