A Vacation To Remeber

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber looked at him, and smiled. "Well, there isn't much internet here, but we could keep writing songs if you want."

Chris took interest into what she was saying and smiled. "Sure! Lets continue the one song that we were writing last night.

Amber nodded and walked towards the sheet of music on the table, sitting back down on the couch and messing up her hair.

Chris went upstairs to get his violin then came back down with it and a folder. He tossed Amber a pencil and sat next to her.

Amber smiled and grabbed the pencil, starting to write down more notes.

Chris played the song as she kept writing and smiled even more to hear that it sounded nice.

Amber nodded her head as she wrote, humming the notes to herself.

They finish the song in no time and it ends up being two and a half pages long. Chris smiles and plays the whole thing by memory.

Amber smiled as he played her song, and she hummed along, looking at him "Sounds great!"

Chris looked back at he and smiled, closing his eyes. "Yeah, it really did"

Amber smiled. "Do you want to write another one, or do something else."

Amber smiled. "Then do you like basketball?"

Chris looked away and put a hand on the back of his head, "I-Im not aloud to play basketball"

Amber raised an eyebrow. 'Why aren't you allowed to play basketball?" She asked.

Brianna's hand held onto Amber's right shoulder and looked down at her, "If you want to play basketball, Ill play with you"

Amber looked at Breanne. "Well, we don't have to, I was just wondering why he can't play?"

Brianna repeated herself and Chris continued to look away. "I think Im going to go take a nap" He packed his things quickly and rushed back to his room.

Amber sighed, and looked at Breanne. "He is hiding something, what is he hiding?"

Brianna smiled and said, "Lets not put our nose where it doesnt belong, yeah?"

Status
Not open for further replies.