A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article:
Synesthesia may be one of the hippest disorders on the planet. This neurological phenomenon occurs when stimulation of one sense leads to involuntary experiences in another sense or a "union of the senses," where for example taste and sound are joined together. Some people experience color when they hear sounds or read words and may be able to answer a question like "What color is A?" Many people with this disorder use their experiences to create works of art —Pharrel Williams and Lady Gaga are both famous synaesthetes. In some cases, a person may mix sound and taste so that different noises have a taste in any combination. The condition isn't considered a disease or much of an illness since its effects are not negative. "One thing we have found is that synesthetes are not a different class of people, they simply have more explicit experiences," Julia Simner, co-author of The Oxford Handbook of Synethesia told the Guardian. "It's a more extreme manifestation of what all of us experience."
Source: Alternet.org

I've been meaning to do this with a character and his power will go swimmingly with it once I make a few tweaks ^.^ And it's a normal disorder :D

Wow, looks like I missed a lot whilst I was out
You character has been accepted and we are discussing relationships between characters right now

Hey. Hey. I admitted to Dark last night that I'm giving in because the devil Misa made me do it. I'm currently writing up a character. Actually I've been writing him up since yesterday.

OI! It's true I'm very devilish and yes it's true I conveniently didn't remind you that you said you wouldn't join while you were convincing yourself to join but I didn't make you join. XD //hair flip

I would personally appreciate more sophisticated characters around that do not want to eat Remy alive once I publish him. I'm pretty low on allies here lol.

And by low on allies @Wicked means Evie is Remy's only ally at the moment XD

Article:
Synesthesia may be one of the hippest disorders on the planet. This neurological phenomenon occurs when stimulation of one sense leads to involuntary experiences in another sense or a "union of the senses," where for example taste and sound are joined together. Some people experience color when they hear sounds or read words and may be able to answer a question like "What color is A?" Many people with this disorder use their experiences to create works of art —Pharrel Williams and Lady Gaga are both famous synaesthetes. In some cases, a person may mix sound and taste so that different noises have a taste in any combination. The condition isn't considered a disease or much of an illness since its effects are not negative. "One thing we have found is that synesthetes are not a different class of people, they simply have more explicit experiences," Julia Simner, co-author of The Oxford Handbook of Synethesia told the Guardian. "It's a more extreme manifestation of what all of us experience."
Source: Alternet.org

I've been meaning to do this with a character and his power will go swimmingly with it once I make a few tweaks ^.^ And it's a normal disorder :D

Ugh I love it when people talk psychology to me //fans self XDDD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Thanks! I'll get to my skelly after I set up my post for the other RP. I'll try to get it up, finished or not, by tonight.

Doooooooooooommyyyyy! Oh, how I've missed you, my shameless YAOI stirrer-upper! <3

tumblr_static_sam_attack_hug_1.gif
BAEEEE HURRY AND MAKE UR CHARRIE O V O

I impatiently await your creativity...

bae <3 lol

X,D hmph hmph manipulation e 3 e)

HE BETTA NOT TRY TO MANIPULATE MOLLY X,D Every man is using herrrrrrrrr X,D

she's just going to end up trying to kill everyone e 3 e just down with everyone because humans suck
No, not Molly he would never xD. Donovan will be the one to pick her back up after she finds out how her little Raven really thinks of her... he put her back together and than they'll go breaking things xD

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
No, not Molly he would never xD. Donovan will be the one to pick her back up after she finds out how her little Raven really thinks of her... he put her back together and than they'll go breaking things xD
A true friend ; - ;) She will need one, because most likely she will literally snap X,D Like break that damn collar and everything and literally lose control.

And then wallow in self pity and be a broken little dove lol...

BLAME RALYN!!!

• Love
  • Love
GENERAL NOTE

I am no longer accepting characters that are not facility born. Since this was suppose to be an acception and except for Molly everyone is now not facility born. SO if you still have to make a character he/she/it will be born in the facility!

GENERAL NOTE

I am no longer accepting characters that are not facility born. Since this was suppose to be an acception and except for Molly everyone is now not facility born. SO if you still have to make a character he/she/it will be born in the facility!
Didn't even know that lol, I just planned on Donnie be non-facility born xD, I didn't even read the other cses after your;s and molly's yet xD.

Didn't even know that lol, I just planned on Donnie be non-facility born xD, I didn't even read the other cses after your;s and molly's yet xD.
It is no problem. I just needed an explanation for Ralyns lack of emotion (which may or may not come back to him, depending on how the rp will work out XD)

It is no problem. I just needed an explanation for Ralyns lack of emotion (which may or may not come back to him, depending on how the rp will work out XD)
Lol Plotting, I love it now if everyone gets their cses done soon we can do this^^ make this an Oscar Award Winning RP lol, that's how good it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.