S

SummerBliss

Original poster
So I'm currently in search of a new partner and just came up with a plot I'd really like to do. So without further ado, here it is.

It's late one night and a girl lost track of time. Which means, she has to hurry to get home before curfew. She decides to take a short cut through the small area of woods that lead to the back of her house. As shes going though though, she ends up running into a creature she's never seen before. It was a werewolf, though in the dark, she couldn't quite make it out. It also turned out to be mating season and this male wolf hadn't found his mate yet. He'd been searching for the right one and when he sees her, he knows she's the one. Driven by instinct, he claims her, mating with her to make her his. However, the girl doesn't understand what's going on other than she suddenly felt a strange sort of connect with this creature. But before either one get a chance to do or say anything else, a few people come upon the scene. However, the male takes off before he's seen as werewolves try to keep low profiles. After that, teh two get seperated. So then, what happens when they run into each other again?

So I'm looking for a partner that posts at least a paragraph and is willing to play the male.
I'm also willing to do this as mxm with mpreg in it too.

We can change or add things too such just let me know if you're interested and we can talk about the rest ^^

I would be interested if I can find a picture. Anime pics are fine right?

Okay, I will search for pictures then.

So, is this going to be a highschool romance?

Last edited: