A Three Houses-esque Fire Emblem RP!

I see thank you for your answers Luminosity. Even so I think it would be best for me to withdraw from this. Best of luck to you and the others. I really mean it.

Reactions: Marlowe
A conundrum... Do ,I go with a fist character... or shall i use spears for the ability to call my throwing spears "Yeet Sticks."

A conundrum... Do ,I go with a fist character... or shall i use spears for the ability to call my throwing spears "Yeet Sticks."

First of all, how dare you

Second of all, a dude with fisticuffs as his preferred weapon sounds cooler

He don't need no blade on a stick

First of all, how dare you

Second of all, a dude with fisticuffs as his preferred weapon sounds cooler

He don't need no blade on a stick
Suplexing monsters and people it is.

Yeet stick is the best name for a throwing spear idgaf

Anyone else wanna join?

Shoulda read better, were... playing red chimeras... whhopsiee.

RED CHIMERAS SHALL RULE! We'll tear through the competition with our mighty... uhhh.... Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

What do chimera look like o.o

A chimera is a beast with the head of a lion and goat (and sometimes dragon) with its tail being a snake.

636252766770156389.jpeg

There's different portrayals but this is the most common.

Bro thats gonna be one sick ass emblem....

Urge to... make... my boy... a artist...

Reporting in with a criminal-turned-heir. He'll eventually class into an Assassin, so bow/sword focus.

I'll get the OOC up today.

I've been playing too much F.E Three Houses... If you're still open to accepting a new player, I'd like to partake. Otherwise, have fun you guys.

I've been playing too much F.E Three Houses... If you're still open to accepting a new player, I'd like to partake. Otherwise, have fun you guys.

There's several people that have declared interest, and only a couple of them will be accepted. However, it's not first come first serve, so you can make a character to see if it gets accepted!

And with the limited acceptance approach, Luminosity do you have a time that you want character sheets done by?

I would prefer it if sheets were in a week after the OOC goes up.

Reactions: thempress
Eesh, on that notice I have to bow out. Best wishes for the rest of you!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: thempress