A Three Houses-esque Fire Emblem RP!

I'll definitely put up the OOC today. Remember that sheets should be done a week from the OOC launch, and not everyone is going to be accepted.

Gottcgyea, i'll get my boy up soon, once the cs is up

Nice! I'll give it in a spin later tonight and see if I like the direction.

If we're... claiming genders, I guess I'll go for a character who's ambiguous or who leans in either direction. Or is just an Astolfo, lmao.

Nice! I'll give it in a spin later tonight and see if I like the direction.

If we're... claiming genders, I guess I'll go for a character who's ambiguous or who leans in either direction. Or is just an Astolfo, lmao.

While I'm all for inclusiveness of all types of genders in RPs, I would prefer if people picked either male or female for this setting :)

Actually does the "gender-balance" thing relate to the romance tag...? Didn't notice it before. I don't like roleplaying romance -- it's the reason I've been playing more ambiguous characters than I have before, to be honest; they kinda throw people off.

Actually does the "gender-balance" thing relate to the romance tag...? Didn't notice it before. I don't like roleplaying romance -- it's the reason I've been playing more ambiguous characters than I have before, to be honest; they kinda throw people off.

You won't have to roleplay romance if you don't want to. The gender balance thing is just to not have like 15 females and 2 males, which isn't realistic. In fact, this roleplay won't be focused on romance, as there will be a plot and everything. It's an option if you so choose.

Alright, yeah -- I respect that.

...kind of exposing my hand here, aha. I can always just lean into it with the character.

Reactions: Marlowe
We are still looking for more potential RPers!

Reactions: Orikanyo
Still looking for other potential RPers!

I'm interested, however I'll warn that I work 3rd shift so time for me is a bit wonky, but I do have a potential archer girl in mind if you'll have me/have the room for her.

Sorry, we are currently full. If a spot opens up, I'll reach out to you.