Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soulserenity20

Original poster
23hum3r.png

• [dash=white]It has been winter for far too long now. The world was not built for stagnancy. Without change, there can be no future.
    You are that change.
    You must bring about the shifting of the seasons. [/dash]

• Map in Spoiler
    [spoili]
    28ioktc.png
    [/spoili]

w0mi37.png

You never knew this world. It was always just a part of a story you heard as a child: a world where the seasons no longer changed and for an eternity, Winter maintained its hold on the land. This world was said to be beautiful, but dangerous, for it loomed in a delicate balance, like a set of scales, ever-nearing its tipping point. Stagnancy is not the stuff of life. A world can only stay frozen for so long.

You awake from a dream in a world you never knew. The cold air swirls around you and silently, snowflakes drift down from the sky, kissing your chilled skin before melting away. The sky is dark but for the dancing lights that dazzle the skyscape. The stars are outshone by these lights of blue and purple. The beauty is entangling, but something within you demands you look away. All around, you see a white blanket of snow and hear nothing but the gently breeze. Where are you? You do not know this world of Winter.

It becomes quickly apparent that you are far from home. Are you alone? With some searching, you come to discover there are others, more like you that are lost, unsure of this strange, beautiful place. You come together, one of you noticing a strange creature leaping about in the distance. It looks to be a deer of sorts, but it is larger than any you've ever seen and its coat is white as the snowy landscape, its antlers are made of ice, and its eyes are a cool, purple.

Together with the others, you decide teamwork is the best chance at survival. But none of you are sure how you got here or where you must go. And so, as a team, you venture out into this wintry world, seeking answers and seeking shelter. If you can survive, you may find yourself caught up in a magical adventure.

Welcome, to the World of Winter.
    talaau.png

• 34r8xg6.png

SURVIVAL
    This roleplay will be an unpredictable adventure filled with curious opportunities driven by chance. I will be rolling dice consistently throughout to determine encounters and sub-adventures you will come across in the main plot. Your characters will be your own, but I will be giving you situations where your character fails or succeeds at certain actions and you must react accordingly. Like survival in the real world wilds, nothing is certain, you will face a number of difficult decisions; this is all a part of the survival experience.

MAGICK AND COMPANIONS
    Two key features in this roleplay will be the bestowal of a magical ability and a companion or familiar from the world of Winter. You will not be able to choose either of these. They will be given out at various times as the plot progresses. If you are not mature enough to be okay with the unexpected and extended equailty (not everyone will have a power at the exact same time, not everyone will get a companion at the same time, but everyone will get one) then I fear this roleplay is not for you. A key aspect of any great adventure is the unexpected. This roleplay will be based around how your characters respond to the world and you will not have the same OOC power you would have in other roleplays. That is the point of this RP.

FORMAL RULES
    +Do not complain about your ability or companion. I will take generic requests at the start of the RP but the surprise is the nature of the roleplay.+
    +Be mature, communicate, and be kind.+
    +Posting requirement is once per week, sometimes once per two weeks. My roleplays are long term. We all have vastly different schedules and so a week to two week long window helps ensure everyone has ample time to post. We'll aim for movement in the plot once a week.+
    +COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR GM. I'm patient as hell but I do expect effort.+
    +I EXPECT GOOD WRITING. You'll be PM'd by me if I don't accept your writing level. Poor writing makes it harder for your GM's and harder for your fellow players. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is.+

• eiqo8o.png

Name:
    Hometown: (real world locations)

Personality in 5 words:
    Descriptive Personality:
    History:

Strengths: (Character traits like leadership, intelligence, etc)
    Skills: (physical abilities, hiking, hunting, cooking, riding, etc.)
    Weaknesses: (mental and physical weaknesses, like fears, inability to run long distances, etc.)

NOTE: I'm a tough GM. Don't even try to give me a traumatized 17 year old that has mastered martial arts and swordsmanship and comes from the army and can ride a horse professionally and was abused and abandoned as a child and left in the streets and still has perfect linguistic skills, no coping issues, and happens to also be handsome, athletic, and charismatic. I will shut you down immediately.

THIS IS AN INTEREST CHECK BUT FEEL FREE TO CLAIM A SPOT FOR YOUR CHARACTER AND START BUILDING A CS. I ONLY NEED 4 PLAYERS TO GET THIS MOVING. I WILL CLOSE SIGNUPS WHEN WE HAVE 8 PLAYERS.

