ApCHwTH.png

"... THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION, STRANGER. BUT I AM AFRAID I, OR ANY OF US, WILL TAKE IT." The creature shook its head. "WE PROMISED THE JIRACHI THAT LIVES HERE A LONG TIME AGO THAT WE WILL DO ASK FOR ANYTHING..."
"BEFORE YOU ASK WHY, MAYBE I SHOULD SHOW YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SOMETHING."

"AND KEEP THAT-" it pointed at Kira, "THING AT THE BACK OF THE GROUP."
Cautiously it would step out and lead the way, plodding away deeper into the cave, determined to show them something. Although its allies were nowhere to be seen, it looked like Madoka had earned its respect. The light emitted from the crystals slowly dimmed, essentially trapping the group in darkness for a short while. Thankfully, the path was narrow and straight, easy to feel one's way down where Rampardos was leading them.
Soon, there was another clearing, dimly lit blues and greens.

time_gear_by_kochich-da9vbh4.png

In the center of it all was a floating blue gear, slowly rotating within the bright green seal that suspended it in mid air. It was beautiful, and it gave off the aura of something no human could comprehend.
"THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TASKED WITH GUARDING.
WE CANNOT MAKE ANY WISHES, BECAUSE WE KNOW TOO MUCH."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Kaykay @york @Hana
"Well for protectors.... You aren't very good if we were able to easily defeat some of your kind.." Mercury had suddenly spoken up in a sort of relaxed state. Probably taking time to relax after quite easily defeating a Rampardos. All the while his eyes were locked on this object and he wondered if something like this existed in his world as well. Something like this could certainly help out with Cinder's plans.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Kaykay @york @Hana @Sen

x0gfq1I.png

"..."

The odd young man that had been mostly an unnoticed presence in the group had been silent for most of the time since they had finally gotten to Jirachi.

21UFoWx.png

"...! That's..."

As his eyes caught sight of the time gear suspended in the air, he inhaled sharply and stepped forward. The movement was almost aggressive, uncharacteristic of the docility he had shown for the most part. Rarely speaking, the only one he had really talked to was Ange earlier.
"Well for protectors.... You aren't very good if we were able to easily defeat some of your kind.." Mercury had suddenly spoken up in a sort of relaxed state. Probably taking time to relax after quite easily defeating a Rampardos. All the while his eyes were locked on this object and he wondered if something like this existed in his world as well. Something like this could certainly help out with Cinder's plans.
83bSw9X.png

"... What's this I see? An eye of greed and a heart of deceit, in a man whose limbs are partially artifice."

All of a sudden, the air around the smiling white-haired albino had grown cold as he caught sight of Mercury's eyes locked on the Time Gear. Sharp, and like a hunter's, his eyes had become.

"What you seek is not yours to keep, lest you face the wrath and live not to see the aftermath."

He tilted his head at the Rampardos, eyeing it before smiling. The hostility suddenly disappeared from his face.

YycilHV.png

"You have done a fine job, but I think it's time for my Master to watch over what is theirs since creation~"

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @The Tactician @Jeremi @Kaykay @york @Chewy Rabbits

Now wrapped on all sides and trapped, to others it would look like it had suddenly halted merely inches from Twilight's barrier, suspended and wriggling trying to get away from something. "Uu... I can't-" It continued to move against its bindings, struggling to get free. But it was getting hard for the creature to move... and as the stomach on its eye closed, there was a brilliant flash of light.

And Jirachi now floated before them, having disappeared from the clutches of the Stand.

tumblr_n5180qXC0z1rfywh4o1_500.gif

"Wide awake now!" Jirachi said, and sure enough, it's once closed eyes were wide open, blinking innocently at the group. "I'm the wish granter Jirachi. When I wake up, I grant wishes. I have to." It yawned, stretching it's tiny arms. "I have recognised your strength, even before you came here deep into the cave."

"And I can feel your other friends as well... they too, have shown their strength."

"So, what are your wishes?"​

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lissamel @Archmage Jeremiah @Hana @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

Kakyoin warily eyed the small creature as it escaped the tentacles of his Stand, still keeping a ready stance in case the creature, for whatever reason, fell asleep again in the middle of its talking. However, upon its query about the groups wishes, Kakyoins stance lightened, his eyes widening as he remembered why he was here, yet again.

tumblr_n9y0wyhqNE1sh11j9o8_250.png

"...Mm."

Kakyoin stood straight, wracking his mind for the fragments of memory that he still had before his untimely death at the hands of The World. It was still hazy and broken, his last moments only coming to him as blurry visions of the dark Cairo city, DIO and Mr. Joestar standing in the distance as a clocktower-like figure stood high into the night.

The clocktower was broken.

A strange numbness returned to his gut, a feeling of literal emptiness, but it quickly subsided as the student took a deep breath and eyed Jirachi, a cold stare of a merciless man, but a man who believes in virtue above all things, even if it means revenge. "...I wish for my allies, my friends, and all those I protected on my journey to Egypt a better future. I wish that any pain they never deserved, dealt to them by an unfortunate fate, in the past, the present, or the future be erased, so that they may live a peaceful life."

"I don't know if that means I'll be coming back to them or not...but..."
tumblr_m3hbyj9VwN1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Jirachi nodded at the Pikachu. "I see. I may not understand your story, but I know when I see sadness." Its voice was understanding and soft, and it knew not to press him for more information. "I shall grant your wish first, then." It floated higher into the sky, the sky blue ribbons on its head fluttering and shimmering - it was going to start granting wishes one by one, acknowledging their victory...
tumblr_lzywq9GX6M1qd4f2uo1_500.gif

"Let us wish."
Jirachi closed its eyes, though the ribbons fluttered wildly, glowing white as the legendary Pokemon channeled its psychic energy into them. The mermaid guide swallowed, this was it... she was going to see the wish maker do what they were known for!

