ABSOLUTE POTENTIAL

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough hahaha

So with the SHIFT group will they forcibly take us in or something even if we coincide with the general population and blend in not causing a ruckus, or is this more like they want to "Deal with the problem" and get rid of us??

Not sure if this got answered, but SHIFT will only come after you if you make yourself known and use your powers publically. If you wear a disguise or otherwise be subtle, they won't pursue you near as quickly. Additionally, not using your powers will allow you to remain incognito. SHIFT uses Supers, so it's not like they're looking to exterminate you, they are however looking to keep peace and anything they perceive as a threat to that peace they will eliminate.

That's perfect, thanks for the update on that. Was just curious, because in case they randomly see Jack using abilities in public. His wind walls cant really be seen so was wondering if I could use them to perform on the street randomly.

How did my comment of fair enough (first one this page) warrant an X 'no just no' XD lol

Anyway, makes sense to have an organization like that go around and the like.

Likely a mistap on my mobile. All fixed now!

• Thank You
Reactions: Olissa
Figured it might be that, happens on random occasions XD

Finally... came around to posting.
Sorry if it's bad. I really didn't know what to do with her, and definitely wasn't in the mood to crowd up the library even more XD well, at this moment, maybe later :P

Wait there's more people in the library?? Crap I did forget that there were three people already in the library, oops XD my bad.

Well considering the circumstances I would have guessed that it made sense for those characters to go there. Just not for Alexiana, since she's not exactly looking for answers XD

Her powers are fully passive under normal circumstances. Unless her blood's outside of her body... different matter all together. But that's usually not the case with normal everyday life :P
She needs another person to discover her powers though. Either by somehow getting her blood onto someone's skin or by someone else noticing their powers don't work anymore XD

Hmmm someone will take up that role, but first we need someone ot fully realize their powers. I still have to figure out how I will make Jack discover he can manipulate the air around him

Let him sneeze? I don't kno, there are so many ways to do that one XD

Oh god, creating a hurricane because he sneezed would be hilarious. Or I could have him suddenly keep walking forward on air and not notice

Haha definitely would be quite the phenomenon, that's for sure. Or something simple as wanting to reach something, only to see it be blown away, even though there's no wind inside.

I love when you guys discuss like this. It makes me happy to see potential character development.

Also I may post here soon, since it appears @Roman isn't replying to Gareth haha.

I still can't get over the avatar and the gif of the Dark One XD

And what can I say, plotting's 90% of the fun for me XD I'm a film writer by nature XD

Rrrrumplestiltskin dearie!

And yes plotting is a lot of fun! I have more fun coming up with RP ideas some days than I do putting them into action.

eeeeeeh *squeels* As suckish as that show sometimes is (and predictable) he still is such an awesome character <3

And I hear ya, I've got so many plots, and ideas, but nowhere near the time, energy, or will to place them online to put them into actual action... plotting often just is so much more fun

eeeeeeh *squeels* As suckish as that show sometimes is (and predictable) he still is such an awesome character <3

And I hear ya, I've got so many plots, and ideas, but nowhere near the time, energy, or will to place them online to put them into actual action... plotting often just is so much more fun

My gosh, so predictable. But I love it and will devotedly watch this coming season as well. The third season was kind of a poor choice to go about I feel, so we'll see how it goes from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.