Thank you all for your interest. I am sincerely grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! I try not to have a posting order because it makes it less natural. If your player has something to do, do it. If you're in an interaction, why wait for other people who aren't in that interaction to post so that you can? It makes more sense to me to not have it!

*flops tiredly* I swear I'm getting a character done, she's fighting tooth and nail though on her history. Is it okay to put up a W.I.P? If so, I can at least show some proof that I'm getting somewhere! ^.^

*flops tiredly* I swear I'm getting a character done, she's fighting tooth and nail though on her history. Is it okay to put up a W.I.P? If so, I can at least show some proof that I'm getting somewhere! ^.^
Posting a wip is usually helpful! You might get some feedback that'll help you :)

Sorry I didn't get my post up D: I'll try to get it done in the next couple of days x.x

[fieldbox=Did you call my Name?, #CC5543]
Name: Whetu Lior Rivera
Hometown: Marton, New Zealand
[fieldbox=Ponderings and Wonderings: What makes Whetu Tick, #6D7696]
Personality in 5 words:
Quiet, Down to Earth, Dreamer, Gentle, Distant

Descriptive Personality:
Whetu tends to come across as being distant and...prickly would be the word for it. She doesn't deal well with large groups of people, and the busyness of town or city life tends to leave her overwhelmed. She is often silent, keeping her thoughts and opinions to herself, though she will not hesitate to help should she be able to. Whetu is fairly adaptable, able to take most surprises that life throws at her, though there are a few things she finds hard to adapt to, city life and crowds being the major things. She does and will warm up to people, it just takes time and effort. Her fears are few, with dogs taking the top place and boredom taking a distant second. Her fear of dogs does not fully include puppies, as she can see them separate from an adult dog, but she does interact with them warily.

Warm hearted, Lior loves young animals, even puppies, though she isn't as fond of young children or dogs. With her family, she loves to play games, tell stories and be active. Privately she enjoys writing down the events of the day in a journal, along with any stories or 'daydreams' she wished to keep note of. Not many equate Whetu as being a dreamer, what with her usual down to earth outlook on life, but she does have her moments and she does realize that to be realistic at all times would turn her optimistic attitude into a pessimistic one. A bit of Idealist thinking is just the solution to that problem. [/fieldbox][fieldbox=Life and Times of Whetu Rivera, #e65c00]History:
Born and raised in New Zealand, Whetu Lior Rivera lived in a modest homestead near the town of Marton. She was home-schooled during her younger years along with her younger sibling as all hands were needed to keep the homestead running. Life on the homestead meant Lior learned many handy and useful skills, though there were many a time where she bemoaned her lot in life as she fed the animals, gathered the crops, and cleaned the outhouse! Complaints aside, Whetu loved her life and wouldn't trade it for anything, though cleaning out the outhouse could be a deal-breaker...

Major events in Lior's life were few and far between but each one left an impression. The first event that Lior could recall, was the death of a family friend, a friend that died suddenly in front of her. The death was caused by natural means- a heart attack she would later learn- but for a while Lior blamed herself for the death though there was little she could have done at the time. From that event were several others, human and animal, that brought home the irreversible truth that death happened, that it came for everyone and often it came with no warning. Lior never did react like others she saw during the funerals, she was almost emotionally removed except for the slim fact that she did get sad and depressed if the death was someone she knew. The second major event was when she was attacked by a dog while at a friends house. The attack left scars both physical and mental, her left leg bearing scars from wounds that required stitches while mentally she was left with a fear of dogs. This fear isn't all consuming, as she can deal with puppies and even tolerate some adult dogs, but always is she wary of them.

Other than that, Whetu's life was dictated by the seasons and the seemingly ever increasing chore list of things needing to get done.

