A Vacation To Remeber

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber smiled at him, looking from Chris to Brianna and smiling. "Go ahead, prank my brothers. It would be good for them to get a taste for their own medicine. Honestly, I am so sick of them, all they do is a lot of bickering." She said to Brianna. "Besides, I think your brother has had enough torture."

Chris laughs to himself and mumbles under his breath "You dont even know the half of it..."

Brianna walks away laughing with a sinister tone. Chris re-starts the song and opens his eyes when he's done. "You dont do that bad as a symphonic writer, Im excited to see what else you have for me" He smiles and hands Amber the paper again.

Amber smiled at him, laughing at his sisters comment. She picked back up the paper and kept writing down notes. "Well I don't remember much from music history, but I am doing my best." She spoke, smiling at him.

He looked at the ground and smiled. "Im home-schooled, except for violin lessons from a private tutor and orchestra and a city symphony. Once my mom found out about some things from the doctor, she began to find tutors to school me. What kind of song are you going for?" Chris didnt look up from the ground, but he spoke with kindness and no intent of harm.

Amber looked up at Chris, smiling softly. "Well, I have spend most of my life on tour, so there isn't much I can say about my life. I have been tutored since I was 13." She rambled, looking up at him. "I always write songs to express feelings. Whether it's frustration, anger, happiness, I love expressing it all."

"I wish I could be the same way" Chris looked back up and just smiled softly, "But enough about me, lets get back to writing your song, yeah?" He was holding something back, but nothing could be confirmed from what all he was saying. Not a lot of time passed until the sun started going down,

Amber stared at Chris for a second, before nodding, and going back to the song. Soon enough, the door opened, and Amber's mom stepped out. "Time for dinner, kids." She said, smiling at the two of them before shutting the door. Amber got up and stretched, popping her back muscles as she did so. "Want to do something after dinner? I mean, I love writing, but I think we should do other things too.'"

Chris looked up at her, continuing to rub his hand on his violin, "Like what?" He eventually puts it away and puts his trench back on. He put the violin on his back again like a backpack and waited for Amber to lead the way, although it was just a small walk. "I dont do very much other than practice my violin or write songs for the symphony. So if you have a suggestion then feel free to say it"

Amber smiled as she walked into the house, adjusting her cap. "Well, we could always go for a swim, or basketball if you feel adventurous." She said to him, laughing a bit as she walked in to the smell of corn. "Smells great Mom." Amber said as she walked in, sitting across from her brothers, who seemed to have some pie residue on their faces. "Looks like someone had some early desert."

Chris follows her inside and doesnt answer her question, sitting at the opposite end of the table from her brothers. Even if that meant letting his sister sit between him and Amber. Once Amber came back to the table, all three boys seemed to shiver and wish that he wasnt there.

"Mmm! Doesnt dinner smell great?" Brianna glared at Chris and the other two boys. all of them just silently nodded their heads.

Amber smiled at the boys, and took a bite of her corn. "It tastes good too." she said with a smile, before noticing the boys looks, and looking at Brianna. With a laugh, Amber just sighed. "You should teach me your ways some day." She said with a chuckle before continuing to eat her meal of meat, corn, and potatoes.

Brianna laughs, "Well well, why dont we start after dinner?" She looks at Chris who silently eats in peace then looks back at Amber. "I think that you two should take a little brake, or else youll wear each other out"

One of the brothers mumbles, "Might be a good thing..."

Brianna looks at him and smiles demonically, "Oh really?" She keeps smiling and flings some of her potatoes at him

Amber smiled as one of them got potatoes on his face. "Well, then again, I don't want to put them though too much misery." She said, smiling. "And besides, no one can get enough of this." She joked, getting up and busting out her best dance moves.

Chris finishes his meal and collects everyone's dishes, going back to clean and wash them. Brianna starts to pull Amber away and the brothers crawl over each other to get back to whatever they were originally doing. After Chris is done with the dishes, he starts to walk out of the room, walking into half of the doorway, hitting the left side of his body. He walks back in surprise then continues and goes back to his room.

Amber smiled as she walked with Breanne. "So, what is step numero uno in torture of the siblings.""

Brianna smiles grimly "Well, with your brothers, its being the boss of them and empty threats that might get them ripped in half by some bear" She laughs maniacally. "I said that I would stab them if they even touched Chris"

Amber nodded, laughing. "I honestly, that sounds like a great plan if you think about it. I have always wanted to get to them." She said with a laugh, before looking back downstairs as Chris walked up to his room. "Well, what can you tell me about your so called self reserved brother?" She asked Breanne, smiling softly.

Brianna smiles sweetly and scoffs, "Im sorry if it seems like I am being over protective, but Im really not. I love Chris as my little brother, and theres just one thing that our mother dreads about him, not about him but what his father gave to him before his three year contract as a modeler" Brianna shakes her head and begins to smile again, "I shouldnt indulge you in such a boring topic, what about yourself?"

Amber listened intently as Breanne talked about her brother, and she smiled, leaning her head onto the railing. "I spend my time between tours and recording, half in korea." She spoke softly, smiling. "Honestly, my life is just a cycle of the same thing, and as much as I love it, I could really use a change."

Brianna smiles and nudges Amber in the shoulder, "Well, unless you are going to be super committed to him, dont even think about doing anything big with him" She starts chuckling to herself and walks to her room on the top floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.