A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will go work on her intro now^^. I wonder how others will treat her... being that she use to work with the doctors, protecting them from the people she is now escaping with xD
well...she is basically what Molly is in essence. Molly wasn't made to protect the doctors though, she was made as a prototype of what your character is now...To see if it was even possible to create life.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Or do Meditation, I love doing it like 20mins a day... usually keeps me calm the whole day and my mind if free of worry and anxiety, never smoked so, don't know... but couldn't hurt to try. I would suggest meditating near a beach, since water is symbolically connected with human emotions... but it's probably hella cold wherever you are. I sound like some helpful hippy xD

tumblr_myo5fzkWyk1tosxp9o1_500.gif

"What's that? I'm sorry, but I couldn't hear you over the sound of me not giving a fuck."

Z5Cietb.gif

tumblr_inline_n1xc8vP5ls1rb3m8r.png

ruKayWv.gif

Subject
"...Hmm...hmphhmmhmhmhmhm...heh..heh...heh...You said '69'..."
♠ 0131569 ♠

Name
"..." *Stares Blankly* "...Oh...What?"
♠ Mathias Alastair Leif ♠
"Fancy as hell, right?...Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue."

Nicknames
"They can be rather creative...Good conversation starters, at least...Don't worry. I'll be sure to explain the reasoning behind the odder ones."
Bug Eyes
"More that likely a reference to my appearance...I think they are just jealous by how beautiful I am..."

♠ Slenderman ♠
"I actually found this one rather clever...With reference to the legend, as well as the small videogame surrounding this creature...Whoever hatched this little egg of genius deserves a cookie."

♠ Alastare ♠
"...I won't even grace this bullshit nickname with an actual response...Shit..I guess I did..."

♠ Matty ♠
"They thought I did not know...You can't hide something this cute away from me. It's better than boring old 'Mathias' or...'Alastair'. Some of the others call me this when they think I'm not paying attention. If it was meant to be an insult, they could have been much more creative than that."

♠ Matzi ♠
"Tehuri calls me this most of the time...It's a cross between 'Mathias' and the German word for Girlfriend, 'Schatzi'...Classy. She only calls me this in private, but I can see that glint in her eye...People will find out about it eventually."

"I know it is hard to tell, due to the soft, supple texture of my pasty white casing...Not everyone is born with good genes."
♠ 21 ♠

Ethnicity
"I'm black."
*recieves wide eyed stares*
"...I'm kidding..."
♠ Caucsian- Finnish ♠

Birthday
"Today is my birthday...Jokes...I lied...It's your birthday...Jokes...no one gives a fuck about you."
*Blank Stare*
♠ May 13th ♠

Blood Type
"They told me I was special...Then I found out my blood type."
♠ O+ ♠

Zodiac
"Should we also exchange our horoscopes over a cup of tea?"
♠ Taurus ♠

"I bet it must be hard using that brain of yours, pal."
♠ Male ♠

Sexuality
*Stares at, unblinking*
"..."
♠ Eheh...The Subject declined to answer... ♠
"Because that is none of your business...I could go outside and fuck a tree for all you care, and it would still be none of your fucking business. Plain and simple."

tumblr_inline_nc4tgxAB5N1r3ggra.gif

"Do I really have to explain this to you?...My, you're about as useless as a shit flavored popsicle..."

m6cHNIs.gif

"What I lack in good looks, I make up for with my charming personality..."

Height
"Irrelevant information..."
♠ Not as tall as some of the others, but about 6'0" ♠

Weight
"The Doctors say I have a tapeworm."
♠ Despite his height, he only weights about 143 lbs ♠

Body Type
"I'm the kid who swims with a shirt on, if that is descriptive enough for you."
♠ Long and Lithe ♠
♠ Lanky ♠
♠ Bony ♠
♠ Skinny ♠
♠ Slightly sickly ♠

"What did one of the guards use?...I think it was 'Golem'...Heh...clever."

