A Three Houses-esque Fire Emblem RP!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'll definitely put up the OOC today. Remember that sheets should be done a week from the OOC launch, and not everyone is going to be accepted.

Gottcgyea, i'll get my boy up soon, once the cs is up

Nice! I'll give it in a spin later tonight and see if I like the direction.

If we're... claiming genders, I guess I'll go for a character who's ambiguous or who leans in either direction. Or is just an Astolfo, lmao.

Nice! I'll give it in a spin later tonight and see if I like the direction.

If we're... claiming genders, I guess I'll go for a character who's ambiguous or who leans in either direction. Or is just an Astolfo, lmao.

While I'm all for inclusiveness of all types of genders in RPs, I would prefer if people picked either male or female for this setting :)

Actually does the "gender-balance" thing relate to the romance tag...? Didn't notice it before. I don't like roleplaying romance -- it's the reason I've been playing more ambiguous characters than I have before, to be honest; they kinda throw people off.

Actually does the "gender-balance" thing relate to the romance tag...? Didn't notice it before. I don't like roleplaying romance -- it's the reason I've been playing more ambiguous characters than I have before, to be honest; they kinda throw people off.

You won't have to roleplay romance if you don't want to. The gender balance thing is just to not have like 15 females and 2 males, which isn't realistic. In fact, this roleplay won't be focused on romance, as there will be a plot and everything. It's an option if you so choose.

Alright, yeah -- I respect that.

...kind of exposing my hand here, aha. I can always just lean into it with the character.

Reactions: Marlowe
We are still looking for more potential RPers!

Reactions: Orikanyo
Still looking for other potential RPers!

I'm interested, however I'll warn that I work 3rd shift so time for me is a bit wonky, but I do have a potential archer girl in mind if you'll have me/have the room for her.

Sorry, we are currently full. If a spot opens up, I'll reach out to you.