A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It only says edit title... nothing more...

How about instead of converting the whole thread into a Libertine thread you just make a Libertine IC thread branching off the overview? Because I know not everyone is comfortable with Libertine and I didn't exactly join under the impression this would be Libertine o.o;

@Wordlocked has a blue star :( but I don't know if he/she is still interested.

Guys, really. My router's DNS breaks for 20 minutes and I spend those minutes fixing it aggressively as hell and I come back to 20 messages. That's like one message a minute!

On a side note, I was in a call with Misa and Nemo over Skype while I was fixing this shit and they were sharing music to each other and instructions to me via screen share.

[12:54:57 AM] Nemo the Usurper: Aloha sounds so relaxing
[12:55:05 AM] Nemo the Usurper: and in the background you have Wicked cursing
[12:55:07 AM] Nemo the Usurper: XD
[12:55:26 AM] Misa: xDDDD
[12:55:33 AM] Misa: //ded

Yes, everything is making me unreasonably angry.

How about instead of converting the whole thread into a Libertine thread you just make a Libertine IC thread branching off the overview? Because I know not everyone is comfortable with Libertine and I didn't exactly join under the impression this would be Libertine o.o;
You can also ask a moderator to move the whole thing to the Libertine for you. Posts and all included, right?

@DarkiusHeavenstein: ooo: I guess I overlooked one? Oops

@Wicked: If you are going share our conversation you might as well share the song. So that everyone knows what we're talking about with this 'Aloha'

Besides. Like @Misaou said, free advertising of this awesome song:

@DarkiusHeavenstein: ooo: I guess I overlooked one? Oops
No no, he/she talked to me on PM so he/she hasn't posted in here

That is why I wanted to make a poll to see if everyone was comfortable with it. Like I said in the rules it is not intended to be libertine... but it may happen...

Or if some are not into Libertine.. could just put in spoilers? If someone does do sexual posts xD

Reactions: Brea and Wicked
Or if some are not into Libertine.. could just put in spoilers? If someone does do sexual posts xD
*pokes the rules* I think I will just go for that. Libertine if happening put it in spoilers with a warning for those who want to read

I also wasn't planning to join another libertine RP, but my humor does tend to be R-rated and I might let a few explicit ideas slip...but nothing too wild. I'm sure most of us are in this for the action and drama, but there's always a possibility that things will get steamy. Why can't we just take it to PM if it does?

I also wasn't planning to join another libertine RP, but my humor does tend to be R-rated and I might let a few explicit ideas split...but nothing too wild. I'm sure most of us are in this for the action and drama, but there's always a possibility that things will get steamy. Why can't we just take it to PM if it does?
Pm and/or spoilers xD works perfectly for me, since I can tune down Donnie sexual stuff like the naked and wet was an a dirty comment xD but not hella dirty.

I also wasn't planning to join another libertine RP, but my humor does tend to be R-rated and I might let a few explicit ideas slip...but nothing too wild. I'm sure most of us are in this for the action and drama, but there's always a possibility that things will get steamy. Why can't we just take it to PM if it does?
I'm with Rogue here. //Shrugs

I mean, I don't personally care really one way or another. I've seen it all already in pretty much in all possible ways during my years, so being in libertine don't really faze me at all. Just point me to the thread where to post and I'll be there. I don't care where "there" is.

Thy shall join another libertine (not this one, the new one I am gonna make... someday... soon)

Andyway yes I think that would be a very good idea. Once it gets really to heavy it can be taken to PM. Oh well we will see how it will work, becuase I don't expect much sex too actually happen while they are running for their lives

Thy shall join another libertine (not this one, the new one I am gonna make... someday... soon)

Andyway yes I think that would be a very good idea. Once it gets really to heavy it can be taken to PM. Oh well we will see how it will work, becuase I don't expect much sex too actually happen while they are running for their lives
Yeah I dare some to be like

John Doe was running with Jane Doe from a doctor who had spotted them. They sat down for a second.

John Doe: "Wanna have sex?"
Jane Doe: "Sure!"

Doctor gets them in the middle of idiot decision.

image.png

xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.