A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read the rules a second time and remember that multiples are a thing.

1352307660288.jpg

...Everyone's skelly is so complex I'm having a bad time. I'm just a simple vampire.

Also will get Minagase X up tomorrow - I've gotten the solid idea for her, so she'll be up soon. It's just that finding adequate pictures of her is a strangely impossible task despite the fact she's modeled after a shounen character.

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
@DarkiusHeavenstein

Molly is group 2 back up then lol. She's too psycho to do anything else and I'm fairly certain she doesn't want little raven to be out of her sight lol

@Misaou
@DarkiusHeavenstein

Ralyn and Angel better not get too close otherwise Angel will have to face Molly's Yandere Jealousy....

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
@Misaou
@DarkiusHeavenstein

Ralyn and Angel better not get too close otherwise Angel will have to face Molly's Yandere Jealousy....
In a weird and strange way I can see Donovan becoming good friends with Molly xD a Bad Boy and a Psycho Girl usually make badass friends xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
In a weird and strange way I can see Donovan becoming good friends with Molly xD a Bad Boy and a Psycho Girl usually make badass friends xD

Plus they both have white hair o v o Twinz for lyfe lmfao X,D...

I'd actually like to see how they interact...because Molly is a lot to handle...she only restrains herself with Ralyn because she wants him to love herrrrr

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Plus they both have white hair o v o Twinz for lyfe lmfao X,D...

I'd actually like to see how they interact...because Molly is a lot to handle...she only restrains herself with Ralyn because she wants him to love herrrrr
With Ralyn she wants to act calm... but Donovan would want her to act wild, it makes him seem normal xD. Char will be done in a few hours so than you can really get the char. Can't wait for this^^

With Ralyn she wants to act calm... but Donovan would want her to act wild, it makes him seem normal xD. Char will be done in a few hours so than you can really get the char. Can't wait for this^^

Bad influence!!!! Such a bad influenceee! X,D

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
  • Love
All I can say is good luck X,D. She shall recruit him to do horrible things to other people o.o
And he'll have fun doing it xD with her Blood Control and his Control over most things xD imagine the shit they could do to people xD

• Love
*Stalking Wicked stalking this*

• Love
UPDATE TIME

DoomyCakez Molly has been written down as group 2 Backup
Shattered♦Secrets™ I already put Donovan down as group 1 leader
parkpyro Alkalb is accepted and added to the list as the group 4 back up
Misaou Evangeline is accepted and put on the list as group 4 Scout

Damn it Dark, quite stealing my players >:[

• Love
Hey. Hey. I admitted to Dark last night that I'm giving in because the devil Misa made me do it. I'm currently writing up a character. Actually I've been writing him up since yesterday.

Welcome to the blood bath o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.