Except... nothing seemed to have changed. The creature's eyes fluttered open, looking utterly confused. "Huh?" it said, cocking its head. "Why can't I-" Turning to look at Ange, it repeated the process, but something appeared to be stopping the abilities of the Pokemon. "I don't understand?"
W43t7Iv.png

"Hey, Jirachi? I want money, it's simple, right? That's my wish."
Jirachi nodded hesitantly. "Many have asked me for riches before... let me try..." Once more it closed its eyes, but instead of money pouring out of nowhere like fountains in legends and myths, there was nothing.
"... I'm afraid your wishes cannot be granted. It's... not because I can't, but it has something to do with... that unease I feel."

"... The disruption of time..."
It turned its attention to the group, its expression grim and serious. "I know all of you are very capable fighters. Here is my question, how desperate are you to have your wishes granted?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti
Kakyoin didn't waver as Jirachi mentioned not being able to grant their wishes, his eyes burning with a dark determination.

55Ii2hUL.jpg

"I'll do whatever it takes."

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti

x0gfq1I.png

"..."

The odd young man that had been mostly an unnoticed presence in the group had been silent for most of the time since they had finally gotten to Jirachi.

21UFoWx.png

"...! That's..."

As his eyes caught sight of the time gear suspended in the air, he inhaled sharply and stepped forward. The movement was almost aggressive, uncharacteristic of the docility he had shown for the most part. Rarely speaking, the only one he had really talked to was Ange earlier.

83bSw9X.png

"... What's this I see? An eye of greed and a heart of deceit, in a man whose limbs are partially artifice."

All of a sudden, the air around the smiling white-haired albino had grown cold as he caught sight of Mercury's eyes locked on the Time Gear. Sharp, and like a hunter's, his eyes had become.

"What you seek is not yours to keep, lest you face the wrath and live not to see the aftermath."

He tilted his head at the Rampardos, eyeing it before smiling. The hostility suddenly disappeared from his face.

YycilHV.png

"You have done a fine job, but I think it's time for my Master to watch over what is theirs since creation~"

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @The Tactician @Jeremi @Kaykay @york @Chewy Rabbits
409.gif
"NORMALLY WE DO NOT HAVE STRANGE POKEMON LIKE YOU COMING IN AND FLAILING THEIR LEGS AROUND FIRING MOVES AT US, SO I THINK WE ARE DOING A GOOD JOB OF PROTECTING IT."​
The Rampardos shook his head at the white-haired man, not understanding what it was trying to say. "YOU CANNOT TAKE IT. THIS IS WHAT WE WERE BORN FOR. TO PROTECT THE TIME GEAR. IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO THE SOVEREIGN OF TIME, DIALGA!"

Umar35_zps12c8eeys.png

"One that will have them thinking twice about attacking poor defenseless travelers again." Umar responded.​

"But it was so much fun. I will relent though, since you have changed my mind with that eloquently tongue of yours." A wink was aimed Ren, the truth was thatUmar didn't have much of an interest to kill them. Who would worship her then? "So are we done here? Those wishes wont be granting themselves after all."

Umar26_zpscltwb2kl.png

"Ugh." Umar groaned. "Do not tell me this is one of those monkey's paw wish things. Where you wish for something, but all you get is pain and misery." Umar turned to Ren. "Why don't you give it a try?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @The Tactician @Sen @york @Hana
"What am I, the guinea pig?" Though Ren felt like he didn't really want to hear the answer to that.
time_gear.gif

"THEY ARE IMPORTANT ARTIFACTS OF THIS WORLD. THEY KEEP CONTROL OF THE FLOW OF TIME, AND HELP US HEAD TOWARDS THE FUTURE THAT IS AHEAD OF US."

"NOT EVEN THE CRUELEST OF POKEMON DARE TO DISTURB IT. WITHOUT IT, TIME WILL SIMPLY STOP. WITHOUT THEM, WE WOULD LIVE IN A WORLD OF DARKNESS. A PARALYZED WORLD."

"A WORLD WHERE THE WIND DOES NOT BLOW... A WORLD WHERE THE SEASONS NEVER COME, AND THE SUN NEVER RISES. THAT IS WHY WE RAMPARDOS PROTECT IT. AND WHY JIRACHI PROTECTS IT TOO."

USER=13122]@Gummi Bunnies[/USER] @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Kaykay @york @Hana
Something that important probably needed better protection than a bunch of wimpy dinosaurs he figured, but judging by how they reacted to Mercury voicing similar thoughts he figured it best to keep his mouth shut in that regard. Though when the albino man suddenly stepped forward and started blabbering about his "master" or something, Ren had to speak up.

"So, I get that this thing is important and all. But what are you planning to do with it, huh?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york @Hana @Sen

"What am I, the guinea pig?" Though Ren felt like he didn't really want to hear the answer to that.

Something that important probably needed better protection than a bunch of wimpy dinosaurs he figured, but judging by how they reacted to Mercury voicing similar thoughts he figured it best to keep his mouth shut in that regard. Though when the albino man suddenly stepped forward and started blabbering about his "master" or something, Ren had to speak up.