Whetu had planned on staying at the homestead til she found a husband, but a quick nap in the hay one fall evening turned her plans upside down.
[/fieldbox][fieldbox=Tick Tock | The Inner Workings, green]Strengths:
Adaptable- Lior is in most situations, adaptable. Injury? Okay, we need the first aid kit (And maybe a little more)! A world of winter? Well then, warmth and shelter is a must! Lior knows that to adapt, a calm and steady mindset is needed, an ability to observe, analyze and understand a problem then to list what needs to be done without unneeded panic. That is what it means to be adaptable to Whetu; coincidently, this also makes her a good peacekeeper.
Agile- To move quickly and precisely, with a goal in mind. Living on a homestead with unruly animals means Whetu learned to move and move fast to avoid injury or losing an item. Whetu will often react without thought if something is thrown her way, a cat leaping towards her, or an item falling from a table, she is the most agile in those moments.
Perceptive- Perception means to see, or to observe and understand what one sees. For Lior, it simply means that she is good at reading body language and any other non-verbal speaking. Naturally, she also tends to do well with puzzles, often coming up with a solution that was missed. However, Lior tends to keep her observations to herself, refusing to share them with others unless necessary.
Optimistic- An eternal optimist, Lior sees the good in things even when all seems lost. Granted, she does not disregard hardship and other dismal things, but she prefers to look at and find something good about it. This can grate on other people's nerves, since most would look at her and think 'naive' for her positive outlook on life.
Skills: Animal handling, Farm work (Gardening and care of crops), Minor to intermediate repair-work (Plumbing, tools, construction) Food prep (Drying, smoking, canning), Minor to intermediate first aid, Minor seamstress, Minor Hunting/fishing/trapping, Minor field dressing.
Homestead life means Whetu has experience in all manner of skills, from beginner sewing, hunting and field-dressing, to intermediate first aid and repair work. She also knows how to handle some large animals such as horses and cows, smaller animals like rabbits and chickens, and she knows her way around a garden.
Weaknesses: Not very good communication skills or people skills, fears dogs, deals with loss 'logically' and may not react in a typical manner (i.e. no hysterics, no crying, no real signs of loss), Technological skills is...minimal
While her weaknesses may not seem like much, in a world where networking, communication and technology reigns supreme, her three major weaknesses are a glaring problem. Lior simply is not comfortable around others and has difficulty in making her thoughts clear in a verbal manner. Her lack of technological skills is apparent whenever she is required to do something on a computer or cellphone, though she can operate large machines fairly well and do basic repairs on motors, and electrical wiring in a house. Her fear of dogs has not yet reached an unmanageable level, but another attack or two will see her avoiding canines for good. Finally, while it might not be considered a weakness, there is the fact that Whetu simply does not deal with stress, anger, or grief in what one would call a typical manner. Stress is dealt with by smiling, anger makes her silent and adds a frosty tone to her normal distance, while grief is dealt with in a manner that most thinks is unemotional. [/fieldbox]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Is @Cait still with us? If not, I'm going to have Amalia move on. I'll reply with Arthur in a bit.

I haven't heard from her in quite some time... Hmm. @Cait, PM me please!

Reverend is being a butthead and hasn't posted in a while, but he will once we get some down time -_- The holidays are rough. Akashi is still in, Greenie is, Bitter, me, rev, and scath. I'll go over @Scath 's CS once it's complete :)

Reactions: Greenie
Sounds good @Scath I'll approve it within the next day or two! We might have another new player joining soon too :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
AlexisArnold.jpg

Name: Becca Arnold
Hometown: Billings, Montana

Personality in 5 words: Fearless, shrewd, happy (glass half-full always kind of happy), patient, kind

Descriptive Personality: Becca is very down to earth. She has many privileges that come with being Jock Arnold's daughter, but she is wonderfully unaffected by that. She was raised to work hard and play hard and that an honest day's work was it's own reward. She lives by those truths as as adult. They are her daily mantra and can be seen in just about every aspect of everything she does, and every decision she makes. She has become a sought after breeder, because of her diligence, attention to detail and patience. She looks at defeat as the means of learning and growing, not as a negative thing. She is not afraid of a challenge, and will always take a chance on the underdog. While she is a very optimistic person, she can also be a very tough negotiator and makes business decisions without any emotion at all. In her personal life though, she is far more willing to give someone a second, third or even fourth chance. She is known by her many friends for her kind and gentle spirit and for her words of encouragement. She does ahve a tendency to be overly trusting, and that has led to a few problems and business issues. She can in her patience and willingness to forgive and see the good, put off decisions of a personal nature that should ahve been dealt with much sooner. She does have inner fears, that she hides like a fierce mama bear, and to this point no one has come close enough to try to pry them out of her.

