A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM NOT DRUNK PEOPLE!!!! I am being serious XD

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
Yeah I was like..'hmm should I post it in libertine... no there is probably notmuch gonna happen... they are confused escaped subjects... pffft no way'

and now I am like... 'shit, I should have posted this in libertine'
I mean with Doomy in this... did you expect it not to have some Libertine xD

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
I feel ya on a completely next level. Why do I keep doing this to myself?
I always have a perfect character and scenarios planned in my head, and when the right RP shows itself, I have little to no control. It's a vicious addiction. :/

You too know I am gonna make you two join in my new rp as well! Even if I still have to set that one up
Don't torture me like this...
If it's good enough, I might have to drop a few slow RPs to make room. Then I'll feel like a mega douche! D:

Ummm I can tell the first thing that Donnie will say to Tehuri xD

"You already made one of my senses skyrocket just by looking at you girl." xD
Lennie might respect Donnie, but don't test him. He will pounce on him like a rabid dog!

Eh, the most descriptive I'm going to be is if Iris picks up some erotica :3 I've also decided she's not picky about the pairings or material of her erotica either x3 Hm... maybe I should change her sexuality...

• Love
Reactions: Wicked and Justin
Lennie might respect Donnie, but don't test him. He will pounce on him like a rabid dog!
I mean... bros can share? xD Donnie won't hesitate to retaliate if Lennie tries him xD, don't forget Donnie loves chaos.

• Love
Reactions: Brea
That moment when you realise everyone here is an adult and can thus join the Libertine. o_o

That moment when you realise everyone here is an adult and can thus join the Libertine. o_o
YES? Really? Should I switch over to there?

I mean... bros can share? xD Donnie won't hesitate to retaliate if Lennie tries him xD, don't forget Donnie loves chaos.
Lennox never starts a fight...but he will make sure his boundaries aren't crossed. However, I am interested in seeing this can out into a feud.

Are they boys gonna fight over my girl?

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Wanna fuel the fire more and have Tehuri and Donnie couple up, a month before the escape?
Gasp! Noooo! I mean, yes but... no!
This will be the epic-est of all epic rivalries!

Reactions: Brea
Lennox never starts a fight...but he will make sure his boundaries aren't crossed. However, I am interested in seeing this can out into a feud.

Gasp! Noooo! I mean, yes but... no!
This will be the epic-est of all epic rivalries!
Bros turned Rivals... stay tuned tell the next ATOF Episode xD

YES? Really? Should I switch over to there?
I mean you could, being that only thing would have to do is copy and paste cses and ic posts in new threads... unless some don't want o xD. Than Donnie can really go all out with his sexual innuendos and posts xD

I mean you could, being that only thing would have to do is copy and paste cses and ic posts in new threads... unless some don't want o xD. Than Donnie can really go all out with his sexual innuendos and posts xD
And so can Tehuri :P

I will put on a poll

Okay so I thought I could add polls? Or am I stupid?

It should be under the Thread Tools on the top of every first post on each page, next to watch thread and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.