Eye Color
"Dead."
♠ Charcoal Black; despite the rest of his appearance, his eyes have a fiery glint ♠

Hair Color
"Ugly. Are we done with this yet? I know I'm shit ugly, so there is no need to have me admit it repeatedly."
♠ Raven Black ♠

Hair Style
*Sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose*
"This is stupid."
♠ The Experiment puts little effort into his appearance, it seems, and his hair seems to be the telling tale in all of this. The first thing you will notice about it is its utter lack of structure. It is unruly, as if he simply rolled out of bed and let it fall where ever it happened to land at the time. It is naturally straight, with a surprising thickness to it. It is oddly healthy, and has a good shine to it, being that he is rather keen on showering and washing. It has an odd choppiness about it, the longest section falling just to the nape of his neck; however, it looks as though he took a pair of scissors and cut it himself. He claims that it is a protest against social norms and what is deemed as "proper attire"; however, we feel as though he is simply lazy. ♠

Skin Color
"...I'm not answering anymore until we are done with this section of the interview."
♠ Pasty Caucasian; almost grey ♠
♠ Due to preference of remaining in the dark ♠

Distinguishable Features
"...I will not play nicely. I am a grown man, not a child with a diaper filled with shit."
♠ Most Striking of his features is the large dark rings under his eyes ♠
♠ His nose turns up slightly in a pixie style ♠
♠ Lack of eyebrows ♠
♠ His usually blank expression ♠
♠ That glimmer of wit in his eyes ♠

Personal Style
"I am not being childish. You are simply being idiotic."
♠ Experiment 0131569 seems to hold a rather minimalistic view when it comes to his appearance. He holds little care when it comes to clothes, accessories, or anything else for that matter. He is usually seen in neutrals: Greys, Browns, Navy Blue, Dark green. He rarely ever seems to move away from these chosen colors. Because he is slim, his clothes can seem rather baggy, and he is prone to layer his clothing in order to stay warm in the usually cold facility. He likes sweaters, mainly cadrigans, which tend to be a little too large for him. He rarely seems to move away from casual attire, disliking button-ups, pressed pants, or even shoes for that matter. He dislikes collars on his shirts of any kind and tends to floats towards the Harem styled, tight legged sweatpants found mainly in the Korean Seoul style for pants. He rarely wears jeans, and seems to always find a reason to wear sweatpants. His shoes either consist of neutral toned sneakers: converse, vans, sperries; sandals, or barefeet. He rarely wears any sort of accessories, except the chosen silver band that each experiment wears on his wrist. ♠

tumblr_nhcgzfKRb31rgpj0jo1_500.gif

"Honesty is key to a healthy relationship. You would be surprised with the results if you actually tried."

vy7ovTM.gif

"I am teetering very dangerously on the edge of pure genius and utter stupidity. Poetic, no?..Well at least I tried."

Snarky ♠ ♠ Sarcastic ♠ ♠ Brutally Honest ♠ ♠ Awkward ♠ ♠ Sincere ♠ ♠ Expressionless ♠ ♠ Cynical ♠ ♠ Talkative ♠ ♠ Intelligent ♠ ♠ Wise ♠ ♠ Decisive ♠ ♠ Stubborn ♠ ♠ Calm ♠ ♠ Improvisational ♠ ♠ Sporadic ♠ ♠ Witty ♠ ♠ Philosophical ♠ ♠ Eloquent ♠

"Oh...Do you want me to explain that fully as well?...I might as well change your diaper and breast feed you as well while I am at it."

What is there to say about Experiment 0131569 that he will not say himself? He seems to be curious individual for, upon first glance you would describe him as a sickly male who seems to be suffering from manic depression as well as insomnia; however, you would be very wrong to assume just that.

Experiment 0131569-

"Mathias."

