A Vacation To Remeber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber watched Chris disappear, smiling as he returned to the abode they where staying in. She spent a while longer drying off before going back inside to change into her swag clothes.

On his way back, Chris wasnt paying attention to his surroundings very well. He kept walking quickly until he began to jog. He almost broke into a sprint when the left side of his body hit a tree, sending him backwards about a foot where he was camouflaged in the grass.

Amber was walking back to the house, that when she heard a loud thud, she went to investigate. Looking around, she tried to see what had made the noise, not seeing Chris in the grass.

Chris was out, there was no way that he would be waking up anytime soon. The two brothers came sprinting up the trail and one of them picked Amber up in his arms, "She's a monster! JUST KEEP RUNNING!"

Brianna wasnt long away from them, but she happened to notice something in the grass which made he stop.

Amber squealed as she was dragged away, looking back at where Chris was, curious as why he had ran into a tree.

Brianna picked Chris up, a small amount of blood was running down over his left eye. She picked him up and covered his face with his towel and continued the walk back to the mansion. The look of worry covered her face as she increased her pace down the road.

Amber was already inside and changed as she saw Breanne coming back with Chase. She walked outside, holding the door. "What happened?" She asked her, looking at her.

"He ran into a tree" Brianna walked up the steps and walked inside, "He just needs some rest, and hopefully not some stitches" She pulls back the towel and smiles a little bit to see that the bleeding had gone down a lot.

Amber nodded mutely, pointing to the couch as she headed to the bathroom. She came out later with a first aid kit and she kneeled down next to Chris on the couch, beginning to clean his wound.

Chris would twitch often but he was still asleep. He opened his right eye when the bleeding stopped and seemed to observe what was going on around him, still not fully understanding. "What are you doing to my head?" He looked at Amber in the eyes.

Amber was in the middle of treating Chris' wound when he woke up, and she sighed. "You ran into a tree and passed out, I am fixing the wound."

Chris looks away and still flinches when the wound hurts from time to time. "It wasnt my fault" He kept mumbling that under his breath and eventually Brianna punched him in the gut. He instantly passed out.

Amber raised an eyebrow and looked at her, her jaw slack. "What was that about?" She asked her, continuing to clean the wound on his head.

"To keep him out" Brianna's focus stayed on Chris. "Anytime he gets hurt, he blames it on himself" She gets up and starts to head to her room. "He'll be fine! Trust me"

Amber raised an eyebrow, and watched his sibling walk up the stairs cheerfully, and looked back at Chris. "You sure are something." She mumbled to herself, placing a bandage on his cut and moving his hair back into place over it. She stared at his face for a while before leaning against the side of the couch and waiting for him to wake up.

Chris didnt wake up until half an hour passed. He sat up like nothing happened and stretched. "She didnt have to hit me that hard..." he mumbled to himself. He noticed Amber sitting there and smiled. "Hey! Whats up?"

Amber was half asleep by the time Chris woke up, he scared her to death. Jumping, she let out a soft scream, looking at him. "I was waiting for you to wake up."

Chris smiled, "Well that's sweet of you" He looked around looking for Brianna. "Did my sister do anything to me in my sleep?" He looked back at Amber, poking her shoulder to ensure she was awake.

Amber yawned and looked up at him. "Well, the only thing she did was punch you and cause you to fall asleep." she said to him. "Nope, nothing else."

Chris nods his head and jumps off the couch, "So what should we do now?" He continued to stretch and popped his back and fingers a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.