A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
BASICALLY LOL
Spot on today xD
anigif_enhanced-8839-1440015038-2.gif

Truuue You are so right xD
I always thought this girl was beautiful on ANTM lol.

Reactions: Sailor Arti
working on some cses for other rp and than working on Nikolett's intro^^. Got like 20 rps right now and just joined another 21 my favorite number xD

Reactions: Brea
working on some cses for other rp and than working on Nikolett's intro^^. Got like 20 rps right now and just joined another 21 my favorite number xD
Da hell o.e I can barely keep up with five D: And I wasn't even suppose to have a fifth one!

Da hell o.e I can barely keep up with five D: And I wasn't even suppose to have a fifth one!
Everyone says that when they hear how many I am in, but I keep up with all of them. Just creative and excited about posting, so I always have something to write about. I can't stick to less than five... or I will get bored quickly xD lol.

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
One day I will get 100 active rps and soon explode xD

Everyone says that when they hear how many I am in, but I keep up with all of them. Just creative and excited about posting, so I always have something to write about. I can't stick to less than five... or I will get bored quickly xD lol.
I FEEL YOUUUUU ... I am the same I currently have I don't know how many... but somewhere in the end tens, start twenties as well

img.php

Page-break.png

Subject;

Nickname;
Huri
Vampire
Kitten

Age;

Sex and Gender;
Female, feminine

Sexuality;
Hetero sexual
Page-break.png

Appearance;
"I got the looks that kill… literally so"
Her black hair falls in slight waves down her back to her waist. Occasionally she will wear this in a ponytail, yet this hardly ever happens. Her eyes have a very captivating emerald colour, which is easy to seduce the strongest and most loyal hearts. Her skin is smooth and very pale, which makes her features stand out even more. Thanks to the quick healing there are no scars on her fair skin, while there have been numerous wounds. She has a small fragile build with nice roundings, which she abuses a lot. Her height is not that impressive, only a standing 5'3". Yet she makes up to that with killer heels which bring her up to a 5'7" to 5'8", sometimes even higher if needs be. However don't let her appearance fool you, since she ain't no damsel in distress that would need any helps. She is a hunter, a killer and a skilled fighter.

Besides her eyes, her teeth are very outstanding as well. It took her quite some time to get them to her liking. She filed them to fangs to give her more the vampire look, hence her nickname. Also this helped with her signature move to leave her victims behind with puncture wounds in the neck. Not that she needs blood, it is just a weird liking of her. Her nails are too always kept sharp, like claws. Which gave her, her second nickname 'Kitten' along with her (playful) catlike behavior. She likes to play with her victims, before actually killing them off.

Her clothing style consist mostly of clothing that show off her nice figure. She enjoys walking around in skinny jeans. Mostly she can been seen wearing her combat leather pants. They have numerous straps she can attach her throwing knives to. Though you will hardly see her not wearing a corset of some sorts. No matter what circumstances her feet will also be decorated with her stiletto high heels, that are customized to her liking with a mechanism that will set free sharps blades from the sides of her heels, making them literal stiletto heels.

felinne_velanne_by_dilath-d88go48.jpg

Personality;
"What you see, is what you get, honey"
She can come off as being arrogant and mean at first, and well that isn't entirely wrong. She can be very judgemental. If she doesn't like you, you will have an hard time coming back to her liking list. However if you make it up to her league, she will respect you and stay loyal and true to you. She holds her head up high no matter what, faking her confidence if needed. She is very aware of her own beauty and doesn't repel from using that in her favour. She is a flirt and will not back down from creating a more sexual atmosphere than needed. Though she doesn't mind making it more than just an atmosphere. On the bright side, she will treat everybody with equal respect, until they have fallen from her respect. She isn't one to ever forget and forgiving someone comes very difficult to her.

She isn't afraid of getting into trouble or fights. She knows what she is worth and she will stand her ground. She isn't afraid to speak her opinion about things and situations. She can be very stubborn though and when she really want something she will get it, one way or the other. She knows she is attractive and is not afraid to use her body to get what she want. She is a fierce fighter and will not back down for a challenge. However she can be silent as a grave at times. If you tell her a secret, you can be sure it will be well kept. She may seem fragile and innocent, but don't let that fool you. She has a tongue sharp as a razor and will use everything to break you mentally.