Ahem...Mathias is indeed a unique individual, with a just as unique personality. The first thing you would notice was his expression, or lack there of, for he seems to always maintain the calm, blank stare and statuesque expression. He rarely breaks this look, rarely even blinks for that matter, which has often unsettled many of the staff in the facility. From this brain dead expression; however, you would be wise to notice that the inner workings are the complete opposite. It is said that the eyes are the key to the soul, and it seems that deep down Mathias is as intelligent as they come. He has this fire in his eyes, a flare of pure intellect which can be discovered by just how he analyzes the world around him. He is not at all spontaneous. If anything, he fully gauges all situations within a split second, analyzing all dangers and safeties before continuing on. It is indeed an odd practice that most of the staff have been unable to comprehend, for to Mathias the world seems to stand still for a moment in time, allowing him to fully gaze over what is offered before he reacts...To the rest of us, it looks as if he has done nothing at all.

Those eyes seem to hold a great intelligence, a beautiful mind underneath his rather unseemly appearance. He is like an encyclopedia, holding a large amount of knowledge over a vast number of topics. He seems to find his focus mainly in the sciences of the human mind: i.e. sociology, psychology, anatomy and physiology, etc. He seems to understand how the human mind works and the most common and comfortable responses, gauging how one will react before they even know...This idea of probability is mainly a game to him, an entertainment which remains to be beyond many individuals' scope of understanding.

With this high intellect comes a start realism. Experiment 0131569 holds no values towards religion, although he retains a great deal of knowledge about all kinds. He is an atheist, and has no problem with stating his reasoning. He is highly realistic, to the point where he may come across as cynical; however, he speaks with little passion or emotion upon the topic, ruling out the idea of him being a pessimistic person. He only relays what he deems to be common fact, backing it with factual reasoning. This has led many of the staff to deem him as depressant as well, being that he seems to lack most social and emotional ques when he gets into this brooding spouts.

Beneath this high amount of intelligence and realism is a rather snarky and witty individual. Mathias is never without some witty comeback when an insult is thrown at him, and never seems to be at a loss for word. His analysis of the world around him is usually done with an odd amount of humor, spoken in a dry monotone that would usually cause it to go unnoticed, unless someone is listening. He seems to hold little need to impress the ones around him, although he is actually a social individual. He enjoys human interaction, despite his unreadable expression, and seems to find solace in communication and fellow intellect. Mathias is also highly sarcastic, seeming to hide his emotions and mild awkwardness behind this veil of dry humor. He has a habit of mocking himself before others do, which has earned him a bit of a reputation among the others. He is not at all disliked among the other subjects and seems to hold none of them in contempt as well.

With all of this in mind, one charming factor that can be said about Mathias is his utter honesty and sincerity in his actions. His realism has led him to find comfort in blatant honesty, although a majority of the time this honesty can be rather harsh...He is oddly wise and even sometimes poetic in his analysis of others, this wisdom going beyond his meager 21 years of age. He is also quite eloquent in his speaking, enjoying the use of human language and the differences that come with it.

Despite his odd social nature, Mathias is naturally awkward and virtually unreadable in most situations. He has the ultimate poker face, never breaking from the shockingly blank expression. His voice is just as blank at his expression; however, his words hold such high intelligence and wisdom, that most will listen despite the discomfort upon first glance. He is rather sporadic in his actions as well, finding that remaining inconsistent and surprising is a key factor in the survival of this facility. It all seems to be a game of chess to him, a game that he seems to always be winning...while us, the faculty, are nothing more than idiot pawns in his oddly capable hands.

tumblr_mg9fm4w2D11s2xq89o1_500.gif

"It is true that misfortune is taken best with a spoonful of sugar...Maybe that explains my addiction..."

laOso3g.gif

♠ Chess ♠
♠ Puzzles ♠
♠ Books ♠
♠ Intelligent Conversation ♠
♠ Music: Tyler the Creator is his favorite ♠
♠ Pretty Girls ♠
♠ Telling Stories and Sharing Philosophy ♠
♠ Figuring out a difficult problem ♠
♠ Trolling others ♠
♠ Confusing the Doctors and the rest of the Staff ♠
♠ Sweets of any kind ♠
♠ The Darkest Places ♠
♠ Staying up all night ♠
♠ Comic books: Deadpool and Ironman are his favorites ♠
♠ Videogames ♠
♠ Remaining Inside ♠
♠ Rain ♠
♠ Debating ♠
♠ Brooding ♠
♠ Coffee and Tea ♠