History: Becca Arnold was born into a life that people read about in books. Her father, Jock Arnold, was one of the most successful Cattle barons in Montana. He was a hard working man who never took anything that came his way for granted, including his only child Becca. His wife, Hannah had died a few years back of pancreatic cancer, and since that time Jock had lost his fire for the ranch and had in his mind to sell the place, but Becca couldn't imagine living anywhere else and said as much. She understood how hard it was for her father to live there, but she couldn't see allowing someone else to live where her mother had lived. No, this was the place she could still 'see' her mom and feel her presence. Jock finally relented and held onto the place while Becca finished high school and then college. Becca had always preferred horses to cattle, and was a state champion barrel racer at age seventeen. Jock was so proud of his little girl, and he supported her in everything that she did. So when she asked to change the focus of the ranch from cattle to horse breeding he was happy to give her the opportunity to try her hand at it. She'd taken a few classes in college about genetics and breeding, as well as some rudimentary veterinary classes. She'd graduated with a degree in Animal Breeding, from Texas A&M (much to her father's consternation since he'd attended Montana State University).

She had the degree yes, but putting it into practice was a crap shoot, as Jock called it. He was willing to take such a risk for his little girl though. She didn't disappoint. Her first foray into breeding produced a beautiful thoroughbred racer. A runner-up in the Kentucky Derby even. She had many failures along the way, as well as many successes, while she was learning the ins and outs of which horses to mate and more importantly which ones NOT to mate. She was entering the 5th year of her breeding season and she had people on a waiting list for her horses. She was turning a profit and they had expanded the stables and birthing barns. Jock was right proud of his Becca, right proud. Becca though was jsut working. She didn't really give the bottom line much thought. She was glad they were in the black, but she was more glad that the horses were healthy, and that her buyers were happy.

Strengths: Becca is a born leader, she doesn't HAVE to be in charge but if she sees nothing getting done she will start barking out orders. She knows some first aid, mostly for animals but she does realize a lot of what she knows would apply to people as well. She had a lot of common sense and good instincts. She is intelligent and resourceful. She is a logical thinker and because she's a hard worker, and a perfectionist, she will usually not be able to let go of a problem until she's found a satisfactory solution. She's willing, and usually does, put her own needs behind those of others and will compromise to gain a greater good and keep the peace.

Skills: She is physically strong for a woman from years of living on the ranch and hurling bales of hay around. She is pretty good with a knife, whether it be slicing a cucumber, or hitting a bull's eye from 10 - 20 feet. She is comfortable with firearms, and competent but they are not her favorite things. She knows how to chop wood and start a good fire (which they generally enjoy every night out at the fire pit after dark). She is very organized. She has been hunting and can skin and clean an animal, though she really hates doing it. She's also a fair campfire cook, but can be dangerous in an actual kitchen.

Weaknesses: Becca can be a bit stubborn. She is a perfectionist, which can make her seem a bit off at times. She has a few OCD issues, such as alphabetizing her spices and cereal boxes as well as color coding her socks and closet therefore disorder and chaos tend to make her extremely uncomfortable. She is secretly afraid of being alone though no one knows that, not even her father. She also has a bit of a right knee problem with drastic weather changes due to an injury she sustained from being tossed off her favorite jumping horse when it saw a snake. Since she is the eternal optimist, she can become impatient with negative thinking.

((I am sorry I don't have the coding skills that all of you do. I'm just a plain old typer. Let me know if I need to tweak her Serenity))

• Love
Edit: Any suggestions/helpful critique?
Edit number 2: Whetu is finished with the exception of any changes that are recommended

[fieldbox=Did you call my Name?, #CC5543]
Name: Whetu Lior Rivera
Hometown: Marton, New Zealand
[fieldbox=Ponderings and Wonderings: What makes Whetu Tick, #6D7696]
Personality in 5 words:
Quiet, Down to Earth, Dreamer, Gentle, Distant

Descriptive Personality:
Whetu tends to come across as being distant and...prickly would be the word for it. She doesn't deal well with large groups of people, and the busyness of town or city life tends to leave her overwhelmed. She is often silent, keeping her thoughts and opinions to herself, though she will not hesitate to help should she be able to. Whetu is fairly adaptable, able to take most surprises that life throws at her, though there are a few things she finds hard to adapt to, city life and crowds being the major things. She does and will warm up to people, it just takes time and effort. Her fears are few, with dogs taking the top place and boredom taking a distant second. Her fear of dogs does not fully include puppies, as she can see them separate from an adult dog, but she does interact with them warily.