"So, I get that this thing is important and all. But what are you planning to do with it, huh?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york @Hana @Sen

"Well I mean, is there anything else you are good for?" Umar smirked towards Ren. "What we do have in front of us is a very powerful magical tool, which is why I am baffled these lame brained lizards are its solemn protectors. Anyone worth even a little skill could have waltzed right in here and made this world trapped in time. For us however it's a worthless trinket so if you lizards could point us in the direction of your wish maker then we will be on our merry way."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york @Hana @Sen @Kaykay

tumblr_m3hbyj9VwN1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Jirachi nodded at the Pikachu. "I see. I may not understand your story, but I know when I see sadness." Its voice was understanding and soft, and it knew not to press him for more information. "I shall grant your wish first, then." It floated higher into the sky, the sky blue ribbons on its head fluttering and shimmering - it was going to start granting wishes one by one, acknowledging their victory...
tumblr_lzywq9GX6M1qd4f2uo1_500.gif

"Let us wish."
Jirachi closed its eyes, though the ribbons fluttered wildly, glowing white as the legendary Pokemon channeled its psychic energy into them. The mermaid guide swallowed, this was it... she was going to see the wish maker do what they were known for!

Except... nothing seemed to have changed. The creature's eyes fluttered open, looking utterly confused. "Huh?" it said, cocking its head. "Why can't I-" Turning to look at Ange, it repeated the process, but something appeared to be stopping the abilities of the Pokemon. "I don't understand?"
W43t7Iv.png

"Hey, Jirachi? I want money, it's simple, right? That's my wish."
Jirachi nodded hesitantly. "Many have asked me for riches before... let me try..." Once more it closed its eyes, but instead of money pouring out of nowhere like fountains in legends and myths, there was nothing.
"... I'm afraid your wishes cannot be granted. It's... not because I can't, but it has something to do with... that unease I feel."

"... The disruption of time..."
It turned its attention to the group, its expression grim and serious. "I know all of you are very capable fighters. Here is my question, how desperate are you to have your wishes granted?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti

Kakyoin warily eyed the small creature as it escaped the tentacles of his Stand, still keeping a ready stance in case the creature, for whatever reason, fell asleep again in the middle of its talking. However, upon its query about the groups wishes, Kakyoins stance lightened, his eyes widening as he remembered why he was here, yet again.

"...Mm."

Kakyoin stood straight, wracking his mind for the fragments of memory that he still had before his untimely death at the hands of The World. It was still hazy and broken, his last moments only coming to him as blurry visions of the dark Cairo city, DIO and Mr. Joestar standing in the distance as a clocktower-like figure stood high into the night.

A strange numbness returned to his gut, a feeling of literal emptiness, but it quickly subsided as the student took a deep breath and eyed Jirachi, a cold stare of a merciless man, but a man who believes in virtue above all things, even if it means revenge. "...I wish for my allies, my friends, and all those I protected on my journey to Egypt a better future. I wish that any pain they never deserved, dealt to them by an unfortunate fate, in the past, the present, or the future be erased, so that they may live a peaceful life."

Kakyoin didn't waver as Jirachi mentioned not being able to grant their wishes, his eyes burning with a dark determination.

55Ii2hUL.jpg

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti

"My... family is depending on me... waiting on me... and I have to return the favor... for them."

Ange was vague with her words when it came to explaining how desperate she was to get her wish granted, but her eyes gave off the amount of determination that the Ushiromiya head had. Even if it meant fighting for a hopeless cause, then so be it. Anything to do any sort of justice for her family...

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mason Moretti @Upper Path
time_gear.gif

"THEY ARE IMPORTANT ARTIFACTS OF THIS WORLD. THEY KEEP CONTROL OF THE FLOW OF TIME, AND HELP US HEAD TOWARDS THE FUTURE THAT IS AHEAD OF US."

"NOT EVEN THE CRUELEST OF POKEMON DARE TO DISTURB IT. WITHOUT IT, TIME WILL SIMPLY STOP. WITHOUT THEM, WE WOULD LIVE IN A WORLD OF DARKNESS. A PARALYZED WORLD."

"A WORLD WHERE THE WIND DOES NOT BLOW... A WORLD WHERE THE SEASONS NEVER COME, AND THE SUN NEVER RISES. THAT IS WHY WE RAMPARDOS PROTECT IT. AND WHY JIRACHI PROTECTS IT TOO."

USER=13122]@Gummi Bunnies[/USER] @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Kaykay @york @Hana

x0gfq1I.png

"..."

21UFoWx.png

"...! That's..."

83bSw9X.png

YycilHV.png

409.gif
"NORMALLY WE DO NOT HAVE STRANGE POKEMON LIKE YOU COMING IN AND FLAILING THEIR LEGS AROUND FIRING MOVES AT US, SO I THINK WE ARE DOING A GOOD JOB OF PROTECTING IT."​
The Rampardos shook his head at the white-haired man, not understanding what it was trying to say. "YOU CANNOT TAKE IT. THIS IS WHAT WE WERE BORN FOR. TO PROTECT THE TIME GEAR. IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO THE SOVEREIGN OF TIME, DIALGA!"

"Well I mean, is there anything else you are good for?" Umar smirked towards Ren. "What we do have in front of us is a very powerful magical tool, which is why I am baffled these lame brained lizards are its solemn protectors. Anyone worth even a little skill could have waltzed right in here and made this world trapped in time. For us however it's a worthless trinket so if you lizards could point us in the direction of your wish maker then we will be on our merry way."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york @Hana @Sen @Kaykay
While her mood was generally put into a downer after what had gone down, Kyrs's eyes lit up at the treasured possession that the Rampardos had.

tumblr_og5eazuXiL1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Woah... I... I never thought I'll get to see... a Time Gear in person! I only heard about them through stories..."

