• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy trying not to die in the anxiety level of an 60's asylum patient. Oh, the life of a student.

Fun fact: I'm not over-dramatizing with that comparison. There was a study last year where they said today's high school student's stress levels are on par with that. Crazy shit. (See what I did there? Eh? Eh?)
Bad jokes and puns are bad.

Busy trying not to die in the anxiety level of an 60's asylum patient. Oh, the life of a student.

Fun fact: I'm not over-dramatizing with that comparison. There was a study last year where they said today's high school student's stress levels are on par with that. Crazy shit. (See what I did there? Eh? Eh?)

Considering I just graduated High School not too long ago I'd say this comparison is pretty accurate. Not to mention kids have to deal with school stress and irl stress. Shit, I damn near lost it when my mom was sick. And that happened when I was a sophomore

Life is a beach, and then you dive.

...No wait, I think the saying went differently somehow, not sure. Don't mind me, just a foreigner here!

Life is a beach, and then you dive.

...No wait, I think the saying went differently somehow, not sure. Don't mind me, just a foreigner here!
I love foreigners. Their customs are so interesting to learn.

I'm still here. Apologies about things. Everything has gone down hill and I've had a hard time keeping up these past few weeks. I do plan to post REAL soon. I actually have most of a post made up... just got to alter it to include the things that have happened. My post will be in a few days. I'm on my phone and at my parents house for the funeral of my uncle.

So, soon. Ssooooooooooon.

I love foreigners. Their customs are so interesting to learn.
DeanWhat.gif

chansung-yeah-right-e2459ae2cf7921589685a6835ec08a7c.gif

Not @Wicked 's fuck that shit. You can keep them man, I don't need that malarkey in my life dude xDDD
4dcf58e960583a63fc77463c303dd2737a365aec8d8966fcd26450715b1d1d48.jpg

I heard a song one that said "Life's a bitch and then you die" so I think yours is the nicer version :D
Thanks, love. My version is called "sarcasm" but I know you already know that. <3

You know I honestly have no idea what to do with Iris beyond reacting to everything and that doesn't really help my inspiration at all at this point v.v

You know I honestly have no idea what to do with Iris beyond reacting to everything and that doesn't really help my inspiration at all at this point v.v

It's sad but same here. Akiva and Jezebel could only really react to what is going on right now but idk how to write it.

GM Post
@Justin Charming @Brea @Tyrannosaurus Rekt @Noctis the Devious @Cybermoon @Nemopedia @Misaou @Wicked @rogue

Okay as you all know the deadline is today 4 March. So here is a list of the characters/people that we currently have left. If you are crossed out that means you have nothing to worry about. Those who are not crossed out have still 24 hours to post in their replies.

Current active characters
Donovan Gabriel Davenport {Shattered}
Harley Smith {Brea} (exception, but hard deadline as well)
Rook Malik {Tyra}
Iridessa Lienue{Noctis}
Ralyn Cremont {Darkius}
Lennox O'Harrow {Rogue}
Akiva Sanders {Cyber}

Tehuri Blacmore {Darkius}
Mallory {Nemo}

Evangeline Faye Reed {Misaou} (seen the severity of the wounds and the fact your character is passed out, I am not gonna make the deadline apply to you, unless you want to)
Remington Alfred Carmichael {Wicked}
Jezebel {Cyber}

Characters that have been dropped:
Fay {Wordlocked} (didn't show for the escape)
Minagase X{Jet Jaguar} (didn't show for the escape)
Molly {Doomy} (assumed dead and/or captured)
Nikolett van der Mint {Shattered} (gave up on the plan last minute)
Alkalb {parkpyro} (Dead)
Mathias Alastair Leif {Doomy} (left behind on free will)
Tristan Sky {Shattered} (tazed and captured)

@Cybermoon @Noctis the Devious
Well, there are quite some characters wounded and such. They could offer their help or something? I don't know either, make something happen, if you have too. Start a role call? Try to get a grip on who are lost, who are wounded, what would be the best way to continue or something? Help Ralyn carry Evie? Search for water, or a way to melt the snow so they clean up?

If you rather drop, I am fine with that as well. I won't be angry or anything. I can understand that you have lost interest/connection to the rp/characters/whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back