Warm hearted, Lior loves young animals, even puppies, though she isn't as fond of young children or dogs. With her family, she loves to play games, tell stories and be active. Privately she enjoys writing down the events of the day in a journal, along with any stories or 'daydreams' she wished to keep note of. Not many equate Whetu as being a dreamer, what with her usual down to earth outlook on life, but she does have her moments and she does realize that to be realistic at all times would turn her optimistic attitude into a pessimistic one. A bit of Idealist thinking is just the solution to that problem. [/fieldbox][fieldbox=Life and Times of Whetu Rivera, #e65c00]History:
Born and raised in New Zealand, Whetu Lior Rivera lived in a modest homestead near the town of Marton. She was home-schooled during her younger years along with her younger sibling as all hands were needed to keep the homestead running. Life on the homestead meant Lior learned many handy and useful skills, though there were many a time where she bemoaned her lot in life as she fed the animals, gathered the crops, and cleaned the outhouse! Complaints aside, Whetu loved her life and wouldn't trade it for anything, though cleaning out the outhouse could be a deal-breaker...

Major events in Lior's life were few and far between but each one left an impression. The first event that Lior could recall, was the death of a family friend, a friend that died suddenly in front of her. The death was caused by natural means- a heart attack she would later learn- but for a while Lior blamed herself for the death though there was little she could have done at the time. From that event were several others, human and animal, that brought home the irreversible truth that death happened, that it came for everyone and often it came with no warning. Lior never did react like others she saw during the funerals, she was almost emotionally removed except for the slim fact that she did get sad and depressed if the death was someone she knew. The second major event was when she was attacked by a dog while at a friends house. The attack left scars both physical and mental, her left leg bearing scars from wounds that required stitches while mentally she was left with a fear of dogs. This fear isn't all consuming, as she can deal with puppies and even tolerate some adult dogs, but always is she wary of them.

Other than that, Whetu's life was dictated by the seasons and the seemingly ever increasing chore list of things needing to get done.

Whetu had planned on staying at the homestead til she found a husband, but a quick nap in the hay one fall evening turned her plans upside down.
[/fieldbox][fieldbox=Tick Tock | The Inner Workings, green]Strengths: Adaptable, Agile, Perceptive, Optimistic,
Skills: Animal handling, Farm work (Gardening and care of crops), Minor to intermediate repair-work (Plumbing, tools, construction) Food prep (Drying, smoking, canning), Minor to intermediate first aid, Minor seamstress, Minor Hunting/fishing/trapping, Minor field dressing
Weaknesses: Not very good communication skills or people skills, fears dogs, deals with loss 'logically' and may not react in a typical manner (i.e. no hysterics, no crying, no real signs of loss), Technological skills is...minimal [/fieldbox]
So, the only issue I came across was that you didn't elaborate on her skills. And then I realized that it's ridiculously obvious where she got the skills from. I'd still ask that you try and elaborate a little more on each skill and strength. Just try and tell me where they come from and what they're like. She's a adaptable. Talk to me about it :) Just try and elaborate on each a little, if only a few sentences! Same goes for weaknesses. Great char! She'll be accepted with just that little bit more work!

@PoetLore first thing is the pic size. It's too big for any forum. I'm more lenient in OOC's but in the IC it wouldn't be allowed. I try to maintain a respectful setting for RPers of all kinds, including those on mobile or with low internet connectivity.
View attachment 125911

Name: Becca Arnold
Hometown: Billings, Montana

Personality in 5 words: Fearless, shrewd, happy (glass half-full always kind of happy), patient, kind

Descriptive Personality: Becca is very down to earth. She has many privileges that come with being Jock Arnold's daughter, but she is wonderfully unaffected by that. She was raised to work hard and play hard and that an honest day's work was it's own reward. She lives by those truths as as adult. They are her daily mantra and can be seen in just about every aspect of everything she does, and every decision she makes. She has become a sought after breeder, because of her diligence, attention to detail and patience. She looks at defeat as the means of learning and growing, not as a negative thing. She is not afraid of a challenge, and will always take a chance on the underdog. While she is a very optimistic person, she can also be a very tough negotiator and makes business decisions without any emotion at all. In her personal life though, she is far more willing to give someone a second, third or even fourth chance. She is known by her many friends for her kind and gentle spirit and for her words of encouragement. She does ahve a tendency to be overly trusting, and that has led to a few problems and business issues. She can in her patience and willingness to forgive and see the good, put off decisions of a personal nature that should ahve been dealt with much sooner. She does have inner fears, that she hides like a fierce mama bear, and to this point no one has come close enough to try to pry them out of her.