Dislikes
"Right now?...You."
♠ The Staff ♠
♠ Bright Lights ♠
♠ Sleeping ♠
♠ Eating ♠
♠ Physical Activity ♠
♠ Stupid People ♠
♠ Liars ♠
♠ Any other food, but sweets ♠
♠ Experimentation ♠
♠ Being stumped on a problem ♠
♠ Being underestimated for him appearance ♠
♠ rules and regulations ♠
♠ Love:...It confuses him to think that people actually volunteer to mentally harm themselves like that...♠
♠ Being called his full name ♠
♠ The Facility ♠
♠ Social Norms ♠

giphy.gif

"Is it fair to clip a bird's wings and keep it from flight? How is it no different than keeping me locked in a facility at all times? The others say that we are treated like animals; however, I believe that to be quite different...An animal is released, or at least put out of its misery. We are treated as lesser, for there is no escape from this personal hell you have placed us in."

8b46caf7605a997da5ce5a2fc921ccec47ce0829fe03205046e2ea7ccc9b99ad9849cfc1.gif

"Something I actually care to talk about...great. Not everyone can have a cool power, but it serves its purpose."

♠ Umbrakinesis ♠

tumblr_lfi5bnOcNF1qfk4o3o1_500.gif

Experiment 013569 has, from a very young age, been able to harness and manipulate the darkness around him in a number of ways. His abilities are rather interesting and seems to float seamlessly between offensive and defensive.

tumblr_nqmvl7mcro1s3g5kdo3_500.gif

RpyTVEy.gif

"heh...cool."

♠ Transportation ♠

1-30.gif

Using the darkness, mainly coming from the shadows around him, Mathias is able to move from place to place. If he knows where he is going, this strange form of transportation, what he has come to call 'flinting', allows him to travel through matter itself, from doors to walls to whatever is in his way at the time; however, movement can only be obtained if the place he is stopping at has a darkened area as well. If he were to come into contact with bright light while in this state, Mathias would be forced back out the way he came, usually resulting in some form of injury.

♠ Physical Manifestation ♠

tumblr_mnzxvhPlWp1sp0egno1_500.gif

Mathias has somehow managed to create physical manifestations of the darkness he has come to harness, each seeming to have a complete mind of its own. These creatures seem to be made of shadows, but with each of these, Mathias is able to fight from a distance, mainly allowing them to do the work for him.

♠ Summoning ♠

826111.gif

Mathias can summon darkness at will...Darkness so strong that it seems to slowly consume and drown out the light around it...If anything, it looks more unsettling than it actually is.

tumblr_myv5ceg10g1r99pzho1_500.gif

"Escape...That is all we can do, in order to survive. You cannot keep an animal caged for such long time."

wU7trNO.gif

Survival Skills
"I can hold my own..."
♠ Being smart has its advantages, being that Mathias has a practically flawless memory. He only has to look at something once before remembering every detail of it. ♠

♠ Mathias holds vast knowledge on many topics: Tracking, Foraging, Survival. In theory, he knows how to do everything flawlessly...Let's just see if he can get an equally flawless execution. ♠

♠ Mathias can easily stay calm in any stressful situation. He is never hasty in his actions and always analyzes before he acts.♠

♠ A Tactical and Strategic Genius ♠

♠ he is not just book knowledge. He has a high amount of common sense and can easily see through bullshit.♠

♠ Improvisational and Decisive decision-making ♠

Darwin Award Points
"Ah yes...I cannot be perfect. I know it must be difficult to believe."
♠ Low Physical Endurance ♠

♠ Knows everything in Theory, has had little execution ♠

♠ He can be stubborn in what he thinks is right, which can sometimes make him a difficult teammate ♠

♠ He relies heavily on his Shadows to fight for him. Without them, he is very vulnerable. ♠

tumblr_mblm5w20cM1rhqw0po1_500.gif

"Intelligence?...What is intelligent about me? I have only studied...You give me enough fucking time as it is...and I'm so bored that that is all I can do."