With an importance that is the Time Gears, Kyrs was fully aware on how terrible it would be for someone to go and steal a Time Gear. Only a truly horrible person, even worse than how Kira had killed one of the Rampardos, would even think of stealing one or even more than that!

@Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york @Hana @Sen @Kaykay @Lower Path​

"...Mm."

55Ii2hUL.jpg

"My... family is depending on me... waiting on me... and I have to return the favor... for them."

Ange was vague with her words when it came to explaining how desperate she was to get her wish granted, but her eyes gave off the amount of determination that the Ushiromiya head had. Even if it meant fighting for a hopeless cause, then so be it. Anything to do any sort of justice for her family...

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mason Moretti @Upper Path
tumblr_inline_mz5mj290b61stmaw6.jpg

"I admire your determination. Then... will you help me fulfill my wish?"
"It... is a monumental task. I would like you and your friends to embark on a journey that is going to be treacherous and dangerous. Your wishes cannot be granted due to the disruption of time, the future.. the past... and the present, they are all coming together when they shouldn't."
tumblr_inline_mz5mjuJYVD1stmaw6.jpg

Jirachi turned to look at Twilight. "It may not be the information you seek, but the multiverse is involved in this too. I don't know who, and I don't know what, but something tells me that someone not of this world has come and messed up the future that is to come."
tumblr_inline_mz5miqC7Pi1stmaw6.jpg

"And the only way to fix this is to go back to the past of this world to collect the Time Gears. But even then... I sense that the Time Gears' locations have been tampered with." The wish maker tilted her head, "It appears your other friends have found the one here in Wish Cave." It took a deep breath, forcing an encouraging smile on its face. "But I will lead you to each location, I can guide you with my wishes. Will you all help me, and in turn, make your wishes come true?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mason Moretti @Upper Path​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mason Moretti
ApCHwTH.png

"... THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION, STRANGER. BUT I AM AFRAID I, OR ANY OF US, WILL TAKE IT." The creature shook its head. "WE PROMISED THE JIRACHI THAT LIVES HERE A LONG TIME AGO THAT WE WILL DO ASK FOR ANYTHING..."
"BEFORE YOU ASK WHY, MAYBE I SHOULD SHOW YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SOMETHING."

"AND KEEP THAT-" it pointed at Kira, "THING AT THE BACK OF THE GROUP."
Cautiously it would step out and lead the way, plodding away deeper into the cave, determined to show them something. Although its allies were nowhere to be seen, it looked like Madoka had earned its respect. The light emitted from the crystals slowly dimmed, essentially trapping the group in darkness for a short while. Thankfully, the path was narrow and straight, easy to feel one's way down where Rampardos was leading them.
Soon, there was another clearing, dimly lit blues and greens.

time_gear_by_kochich-da9vbh4.png

In the center of it all was a floating blue gear, slowly rotating within the bright green seal that suspended it in mid air. It was beautiful, and it gave off the aura of something no human could comprehend.
"THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TASKED WITH GUARDING.
WE CANNOT MAKE ANY WISHES, BECAUSE WE KNOW TOO MUCH."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Kaykay @york @Hana
time_gear.gif

Jaune Arc
@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Kaykay @Sen @Hana
@Lower Path

It suddenly became quite clear why the Pokemon, as they called themselves were so aggressive with their territory here. If this "Gear of Time" as he figured he'd start calling it was as important to the flow of time, at least here, as the creature said it was... Then, there was no doubt that there would be those that would attempt to harm it in some way. Perhaps there was a reason the Jirachi gave these creautres so much knowledge, enough that they themselves couldn't make a wish.

In either case, he wasn't here to just gawk at some blue gear, no matter how crazy important is to the flow of time or anything like that.

aNv78Y5.png

"So, you uh... Wouldn't happen to know where we should go to... Find the Jirachi... Eh, would you?" He asked.

Welp, who could blame a young adventurer like him for trying, right?

x0gfq1I.png

"..."

21UFoWx.png

"...! That's..."

83bSw9X.png

YycilHV.png

Mercury had to admit... He was a bit caught off guard by this... However he chose not to show it as he folded his arms and glanced at the white haired male.

CwGj00MUMAQEDzG.jpg

"Heh i'm not here for that if that's what you're implying.... Though I guess you call the reason I am here for greedy... However if it's to help a friend out can it really be seen as greed..?" Mercury spoke with a sly grin on his face. Something about Mercury just didn't seem right.
409.gif
2016-03-02%2B-%2B1

"Just some friendly advice.." Mercury spoke and from his words to his movements one could tell he was being very sarcastic.

@Hana @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @The Tactician @Jeremi @Kaykay @york @Chewy Rabbits

"It... is a monumental task. I would like you and your friends to embark on a journey that is going to be treacherous and dangerous. Your wishes cannot be granted due to the disruption of time, the future.. the past... and the present, they are all coming together when they shouldn't."

Jirachi turned to look at Twilight. "It may not be the information you seek, but the multiverse is involved in this too. I don't know who, and I don't know what, but something tells me that someone not of this world has come and messed up the future that is to come."

"And the only way to fix this is to go back to the past of this world to collect the Time Gears. But even then... I sense that the Time Gears' locations have been tampered with." The wish maker tilted her head, "It appears your other friends have found the one here in Wish Cave." It took a deep breath, forcing an encouraging smile on its face. "But I will lead you to each location, I can guide you with my wishes. Will you all help me, and in turn, make your wishes come true?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mason Moretti @Upper Path​
tumblr_ofych61VTl1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... so this is what you ask?"