Likes;
- Blood. She likes the taste, the color, the smell, everything about it.
- Lennie and their (many) sexual encounters.
- Fighting and working out.
- Messing with other people through her power for fun.
- Training her (already perfect) aim.
- Her custom made high heels and leather battle outfit

Dislikes;
- Broken promises.
- Being underestimated or seen as weak.
- Breaking her nails (yes, she is vain)
- Peppermint and orange juice (it messes with her taste)
- Being blindfolded
Page-break.png

Power;
"Nothing special, yet very handy"
Opinokinesis
. She can manipulate senses. She can use this to enhance her senses, or those of her allies. The more people she uses her skill on, the more it will tire her. Same goes for 'scale' of enhancement. She can also change the senses of her opponent, making them unable to see or hear anything. It helps her with her sneak attacks, being a clean killer mostly.

Due to her and Lennie fighting so close they often 'exchange' powers. He will enhance her battle clothes with metal armor. In return she will enhance his senses. This almost happens automatically, costing her not the same amount of energy as it would do with another person than Lennie.

Skill;
Night vision.
During the night, her eyes change to red with slit pupils, like a cat. This grants her the ability to see in the dark.

Tox-screen. She can increase her smell to indicate toxics and poisons around her. However if she notices too late there is nothing she can do about the damage done.

Isolation. She can completely shut of someone elses senses. The other won't be able to see, hear, smell, taste nor feel (touch) anything. She won't be able to hold this up for more than 30 seconds (in complete concentration). If she keeps it up longer it will very quickly drain her energy. Depending on the targets own mental strength and will, she will be able to keep this up for 45 to 60 seconds before passing out of exhaustion.

Survival Skills;
Hunting, killing, tracking. She is trained for this all her life.
She can easily determine with plants are poisonous.

Darwin Award Points;
She has a very big secret within her.
Too much trust on her senses

Page-break.png

Reason to Escape;
"There are so many reasons… I have something to protect"

Role in the Escape;
Group 3 Back up​

Last edited:
I have stuff preventing me from keeping up with more than a handful. Otherwise I get stressed or my emotions plummet drastically and I don't feel like talking to anyone or writing about anything, which makes me feel guilty. The less I have to handle, the less likely the consequences are o.o Lately it's been better which is why I started GMing again.

I have stuff preventing me from keeping up with more than a handful. Otherwise I get stressed or my emotions plummet drastically and I don't feel like talking to anyone or writing about anything, which makes me feel guilty. The less I have to handle, the less likely the consequences are o.o Lately it's been better which is why I started GMing again.
Man, I can relate to you too a lot on this.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Teach me your secrets. o_o I joined one too many there, or a few...

img.php

Page-break.png

Subject;

Nickname;
Huri
Vampire
Kitten

Age;

Sex and Gender;
Female, feminine

Sexuality;
Hetero sexual
Page-break.png

Appearance;
"I got the looks that kill… literally so"
Her black hair falls in slight waves down her back to her waist. Occasionally she will wear this in a ponytail, yet this hardly ever happens. Her eyes have a very captivating emerald colour, which is easy to seduce the strongest and most loyal hearts. Her skin is smooth and very pale, which makes her features stand out even more. Thanks to the quick healing there are no scars on her fair skin, while there have been numerous wounds. She has a small fragile build with nice roundings, which she abuses a lot. Her height is not that impressive, only a standing 5'3". Yet she makes up to that with killer heels which bring her up to a 5'7" to 5'8", sometimes even higher if needs be. However don't let her appearance fool you, since she ain't no damsel in distress that would need any helps. She is a hunter, a killer and a skilled fighter.

Besides her eyes, her teeth are very outstanding as well. It took her quite some time to get them to her liking. She filed them to fangs to give her more the vampire look, hence her nickname. Also this helped with her signature move to leave her victims behind with puncture wounds in the neck. Not that she needs blood, it is just a weird liking of her. Her nails are too always kept sharp, like claws. Which gave her, her second nickname 'Kitten' along with her (playful) catlike behavior. She likes to play with her victims, before actually killing them off.

