ABSOLUTE POTENTIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

Just waiting for the right time to shove my character into somewhere to actually interact with someone

Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

Just waiting for the right time to shove my character into somewhere to actually interact with someone

Depending on what you want to do, there's a police chase going on near the campus with SHIFT going after Mary/OverGrowth. I'm sending my characters after it and I think Olissa and PlayingMonster were going to get in on it too.

Still here- and I'm not sure about our characters getting involved, as Jess is about to make a huge discovery relating to Olissa's character

Still here- and I'm not sure about our characters getting involved, as Jess is about to make a huge discovery relating to Olissa's character
Ah no worries, that's probably for the better anyways.

Alright everyone I have some bittersweet news.

Firstly, the bitter part is I've decided to officially end Absolute Potential. I thank you all for playing and while it wasn't the most successful venture I look forward to playing with those of you who stuck it out till the end again soon... which brings me to the sweet part.

I'm nearing completion on a new Roleplay, like Absolute it will be a Superhuman RP however this one is a 'Superhuman School' RP complete with a linear story and set up so as to keep everyone involved so as to avoid the issues which plagued Absolute. I'll be linking the interest check here later this week when it's completed.

Once again I thank you for joining Absolute and apologize for closing it. I'll completely understand if you decide not to check out my new RP.

I'm definitely interested.
Would we be able to (sort of) reboot our characters into that thread, adapted and fitted in to the new setting? Or would you rather we make new characters for that?

It definitely was fun while it lasted

I'm definitely interested.
Would we be able to (sort of) reboot our characters into that thread, adapted and fitted in to the new setting? Or would you rather we make new characters for that?

It definitely was fun while it lasted

Since I salvaged a lot of information for this RP, your character would only require minor changes to fit in so if you'd like to do that it's definitely possible.

Awesome, I'll first look if I might be able to make a new character, but otherwise at least I know it's possible to convert a char from here to there :)

Reactions: Lord Wraith
I HATE MY POOR INTERNET ACCESS!! I was not at all done with this, but unfortunately I haven't been able to so much as look at this until just now! I'm learning to drive at the moment, you see, and a lot of my time has gone into lessons. I really hate that I have such a hard time getting to a computer. Is there some sort of back-up story or anything?

What do you mean by back up story?

Edit: Like a history explaining the RP?

Well...The RP is dead now right? I meant if you had a sort of back-up RP in mind for those still interested.

Well...The RP is dead now right? I meant if you had a sort of back-up RP in mind for those still interested.

Ooh, you must have missed my above post.

'I'm nearing completion on a new Roleplay, like Absolute it will be a Superhuman RP however this one is a 'Superhuman School' RP complete with a linear story and set up so as to keep everyone involved so as to avoid the issues which plagued Absolute. I'll be linking the interest check here later this week when it's completed.'

So yes, I'm working on a new RP that have some similarities with this one and you'll be able to reboot and reuse Mary if you so wish.

Yep, I'm definitely interested. I'll probably make a pretty different character, though.

Excellent! Do the heroes have to be Scifi based like in Absolute, or can there be a little leniency? Because I've had this idea for a while about a witch who spent some time in a mental institution and has a tentative grip on reality.

Excellent! Do the heroes have to be Scifi based like in Absolute, or can there be a little leniency? Because I've had this idea for a while about a witch who spent some time in a mental institution and has a tentative grip on reality.

In order to keep the world 'simple' once again magic is off the table. Sorry about that.

I will go think of some awesome powers and await further news.

The biggest obstacle in my way currently is designing/typing up the school. Once that's done the OOC will be nearly completed. So depending on what I get done tonight that will definitely change my ETA.

Well we'll be right here waiting I think ^-^

We started watching X-Men, so that gave me a few ideas. Now to just think more about my character in general. Due to a lack of a life, I will be patiently waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.