For a moment, Ange was considering her choices here. Of course, she could always look into the collection of evidence relating to the case, but she knew it wasn't much as most of the murders appeared... impossible for a human to do. Her main goal here was to obtain that wish and be able to see what had happened on that fateful day... the day that she wasn't present for the last Ushiromiya family meeting. At that point, Ange felt certain on what her answer to Jirachi was going to be.

tumblr_ofyapiTo2T1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Alright, I will lend my help to resolve this issue. If you were to grant my wish, Jirachi, then I will do the same back. It is only fair and just by this way."

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mason Moretti @Upper Path​

For a moment, Ange was considering her choices here. Of course, she could always look into the collection of evidence relating to the case, but she knew it wasn't much as most of the murders appeared... impossible for a human to do. Her main goal here was to obtain that wish and be able to see what had happened on that fateful day... the day that she wasn't present for the last Ushiromiya family meeting. At that point, Ange felt certain on what her answer to Jirachi was going to be.

"Alright, I will lend my help to resolve this issue. If you were to grant my wish, Jirachi, then I will do the same back. It is only fair and just by this way."

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mason Moretti @Upper Path​
245203.jpg

Kakyoin gave Jirachi a blank stare, but payed close attention to what the creature was saying, before looking down at the cold cave ground and considering his options much like Ange. It seemed there was no rest for Noriaki Kakyoin, even in death he is being given a huge task to undertake for the sake of others. There was little hesitation in his mind after a second of thought, realizing that it was this same feeling of uncertainty he felt during the beginning of his journey to Egypt, pondering whether or not it would be worth the pain and the trials ahead and if it would even pay off.

He promised that there wasn't going to be any regrets, and there is no point saying the same words twice.

noriaki-kakyoin-jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-of-heaven-36.2.jpg

"If this is what I have to do to help my allies, then that'll be it," he shot his eyes back up to Jirachi, before looking at the other individuals roped into this new journey, giving them a friendly smile. "We all have wishes that need to be granted, and I'm willing to help anyone to achieve the same goal as mine."

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Upper Path

245203.jpg

Kakyoin gave Jirachi a blank stare, but payed close attention to what the creature was saying, before looking down at the cold cave ground and considering his options much like Ange. It seemed there was no rest for Noriaki Kakyoin, even in death he is being given a huge task to undertake for the sake of others. There was little hesitation in his mind after a second of thought, realizing that it was this same feeling of uncertainty he felt during the beginning of his journey to Egypt, pondering whether or not it would be worth the pain and the trials ahead and if it would even pay off.

He promised that there wasn't going to be any regrets, and there is no point saying the same words twice.

noriaki-kakyoin-jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-of-heaven-36.2.jpg

"If this is what I have to do to help my allies, then that'll be it," he shot his eyes back up to Jirachi, before looking at the other individuals roped into this new journey, giving them a friendly smile. "We all have wishes that need to be granted, and I'm willing to help anyone to achieve the same goal as mine."

@Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Upper Path

tumblr_n5b1i7XKPp1toiaw4o1_500.gif

"I knew I could trust you with this..." Jirachi smiled, the ribbon on its head gleaming once more. It was preparing to cast a wish - and it was a big one. Instead of the ribbons shimmering once, the light slowly enveloped its body, covering the tiny Pokemon like an armor. One would feel powerful energy radiating from it, it was channeling its power - the power to grant wishes.

It closed its eyes as the ground began to shake. Jirachi may not be able to grant them their wishes now, but it could grant its own wishes. And the desire to save the future that was to come was strong - and that wish will be fulfilled.

W43t7Iv.png

"W- Wait a second. I just want to have enough money to settle down and have a perfectly normal life!" Teo called out, shielding his eyes from the light and pressing Efina protectively against him. "Are you sure this is worth the trouble?"

The ground was rising and falling even harder now, making it hard to tell where they were standing, or anything right in front of them. "Yes. It will all be worth it." It was the last thing the group would hear before their vision turned white, and their bodies would feel as if they had been pulled backwards forcefully. Even Arthur, who had not entered into Jirachi's lair, would feel the same power wrench his consciousness away. It was headache inducing, stomach-churning, their world turned upside down and upright again. All they would see was white and nothing more, the Wish Cave disappearing under their feet as if it never existed...

"Good luck..."​

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Upper Path

Umar35_zps12c8eeys.png

"One that will have them thinking twice about attacking poor defenseless travelers again." Umar responded.​

"But it was so much fun. I will relent though, since you have changed my mind with that eloquently tongue of yours." A wink was aimed Ren, the truth was thatUmar didn't have much of an interest to kill them. Who would worship her then? "So are we done here? Those wishes wont be granting themselves after all."

Umar26_zpscltwb2kl.png

"Ugh." Umar groaned. "Do not tell me this is one of those monkey's paw wish things. Where you wish for something, but all you get is pain and misery." Umar turned to Ren. "Why don't you give it a try?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @The Tactician @Sen @york @Hana

While her mood was generally put into a downer after what had gone down, Kyrs's eyes lit up at the treasured possession that the Rampardos had.

tumblr_og5eazuXiL1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Woah... I... I never thought I'll get to see... a Time Gear in person! I only heard about them through stories..."

With an importance that is the Time Gears, Kyrs was fully aware on how terrible it would be for someone to go and steal a Time Gear. Only a truly horrible person, even worse than how Kira had killed one of the Rampardos, would even think of stealing one or even more than that!

@Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york @Hana @Sen @Kaykay @Lower Path​
Jaune Arc
@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Kaykay @Sen @Hana
@Lower Path

It suddenly became quite clear why the Pokemon, as they called themselves were so aggressive with their territory here. If this "Gear of Time" as he figured he'd start calling it was as important to the flow of time, at least here, as the creature said it was... Then, there was no doubt that there would be those that would attempt to harm it in some way. Perhaps there was a reason the Jirachi gave these creautres so much knowledge, enough that they themselves couldn't make a wish.

In either case, he wasn't here to just gawk at some blue gear, no matter how crazy important is to the flow of time or anything like that.

aNv78Y5.png

"So, you uh... Wouldn't happen to know where we should go to... Find the Jirachi... Eh, would you?" He asked.

Welp, who could blame a young adventurer like him for trying, right?

Mercury had to admit... He was a bit caught off guard by this... However he chose not to show it as he folded his arms and glanced at the white haired male.

CwGj00MUMAQEDzG.jpg

"Heh i'm not here for that if that's what you're implying.... Though I guess you call the reason I am here for greedy... However if it's to help a friend out can it really be seen as greed..?" Mercury spoke with a sly grin on his face. Something about Mercury just didn't seem right.

2016-03-02%2B-%2B1

"Just some friendly advice.." Mercury spoke and from his words to his movements one could tell he was being very sarcastic.

@Hana @Sen @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @The Tactician @Jeremi @Kaykay @york @Chewy Rabbits

The Rampardos seemed to have taken offense to Umar's words. "WE HAPPEN TO BE FINE GUARDIANS OF THE TIME GEAR," it growled menacingly. "NO ONE HAS COME TO THE WISH CAVE FOR A LONG TIME, IT HAS BEEN PROTECTED FOR COUNTLESS CENTURIES." It moved to look at Mercury and Sine with narrowed and cautious eyes, standing between the two men and the sacred treasure, as if it would try to stop them if they took a step forward closer. It was easy to sense the presence of the other Rampardos taking refuge in the cave as well, though they remained hidden tending to their wounds, keeping an eye on the strangers that had attacked them - especially Kira.

"THERE WAS A FORK IN THE ROAD, YES? YOU TOOK THE WRONG PATH." Rampardos swished its tail. "JIRACHI DWELLS EVEN FURTHER BELOW US AND- GAH!"

Caught unawares, the ground began to shake again, this time even harder than the times before. Juzumaru stepped up calmly to the dinosaur, glaring straight into the creature's panicked eyes. "Stop this immediately," he said. His voice was stern, as if it was a threat, tired of lives being lost and his own team members being injured.

"I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING!" was the reply, and following this, the Pokemon lost its balance so much it toppled over, landing flat on the ground where it stayed, belly on the earth, utterly confused as to what was happening.

Kana screamed as she was one of the first to have her vision turn white, the force of the pulling sensation too great for her. The others in the group followed, feeling the same pull that Jirachi's group experienced. The Time Gear shuddered where it was suspended in the cave, before popping off effortlessly, swirling around the group like a flying star.

Jirachi's voice echoed throughout the cave, though it was unrecognizable to the group who had not seen it before. "Take good are of it... do not let anyone take it away from you. Especially not those whose hearts are full of malice for this world... and time itself."

"Find more like these, and I will grant you your wishes. Go back through time, and help me fulfill my wish."​

@Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york @Hana @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

"I knew I could trust you with this..." Jirachi smiled, the ribbon on its head gleaming once more. It was preparing to cast a wish - and it was a big one. Instead of the ribbons shimmering once, the light slowly enveloped its body, covering the tiny Pokemon like an armor. One would feel powerful energy radiating from it, it was channeling its power - the power to grant wishes.

It closed its eyes as the ground began to shake. Jirachi may not be able to grant them their wishes now, but it could grant its own wishes. And the desire to save the future that was to come was strong - and that wish will be fulfilled.

W43t7Iv.png
"W- Wait a second. I just want to have enough money to settle down and have a perfectly normal life!" Teo called out, shielding his eyes from the light and pressing Efina protectively against him. "Are you sure this is worth the trouble?"

The ground was rising and falling even harder now, making it hard to tell where they were standing, or anything right in front of them. "Yes. It will all be worth it." It was the last thing the group would hear before their vision turned white, and their bodies would feel as if they had been pulled backwards forcefully. Even Arthur, who had not entered into Jirachi's lair, would feel the same power wrench his consciousness away. It was headache inducing, stomach-churning, their world turned upside down and upright again. All they would see was white and nothing more, the Wish Cave disappearing under their feet as if it never existed...

"Good luck..."​
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana @Lissamel @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Upper Path
All things considered? This idea not to go down there? A good idea. A very good idea.

Arthur could hear things echoing up the chasm, of course. Nothing as big as any words, no, but he could hear commotion. A fight had started at some point, and then it ended. He'd paced around the star-shaped hole more times than he could even count, tossing the pipe between his hands and nervously keeping his eyes on the opening they'd come from, in case anyone suspicious was to come in. It...It was like being a Bobby, back at home. One of those deranged cops. Smacking anyone who got out of line. Yeah. Just like that.

When it was becoming more and more apparent nobody was coming, Arthur wasn't sure what to do. Suppose they'd found that wishing star down there? No, no, preposterous, wishing stars weren't really--Though then again that talking magical horse said to take whatever he could at face value, so perhaps...Perhaps they had found it down there. "Wishing on stars, hah...Talk like that back home, nobody'd say you were a Downer, what a nonsense idea..." ​He murmured to himself, but that did get him thinking: what would he even wish for?