Her clothing style consist mostly of clothing that show off her nice figure. She enjoys walking around in skinny jeans. Mostly she can been seen wearing her combat leather pants. They have numerous straps she can attach her throwing knives to. Though you will hardly see her not wearing a corset of some sorts. No matter what circumstances her feet will also be decorated with her stiletto high heels, that are customized to her liking with a mechanism that will set free sharps blades from the sides of her heels, making them literal stiletto heels.

felinne_velanne_by_dilath-d88go48.jpg

Personality;
"What you see, is what you get, honey"
She can come off as being arrogant and mean at first, and well that isn't entirely wrong. She can be very judgemental. If she doesn't like you, you will have an hard time coming back to her liking list. However if you make it up to her league, she will respect you and stay loyal and true to you. She holds her head up high no matter what, faking her confidence if needed. She is very aware of her own beauty and doesn't repel from using that in her favour. She is a flirt and will not back down from creating a more sexual atmosphere than needed. Though she doesn't mind making it more than just an atmosphere. On the bright side, she will treat everybody with equal respect, until they have fallen from her respect. She isn't one to ever forget and forgiving someone comes very difficult to her.

She isn't afraid of getting into trouble or fights. She knows what she is worth and she will stand her ground. She isn't afraid to speak her opinion about things and situations. She can be very stubborn though and when she really want something she will get it, one way or the other. She knows she is attractive and is not afraid to use her body to get what she want. She is a fierce fighter and will not back down for a challenge. However she can be silent as a grave at times. If you tell her a secret, you can be sure it will be well kept. She may seem fragile and innocent, but don't let that fool you. She has a tongue sharp as a razor and will use everything to break you mentally.

Likes;
- Blood. She likes the taste, the color, the smell, everything about it.
- Lennie and their (many) sexual encounters.
- Fighting and working out.
- Messing with other people through her power for fun.
- Training her (already perfect) aim.
- Her custom made high heels and leather battle outfit

Dislikes;
- Broken promises.
- Being underestimated or seen as weak.
- Breaking her nails (yes, she is vain)
- Peppermint and orange juice (it messes with her taste)
- Being blindfolded
Page-break.png

Power;
"Nothing special, yet very handy"
Opinokinesis
. She can manipulate senses. She can use this to enhance her senses, or those of her allies. The more people she uses her skill on, the more it will tire her. Same goes for 'scale' of enhancement. She can also change the senses of her opponent, making them unable to see or hear anything. It helps her with her sneak attacks, being a clean killer mostly.

Due to her and Lennie fighting so close they often 'exchange' powers. He will enhance her battle clothes with metal armor. In return she will enhance his senses. This almost happens automatically, costing her not the same amount of energy as it would do with another person than Lennie.

Skill;
Night vision.
During the night, her eyes change to red with slit pupils, like a cat. This grants her the ability to see in the dark.

Tox-screen. She can increase her smell to indicate toxics and poisons around her. However if she notices too late there is nothing she can do about the damage done.

Survival Skills;
Hunting, killing, tracking. She is trained for this all her life.
She can easily determine with plants are poisonous.

Darwin Award Points;
She has a very big secret within her.
Too much trust on her senses

Page-break.png

Reason to Escape;
"There are so many reasons… I have something to protect"

Role in the Escape;
Group 3 Back up​
Ummm I can tell the first thing that Donnie will say to Tehuri xD

"You already made one of my senses skyrocket just by looking at you girl." xD

Ummm I can tell the first thing that Donnie will say to Tehuri xD

"You already made one of my senses skyrocket just by looking at you girl." xD
OMG YES!! I like this

"Hmmm well let's see if we can get it in overdrive then?"

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Teach me your secrets. o_o I joined one too many there, or a few...
I mean I would have to shattered some secrets if I told you... bad joke on my own name xD. But I just am really creative, and if I ever hit a road block in replying I usually listen to music while I try to write, usually clears my head and gets my motivated, music is my muse... there I go again with this hippy stuff xD... and I'm not even a hippy.

This literally is turning into Libertine before our eyes xD.
Yeah I was like..'hmm should I post it in libertine... no there is probably notmuch gonna happen... they are confused escaped subjects... pffft no way'

and now I am like... 'shit, I should have posted this in libertine'

Status
Not open for further replies.