ABSOLUTE POTENTIAL

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely, I've watched it, and will continue to watch it, but oh the amount of cringing sometimes XD
I do hope they'll improve the snow queen's outfit >.< the one of the finale was just so poorly executed.

Definitely, I've watched it, and will continue to watch it, but oh the amount of cringing sometimes XD
I do hope they'll improve the snow queen's outfit >.< the one of the finale was just so poorly executed.
If you're talking about the recent finale, it's likely due to her being pregnant and the footage throughout the episode being a combination of archive, new close ups, and body double shots.

No, I mean Elsa, or whatever her name will be this time round, the one that came from Rumpel's vault with Emma and Hook when they returned home.

No, I mean Elsa, or whatever her name will be this time round, the one that came from Rumpel's vault with Emma and Hook when they returned home.
Oh okay, sorry I misread that lol. Yeah the digitial effects of the blue jell-o were pretty brutal.

yup... weird pudding all over the floor, forming a Snow Queen that obviously was a poor copy of the Disney outfit. I mean, seriously >.< that trail behind her, it's supposed to be a stiff material, 'gliding' like ice, not a damn see-through piece of silk that flows too smooth >.< ugh.

Right, sorry about that XD I kinda am obsessive sometimes over details >.>'

yup... weird pudding all over the floor, forming a Snow Queen that obviously was a poor copy of the Disney outfit. I mean, seriously >.< that trail behind her, it's supposed to be a stiff material, 'gliding' like ice, not a damn see-through piece of silk that flows too smooth >.< ugh.

Right, sorry about that XD I kinda am obsessive sometimes over details >.>'

Is it stiff in Frozen? I could have sworn it was more like the silk lol.

haha yeah, I'll shut it now XD I focus on things like types of fabric and how they flow, how they react in certain settings, blabla, ask me about swords and you'll get a bumbling idiot here haha

haha yeah, I'll shut it now XD I focus on things like types of fabric and how they flow, how they react in certain settings, blabla, ask me about swords and you'll get a bumbling idiot here haha
lol No worries, it's nice to see the OOC active!

True, I agree on that, an active OOC always makes me happy, not just because there's a potential of planning fun stuff for in the RP, but that way one gets to know the others a little bit better :D Ways of thinking, preferences, focus points, etc.

True, I agree on that, an active OOC always makes me happy, not just because there's a potential of planning fun stuff for in the RP, but that way one gets to know the others a little bit better :D Ways of thinking, preferences, focus points, etc.
Exactly, I find if people talk to each other in the OOC, the more likely they are to interact their characters in the IC.

Nobody ever acknowledges me.

True, true at that. I definitely look forward to seeing more and more of this story develop

Also I may post here soon, since it appears @Roman isn't replying to Gareth haha.

Oh, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I'll do that today. Been so busy with RP's I'm going to join that I've gotten distracted from the RP's I'm in.

Wraith, send them to the track if you like. I want Justin to test out his new physical capabilities while whole anyway.

Reactions: Lord Wraith
Right-o! I'll think of something to get us going.

Just got back. Will only be on for a couple days. Looks like I've missed a lot. Is it safe to still have Mary at her house? I feel like at some point I should interact with the others, even if my character isn't big on that anymore.

Just got back. Will only be on for a couple days. Looks like I've missed a lot. Is it safe to still have Mary at her house? I feel like at some point I should interact with the others, even if my character isn't big on that anymore.
You haven't really missed too much, most of it is just a back and forth between character.

You're also definitely safe to have Mary still chillin' like a villain at home.

She's not a villian. She's just a bit of a recluse. And I put in a way for her to get involved. Her friend's calling 911! That should get SHIFT on her doorstep in ten minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.