"Could wish for all those memories I lost in the Joy haze to come back, I s'pose..." At some point, he'd stopped pacing around the hole entirely, and had just begun going back and forth, alone with his thoughts. "Could get Percy back, too, if he's really gone. Holiday in France, still not a bad notion, not at all...Why, I could ask for whatever made Wellington Wells the way it is to have never happened at all! ...Oh, but that's ridiculous, Arthur Hastings you've got to stop talking such poppycock, think of what people would think of you! Wishing on stars..."​

Mmph.

Arthur felt...Wrong. His head was aching. One hand reached up to rub at it, to push on his temples as though that would expel the feeling. His eyes shut, but when they opened again, all he could see was a foggy haze of white. But they weren't back, he...He was on...On patrol...Oh, god, his head, felt worse than a Joy overdose, and...

Arthur lost his footing and fell backwards.

Or, at least, it felt like he did. He'd lost his consciousness somewhere before that.

[ @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Hana @UPPER PATH ]​

JITTERS collapsed and wondered what he had gotten involved in. He didn't understand what was happening. Back where he was from, this was strange. He hoped that he would wake up soon.

Lincoln sighed as he fainted. Yet another quest that he had to take, they were going to have find these Time gears and knowing his luck, avoid death.

[ @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Lissamel @Mason Moretti @Hana @UPPER PATH

Neku had chosen to stick to the sidelines for this episode. The chaos caused by his new "allies" had spread to the point where he had to spend most of his time avoiding the various flying bombs, falling rocks, and fast-moving stakes. Luckily, he avoided any damage from these various near-friendly-fires, almost by some supernatural ability. (Hint Hint: Telepathy.)

However, the efforts of the other members on the expedition had not been fruitless. It seemed that together they had found what they were looking for: Wishmaker Jirachi. However, as usual, every success came with a catch; there were no simple victories. Yet... Neku didn't much mind the inconvenience.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku11.png

"Doing simple tasks made infinitely harder by outside forces in order to earn a wish? Sounds a bit familiar. If there's a seven day time limit, a buddy system, and demons with quirky personalities, let me know. I might be more prepared for this mission than I expected. And it seems like the other Players already completed Day One's mission, so time to be warped to the next one."

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku13.png

"Still, count me in on this adventure. Time Gears, you said? No problem. Just as long as we don't have to recollect them three times over. I guess that it's my fate to work hard for my wishes."

W43t7Iv.png

"Good luck..."​

Neku braced himself for the journey to the next point of adventure. It wouldn't be the first time he'd white out and wake up somewhere else, and apparently not the last either.

"...Ugh." Ren made a disgruntled sounding noise before replying. "I can make a mean miso soup."

Such great talent.
The Rampardos seemed to have taken offense to Umar's words. "WE HAPPEN TO BE FINE GUARDIANS OF THE TIME GEAR," it growled menacingly. "NO ONE HAS COME TO THE WISH CAVE FOR A LONG TIME, IT HAS BEEN PROTECTED FOR COUNTLESS CENTURIES." It moved to look at Mercury and Sine with narrowed and cautious eyes, standing between the two men and the sacred treasure, as if it would try to stop them if they took a step forward closer. It was easy to sense the presence of the other Rampardos taking refuge in the cave as well, though they remained hidden tending to their wounds, keeping an eye on the strangers that had attacked them - especially Kira.

"THERE WAS A FORK IN THE ROAD, YES? YOU TOOK THE WRONG PATH." Rampardos swished its tail. "JIRACHI DWELLS EVEN FURTHER BELOW US AND- GAH!"

Caught unawares, the ground began to shake again, this time even harder than the times before. Juzumaru stepped up calmly to the dinosaur, glaring straight into the creature's panicked eyes. "Stop this immediately," he said. His voice was stern, as if it was a threat, tired of lives being lost and his own team members being injured.

"I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING!" was the reply, and following this, the Pokemon lost its balance so much it toppled over, landing flat on the ground where it stayed, belly on the earth, utterly confused as to what was happening.

Kana screamed as she was one of the first to have her vision turn white, the force of the pulling sensation too great for her. The others in the group followed, feeling the same pull that Jirachi's group experienced. The Time Gear shuddered where it was suspended in the cave, before popping off effortlessly, swirling around the group like a flying star.

Jirachi's voice echoed throughout the cave, though it was unrecognizable to the group who had not seen it before. "Take good are of it... do not let anyone take it away from you. Especially not those whose hearts are full of malice for this world... and time itself."

"Find more like these, and I will grant you your wishes. Go back through time, and help me fulfill my wish."​
@Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york @Hana @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies
After waking up from whiting out, he took a glance around. Well, they needed to collect these Time Gear things, but what did the voice mean by go back through time?

They weren't travelling backwards in time now, were they?

Reactions: Takumi

W43t7Iv.png

"Good luck..."​

Jaune Arc
@Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Sen @Hana @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

Jaune blinked, so it was apparent that they now had to worry about an oribing time gear too, unless one of them could hold onto it somehow. In either case, he seemed just a little puzzled about the Jirachi's instructions.

wA029OK.png

"So... Uh... Do we go back in time first? Or find the other gears first?" He asked.

Welp, as much as Jaune was a tactician, he was a bit easily confused when it came to these things... But well, good luck telling him that without him throwing a small fit or something.

