A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from work, I'll be working on an IC post soon. I've got to finish this important errand first, though. After that, I'll be getting down to business and writing up that IC post I promised you. Thanks again for the extension on the deadline, @DarkiusHeavenstein . It's still Friday here, but I'm not sure what time zone you're in, so I'm wondering if my time is almost up where you live? If it is please let me know so I don't allow myself to fall asleep before I get something up. If it's not, I'll likely type at least half tonight and then finish it in the morning as soon as I wake up ♥
Dark's time zone is next to mine, and she's an hour behind me while I live in the future. It should be 6:42 AM for her at the given moment.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
How are we writing out Iris?

Edit: Got my post up. It's much shorter than I wanted it to be, so I do apologize about that. Harley isn't ready to mobilize in this post, and she's still trying to figure out what the current situation is, so I couldn't think of much else to add without it being rambling or redundant. Sorry everyone, I'm sure I'll be able to do better in the future ♥

Last edited:
Reactions: Wicked
Okay. Working on a post right now!

@Brea As for hownwe are gonna write Iris out. I was thinking that she might have been caught while they were outside? That is the only thing I can come up with. Her being captured

• Useful
I knowwww my code broke. I am fixing it at the moment. I am sorry people!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wicked
@Brea I think that Harley and Donnie a.k.a. Darley make the best FriendSHIP pair ever lol.
This time I will post tomorrow, and not wait for months to actually post, But going to work so see you all tonight or tomorrow^^
peace.gif

For whoever does pick up Harley, would you mind writing in some protest on her side? In this situation she wouldn't really feel comfortable just allowing someone to carry her around like dead weight, she'd want to show she's still able to take care of herself. I imagine she'd even try to stand and walk, only to collapse, and at that point she'd begrudgingly accept some help.
If you'd like I could PM whoever decides they're going to help Harley to do a sort of 1-2 paragraph collab type thing?
Or, if you rather wouldn't, you could forget the whole thing and just pick her up, and I'll then add in verbal protests in my next post. Just figured I'd throw this out there.

Alright. Rook would love to carry someone. And by love, I mean: "fine, fuck you guys, of course I'll carry someone. Can't have you spaghetti armed morons dropping an injured girl on her head." You know, the usual.

So, is Donnie getting Evie or does Rook need to? And if Donnie is getting Evie, does that mean Rook needs to grab Harley? I was working on my post and I wanted to make sure that I could equal opportunity grab someone. Because, Rook would pick up the most cinnamon of cinnamon rolls. Sorry. But his overprotectiveness of Evie goes into crazed momma bear land. But I wanted to make sure everything was nicely planned out and I didn't step on anyone's toes.

Because, Rook would pick up the most cinnamon of cinnamon rolls. Sorry. But his overprotectiveness of Evie goes into crazed momma bear land. But I wanted to make sure everything was nicely planned out and I didn't step on anyone's toes.
OMG Yaaaaaas Mama Rook save your Evie! And since this ball is rolling after Rook grabs Evie(that is if it's cool) then Sleeping beauty will wake up xD //crack knuckles It's been a while since I posted with my darling But she can have some quality time with her Rook xDDDD

Alright. Rook would love to carry someone. And by love, I mean: "fine, fuck you guys, of course I'll carry someone. Can't have you spaghetti armed morons dropping an injured girl on her head." You know, the usual.

So, is Donnie getting Evie or does Rook need to? And if Donnie is getting Evie, does that mean Rook needs to grab Harley? I was working on my post and I wanted to make sure that I could equal opportunity grab someone. Because, Rook would pick up the most cinnamon of cinnamon rolls. Sorry. But his overprotectiveness of Evie goes into crazed momma bear land. But I wanted to make sure everything was nicely planned out and I didn't step on anyone's toes.
Tehuri asked Donnie to use his Telekinesis to float Evie around (soo technically he isn't touching her xD) and asked if someone would carry Harley, so yeah.

Okay guess, Rook has Evie and Donnie will carry his Harley Babe xD

Noooo! Not my Iris! We can't just...NPC her? I love her too much! //cries
Feel free to do so. But be sure to ask @Noctis the Devious Permission since it is her char!

For whoever does pick up Harley, would you mind writing in some protest on her side? In this situation she wouldn't really feel comfortable just allowing someone to carry her around like dead weight, she'd want to show she's still able to take care of herself. I imagine she'd even try to stand and walk, only to collapse, and at that point she'd begrudgingly accept some help.
If you'd like I could PM whoever decides they're going to help Harley to do a sort of 1-2 paragraph collab type thing?
Or, if you rather wouldn't, you could forget the whole thing and just pick her up, and I'll then add in verbal protests in my next post. Just figured I'd throw this out there.
Okay guess, Rook has Evie and Donnie will carry his Harley Babe xD
Tehuri asked Donnie to use his Telekinesis to float Evie around (soo technically he isn't touching her xD) and asked if someone would carry Harley, so yeah.
Well it seems to be solved. But I wanted to point out that just because my chars say something it doesn't need to happen that way. So Rook carrying Evie would be alright as well!

Noooo! Not my Iris! We can't just...NPC her? I love her too much! //cries
Yeah, I trust you enough :) Any questions or get stuck, feel free to message me ^.^

Yeah, I trust you enough :) Any questions or get stuck, feel free to message me ^.^
Yesssssssssssssssssss! Iris is my love, I couldn't let them just write her away xD. I hope you trust @Wicked and @Nemopedia too. We triplets will take very good care of Iris xD

OMG Yaaaaaas Mama Rook save your Evie! And since this ball is rolling after Rook grabs Evie(that is if it's cool) then Sleeping beauty will wake up xD //crack knuckles It's been a while since I posted with my darling But she can have some quality time with her Rook xDDDD

Great, so Donnie's got Harley then? She'd still protest to the help, but in the end would feel more comfortable accepting his help than she would be accepting Rook's help. So, sounds great.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked and Justin
She'd still protest to the help, but in the end would feel more comfortable accepting his help than she would be accepting Rook's help. So, sounds great.

As would most people. Rook is not the nicest people. Sweet. I just wanted to make sure that these injured/unconscious people were not handled by people that would make it worse (i.e. Rook... always Rook.)

As would most people. Rook is not the nicest people. Sweet. I just wanted to make sure that these injured/unconscious people were not handled by people that would make it worse (i.e. Rook... always Rook.)
Yeah same way around with Evie... since Evie, Rook, Remy and Mallory are definitely people Donnie has never really ever talked to that often enough to actually want to hold the girl, unless he had no other choice XD (Donnie being Donnie XD). Didn't know Rook disliked Donnie soo much xD, but I love it, keep it coming with Rook hoping something back happens to Donnie's Dick rofl.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.