History: Becca Arnold was born into a life that people read about in books. Her father, Jock Arnold, was one of the most successful Cattle barons in Montana. He was a hard working man who never took anything that came his way for granted, including his only child Becca. His wife, Hannah had died a few years back of pancreatic cancer, and since that time Jock had lost his fire for the ranch and had in his mind to sell the place, but Becca couldn't imagine living anywhere else and said as much. She understood how hard it was for her father to live there, but she couldn't see allowing someone else to live where her mother had lived. No, this was the place she could still 'see' her mom and feel her presence. Jock finally relented and held onto the place while Becca finished high school and then college. Becca had always preferred horses to cattle, and was a state champion barrel racer at age seventeen. Jock was so proud of his little girl, and he supported her in everything that she did. So when she asked to change the focus of the ranch from cattle to horse breeding he was happy to give her the opportunity to try her hand at it. She'd taken a few classes in college about genetics and breeding, as well as some rudimentary veterinary classes. She'd graduated with a degree in Animal Breeding, from Texas A&M (much to her father's consternation since he'd attended Montana State University).

She had the degree yes, but putting it into practice was a crap shoot, as Jock called it. He was willing to take such a risk for his little girl though. She didn't disappoint. Her first foray into breeding produced a beautiful thoroughbred racer. A runner-up in the Kentucky Derby even. She had many failures along the way, as well as many successes, while she was learning the ins and outs of which horses to mate and more importantly which ones NOT to mate. She was entering the 5th year of her breeding season and she had people on a waiting list for her horses. She was turning a profit and they had expanded the stables and birthing barns. Jock was right proud of his Becca, right proud. Becca though was jsut working. She didn't really give the bottom line much thought. She was glad they were in the black, but she was more glad that the horses were healthy, and that her buyers were happy.

Strengths: Becca is a born leader, she doesn't HAVE to be in charge but if she sees nothing getting done she will start barking out orders. She knows some first aid, mostly for animals but she does realize a lot of what she knows would apply to people as well. She had a lot of common sense and good instincts. She is intelligent and resourceful.

Skills: She is physically strong for a woman from years of living on the ranch and hurling bales of hay around. She is pretty good with a knife, whether it be slicing a cucumber, or hitting a bull's eye from 10 - 20 feet. She is comfortable with firearms, and competent but they are not her favorite things. She knows how to chop wood and start a good fire (which they generally enjoy every night out at the fire pit after dark). She is very organized.

Weaknesses: Becca can be a bit stubborn. She is a perfectionist, which can make her seem a bit off at times. She has a few OCD issues, such as alphabetizing her spices and cereal boxes as well as color coding her socks and closet therefore disorder and chaos tend to make her extremely uncomfortable. She is secretly afraid of being alone though no one knows that, not even her father. She also has a bit of a right knee problem with drastic weather changes due to an injury she sustained from being tossed off her favorite jumping horse when it saw a snake. Since she is the eternal optimist, she can become impatient with negative thinking.

((I am sorry I don't have the coding skills that all of you do. I'm just a plain old typer. Let me know if I need to tweak her Serenity))
She looks good to me! We don't need coding skills. I think some people just do it to help them represent their char! It looks good to me. You explained things well, she doesn't look over powered. My only suggestion is a bit more detail into her last three slots (strengths, weaknesses, and skills) but it looks good. Even if you only add a few more explanatory sentences. She's also in.

Welcome to both of you!

I tried to make the pic smaller, I don't usually use them on posts, but I can try to see if I can resize it on imgur if You'd like her pic to be on the posts.

I added a bit, should she introduce herself on the IC thread then?

Also...I totally have no idea how to work the dice. Since I have to catch up with everyone alone maybe I should just assume she'd be injured in some way? Or maybe I should wait til someone helps me find the dice....oh wait I think I found it! lol

WOOHOO!! Ok...so 10 means she's going to be relatively ok?

Welcome!!
Has Cait gotten back to you Soul? I Would like to post with Amalia, but she's kind of stuck right now.

Reactions: PoetLore
Nope, I haven't heard from her. :/ and yes feel free to hop in the ic poet!

I've started my reply, though @PoetLore , do you wish to post first, or should I? I'll still be a while, probably late tonight before I finish it.

I did post earlier I think...I better go check and make sure I hit the send button...

O.o I just go check too lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.