W43t7Iv.png

"Good luck..."​

When Edna's vision whited out she reached out and held onto Ren's arm. Either to steady him or herself she wasn't sure. Though when it was over she let go and sighed.

"...Ugh." Ren made a disgruntled sounding noise before replying. "I can make a mean miso soup."

Such great talent.

After waking up from whiting out, he took a glance around. Well, they needed to collect these Time Gear things, but what did the voice mean by go back through time?

"If that's the case then you should make some at some point." the Seraph deadpanned, though the sudden glint in Edna's eyes showed that she was being serious about the miso soup.

Edna couldn't help but wonder if there was any malevolence in this world. The thought caused her to frown and a grave look to appear on her face. Without Sorey and the others there was good chance that if malevolence was on this world she wouldn't ve able to quell it. At least, through normal means. Maybe malevolence was handle differently in different worlds, who knew?

@Sen @Hana @The Tactician @york @Chewy Rabbits @Crow @Bomb @Lower Path

W43t7Iv.png

"Good luck..."​

Umar rolled her eyes at the Rampardos. "Yes, that certainly sounds like a lot of active protecting and not just living in the vicinity of it."

As Jirachi's words came to them Umar would lull them over for a moment. She had malice in her heart but not for this world. In fact she wouldn't mind if it burned to the ground as along as she got was she wanted.

Such great talent.

Umar36_zpslvgsddrp.png

"We are saved...next time someone attacks us we will just serve them up some of your soup.'" Umar deadpanned.

@Sen @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @york @Hana @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

CHAPTER ONE
" Heaven's Thundercloud "​

For a short while, they would feel at peace. Like floating through air after being so painfully wrenched away from the reality that they were just in. Kana's screams subsided, Jirachi's voice slowly faded away, and the Rampardos' confused expression melted away into an incoherent jumble of scenes. The void around them was soundless, and there was nobody else to be seen. Just yourself, floating there as if you weighed nothing, surrounded by nothing. Hear nothing, see nothing, smell nothing... there was no pain nor pleasure.

But when they could finally open their eyes, they would find that they were no longer in a deep cave underground system. No crystals to be seen, no wishmaker or dinosaurs. Instead, they were met with an infinite expanse of blue. The bright blue sky spread endlessly above them with not a cloud in site. That is, until they sat up and looked around.

Instead of the grassy fields and stone pillars they were introduced to at first, they were met with an even more unbelievable and incredible site. They were all sitting, standing, laying down on a giant cloud, solidified at their feet so it was reminiscent of some sort of fluff. Their feet did not sink, and if anything it was just like walking on a flat ground. Those who jumped on the cloud would realize that it supported their combined weight very well. But up so high in the air, it wouldn't be strange if one found it difficult to find their balance. Even though they were in the sky, it seemed like breathing was made easier for them.

%EA%B5%AC%EB%A6%84%EC%9D%98_%ED%83%91_%EC%B2%9C%EA%B3%B5%EC%9D%98_%ED%83%91.png

Looking one way would show the endless blue sky, while looking behind them... revealed a rising tower of wispy clouds, held together by seemingly nothing, swirling around each other and spiraling up into the sky, It was so big and tall that the top of the tower was obscured, disappearing into a speck. However, there was no entrance to be seen.

kU3rXY6.png

Kana rubbed her eyes, forcing herself to sit up and adjust to her surroundings. Her eyes seemed to sparkle and her little mouth mouth opened in surprise at what she saw. "Are we... sitting on clouds?" To test this, she stood up for jumped, like she was jumping for joy, and squealed in surprise when she didn't fall through or sink. "Wow! This is really cool! But uhm, what's happening?" she scratched her head. "Can someone tell us why we left the cave?"

2PMurif.png

"So much for settling down," Teo sighed. "Something vague about saving the world, collecting something called a Time Gear and restoring time?" The man shrugged, "I don't get it either."

Someone was going to have to explain what just happened to the poor group that had traveled downstairs.

WuqSo1b.png

"Ah! The Time Gear!" she started patting herself frantically, hoping that she hadn't lost it... or it didn't come with them. It did break off from where it was suspended and came flying towards them, and if Jirachi's words were correct, it had given the Gear to them...

8qUTYnK.png

"Right here." The tall man had the bright blue artifact in his hands, not even disorientated at the change of scenery.

"Has anyone seen Miss Reley?"​

But that question was answered for them, and very gruesomely. As the thin clouds dispersed from the plateau they were standing on, the lifeless corpse of their mermaid guide lay several feet from the edges of the cloud. Spotting the body, the two girls screamed, backing away from Reley, while Juzumaru's face showed something more than his emotionless self - surprise and anger.

Examine the body or look over the edge of the cloud to see where you are?

@Archmage Jeremiah as Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony)
@Bomb as Sho the Deino (OC)
@Chewy Rabbits as Yoshikage Kira & Stray Cat (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Crimson Spartan as Mercury Black (RWBY)
@Crow as Producer Madoka & Arisu Tachibana (THE iDOLM@STER)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) & Krys the Carbink (OC)
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Waluigi (Mario)
@Jeremi as Umar (Marvel)
@Kaykay as Ren Fuji (Dies Irae)
@Lissamel as Arthur Hastings (We Happy Few)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D) & Jitters the Pikachu (OC)
@Mason Moretti as Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)
@Minerva as Palutena (Kid Icarus)
@Ringmaster as Nyaruko (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san)
@The Tactician as Cait the Espurr (OC)
@Takumi as Edna (Tales of Zestiria)
@Yun Lee as Kimmy Howell (No More Heroes)
@york as Jaune Arc (RWBY)​