A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
e w e. I'm ready for this to start...so ready to play.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Omg I love you two, you guys are too funny when you're together.

And get the fuck in here, Noctis. We know you want to.
I told you once and I'll you again: get out my head you creep.

- Your character can be a total bitch to others. As a player you cannot be a bitch to others.
*Snickers* This so makes me want to use some one like Raina but I only use characters like her once in a blue moon x)

e w e. I'm ready for this to start...so ready to play.
YES I am waiting for everyone to finish and send in their characters. We have to figure out relationships between characters as well

Omg I love you two, you guys are too funny when you're together.

And get the fuck in here, Noctis. We know you want to.
Thank you thank you

Indeed @Noctis the Devious You can resist usssss

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
Already got one relationship for Donovan him and Molly are the Chaotic Duo lol Dolly FriendSHIP name xD going to go finish him now^^ will let you all know when he's finally done.

Already got one relationship for Donovan him and Molly are the Chaotic Duo lol Dolly FriendSHIP name xD going to go finish him now^^ will let you all know when he's finally done.
What about Donovan and Ralyn? I could Ralyn see him as an amusement with Donovans reckless behavior..

She is actually pretty affectionate when she likes someone, so prepare for basically naked albino girl snuggles and tackle hugs o w o

• Love
What about Donovan and Ralyn? I could Ralyn see him as an amusement with Donovans reckless behavior..
They can be close friends too^^, Donnie could be like the friend that seems to always bring Ralyn and Molly closer... him wanting them to finally get together or something xD, loving to be in everyone business is another thing Donovan likes to do.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@DarkiusHeavenstein

We already know how Molly see Rayln...her little Raven lol X,D
AND that Ralyn couldn't care lesssss XD His little pawn XD

They can be close friends too^^, Donnie could be like the friend that seems to always bring Ralyn and Molly closer... him wanting them to finally get together or something xD, loving to be in everyone business is another thing Donovan likes to do.
Ralyn is not really the person for close friends. Yet he could totally act to like Donovan and be close to him. Just to learn from his emotions :P

• Love
I kind want to make a nice girl char that will help balance out the chaos if that is cool with you @DarkiusHeavenstein two chars from me, but finishing Donovan first... now I am really off to do it xD

AND that Ralyn couldn't care lesssss XD His little pawn XD

Ralyn is not really the person for close friends. Yet he could totally act to like Donovan and be close to him. Just to learn from his emotions :P

She's so clueless.... blinded by love... but she shall learn one day...and it won't end well for either party

That's actually really sad...Because Molly genuinely cares about Ralyn and he doesn't give a single fuck about her X,D

So heartbreaking

Cruciakinesis – Ability to manipulate pain

This. This is my calling ouo

Ah, don't worry about it, I'm already making my guy balance the crazy scale a bit. Didn't want Evie to feel alone with being a relatively normal and sane.
Ralyn is very normal and sane!

Status
Not open for further replies.