ABSOLUTE POTENTIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Men is a pretty good starting point for an RP taking place at a school full of Super Humans lol.

Haha indeed! I was thinking something like that too.
In that case, we definitely need some awesome bald headed headmaster XD just for kicks

I'd like to try and be a bit more original than that haha.

Fine, make him furry, fuzzy and blue.. oh wait XD :P (just kidding)

That does it! The Headmaster if Chewbacca, no arguments lol

bwahahaha omg that would indeed be awesome.
Wait... how does one communicate with a chewbacca..

We'll need a Mirvana type...

That'll make sense eventually lol

Do you have any idea how long ago it was that I even saw parts of the Star Wars franchise? XD I'll just google stuff XD
Though I have no idea what you mean with Mirvana. I know Nirvana, and Minerva, but that's about as far as my knowledge goes
*waits patiently till all will be revealed at some destined point* ^o^

Man that was a typo on my part.

Minerva is what I actually meant lol Though it's probably not the connotation you're used to.

I know of the Roman Goddess, and there's a character in Harry Potter called Minerva I think, though I haven't read the books or remembered much of the books XD
But I'm certain there might be other connections to that name haha

Minerva was the Roman goddess of knowledge, that's all I know.

And I haven't seen the Star Wars movies. Whoops.

Nope. I guess that's part of being raised with only sisters. And they were a bit before my time as well.

Well I'm 24, only child, a girl, but I work in the film industry so I had better seen it XD Only thing is I don't remember most of it >.> 'cause well... it's been a long time ago that I saw it...

I've got a friend who can do a brilliant Chewbacca impression. Does that count?

Well I'm 24, only child, a girl, but I work in the film industry so I had better seen it XD Only thing is I don't remember most of it >.> 'cause well... it's been a long time ago that I saw it...

A long time ago...

In a galaxy far, far away? :D

@Lord Wraith: No problem with taking magic out. Just asking. Besides, I've got a ton of other characters I can probably work with depending on how this new one goes. Look forward to when it starts.

Good news everyone, the OOC is coming along swimmingly! With luck you'll see it tomorrow, without it you're looking at late Monday evening.

...Damn. I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to get on tomorrow. I sincerely doubt it. I'm not hopeful about Monday, either, though I can try.

Status
Not open for further replies.