A Vacation To Remeber

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber followed Chris' movements in the water with a smirk, before kicking her feet out blindly towards him.

He sinks into the water and waits until Amber is right above him when he comes up and lifts her over his shoulder.

Amber squealed as he picked her up, holding onto his shoulders. "CHRIS!! PUT ME DOWN!" She squealed, holding on tight.

Chris keeps laughing, "How would you like to be put down then?" His smile stays as he stands there.

Amber looked at him. "Just put me down!!!"

"Fine" He laughed and gently put her down in front of him. "You can let go you know" he says with a smile

Amber sighed as he put her down. "I just didn't want to hurt you or me." She said, smiling at Chris.

Chris chuckled, "I wasnt going to hurt you, that was never my intention at all" he makes eye contact and smiles back.

Amber smiled and pushed him playfully. "Well then, I guess we will try to be careful." She said, before diving back under water and moving in to tickle him.

Chris grabs her hands before she can tickle him and keeps her at arms distance away. He starts to spin her in a circle until they both get dizzy. He goes under and slowly gets behind her without her noticing.

After him spinning her sufficiently, Amber was dizzy enough to not remember where Chris was. Looking around, she tried to find him before he pulled something on her.

Chris couldnt help his smiling, even though he was underwater. He was deciding between tickling her or lifting her again, both would be funny to see. He slowly and quietly surfaced for air and came in slowly. he started to tickle her ribs and hold her in place.

Amber was still looking around before he started tickling her, causing Amber to squeal like a little girl. "Chris! STOP!" She shouted, kicking out and ultimately running herself into his chest as he tickled her

Chris continued to tickle her and laughed while he did so. He stopped tickling when there were three loud splashes behind him. The second he turned around, one of Amber's brothers picked him up and threw him like a ball to the other brother. Brianna had not yet surfaced.

Amber was not having fun, until Chris suddenly let go and she turned around to see her brothers passing him back and forth, and she started laughing of joy,

The two brothers seemed to be having fun until one of them just froze. He stopped passing Chris and started to swim away as fast as he could. Chris was too dizzy to continue and just floated in the water. Brianna had surfaced and was bringing one of the brothers down. He cried "Uncle!" after five long minutes of excruciating pain and she swan directly for the other one.

Amber stopped laughing as soon as her brother swam away, but chuckled as she saw Breanne dragging one of them down. Following suit, Amber chased after her eldest brother, with an evil glint in her eye.

Brianna, being a very fast swimmer, gets to him first and jumps onto him. Chris drags his own body to the edge of the lake and lies in the grass. He was done for now, to exhausted and tired from being thrown around.

Amber sighed as she got there first, eventually dragging herself to shore and grabbing her towel, wrapping the cloth around her waist.

Brianna proceeded to take the second brother down. Chris sat himself up against a tree and took his shirt off, replacing it with his towel and drying off his shirt for the walk back to the mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.