A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
He is not e w e

He is so insane that he is sane...that is the most dangerous type
HE doesn't go off killing people out of nothing!

On a scale of 1-10 o insanity, Molly is like a 47

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Maybe Molly is 1,000 xD

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Ugh, now I need to decide what kind of character I need to make. Are you guys full on crazy or can I unleash the full potential of psychology on you all?

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Ugh, now I need to decide what kind of character I need to make. Are you guys full on crazy or can I unleash the full potential of psychology on you all?

Maybe let's balance out the crazy X,D half of the cast is already mental

I would personally appreciate more sophisticated characters around that do not want to eat Remy alive once I publish him. I'm pretty low on allies here lol.
Depending on what Remy looks like... Donnie might want to eat him or not, xD... I literally keep coming back from cs to read ooc but almost done so multitasking at it's best xD

Depending on what Remy looks like... Donnie might want to eat him or not, xD... I literally keep coming back from cs to read ooc but almost done so multitasking at it's best xD
Well, we'll see if freckles will personally offend him or not. Also that he is like the tallest person in this roleplay, dwarfing yours by 3 inches. If the answer is yes, we might have a problem.

I would personally appreciate more sophisticated characters around that do not want to eat Remy alive once I publish him. I'm pretty low on allies here lol.

Molly can be his friend...unless he tries to take away what is hers o.o"

Reactions: Wicked
Ralyn is sophisticated! And calm... and not insane at all.

• Love
Oh yeah this is Donovan's main skill just a a video visual of how he would fight if it comes down to a fight sometime... which I hope he does get in a fight xD

Telekinetic Combat

Oh yeah this is Donovan's main skill just a a video visual of how he would fight if it comes down to a fight sometime... which I hope he does get in a fight xD

Telekinetic Combat

He and Molly should spar in a controlled environment with a lot of surveillance... X,D

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.