92d4c89560222a8882107f123f0ea08176d06e14fe03205046e2ea7ccc9b99ad9849cfc1.gif

Reason to Escape
"Why should I not?...I cannot allow myself to remain caged here...like some fucking freak. I am a human as much as you are, so do I not deserve the same freedoms associated with that title?..."
♠ He cannot stand to spend another day in this facility. There is so much he has learned about the world...He just has to get out to see it! He is rather passionate about this, to the point where he can become easily angry with those who disagree with him. ♠

"They are doing things to us...They think we did not know about the creation of Molly...or Nikolett...I cannot allow myself to be melted down to be forced into something like them...I don't want to contribute to the growth of such monstrosities..."
♠ He is terrified of the advancements in recent technology in the facility. They are becoming darker and darker with there experiments, and Mathias is fearful of what awaits him and the others. ♠

Role in the Escape
"...They made me a leader. I appreciate the gesture, but honestly...I'm not like the others...I have little to offer other than random knowledge. I don't think I deserve it."

♠ Group 5 Leader ♠

tumblr_mjs7twCuaD1s2xq89o1_500.gif

"I'll die before I spend another night in this hellhole."

kXpIAdd.gif

"And more bullshit. Okay: I'm Asian...I'm a princess...I am a wizard. Anything else, asshole?"

♠ He masks his insecurities behind sarcasm and dry humor ♠
♠ Has been diagnosed as Anorexic ♠
♠ He is a natural rebel, going against what he has labelled as social norms ♠
♠ Is extremely oblivious to romantic advances. ♠
♠ He wants to Travel the world once he is free ♠
♠ Has self taught himself multiple languages ♠

Last edited:
well...she is basically what Molly is in essence. Molly wasn't made to protect the doctors though, she was made as a prototype of what your character is now...To see if it was even possible to create life.
Like Mortal Kombat Mileena(purple) (Molly) and Kitana(blue) (Nikolett) xD
mortal_kombat_x___kitana_and_mileena_by_caliburwarrior-d8r8h0a.png

You wouldn't want @Wicked and @Misaou on Skype anyway. XD the spam tends to get worse when these two get together. totally not included, or so.

That. And there is still this legendary call that went on for hours and hours. I went to sleep and returned to it still running.
url_zps6f4a0816.gif

Eh, can't be worse than Illum.
2vDU5CR.gif

Actually. It is worse than Ilium. Ilium was tame compared to that. o_o
giphy.gif

Wait what o.0; How does two people beat whole group working on a Mass Roleplay and thousands of messages a day o.e
attachment.php

Oh ye of little faith.

tumblr_mun3v4HdfP1s5tztao1_r2_500.gif

^^ @Wicked xDD

GOOD JOB. I quite today as well! Thank you for the heads up. You can do thisssss!
nU5cR3C.gif

I surely hope you aren't feeling as terrible as I am. I know it isn't affecting all the same way.
@Wicked, I wish I could offer some advice but I've never had to kick a habit before. I do, however, know some breathing techniques if you need them :3

Also, new nickname, I dig it ^.^
Well, the thought is what matters, no? xD
Or do Meditation, I love doing it like 20mins a day... usually keeps me calm the whole day and my mind if free of worry and anxiety, never smoked so, don't know... but couldn't hurt to try. I would suggest meditating near a beach, since water is symbolically connected with human emotions... but it's probably hella cold wherever you are. I sound like some helpful hippy xD
Umm, yeah. I don't fancy freezing my ass off because it's about as warm in here as a Canadian bus stop in January. I don't think I have it in me to stay put for so long without doing anything. You know, with my current mental state, workaholic personality and ADD and all... I don't think my connection to my inner Himalayan Buddhist Monk is running very stable right now. There's lot of static.

I surely hope you aren't feeling as terrible as I am. I know it isn't affecting all the same way.
All I can think about is going smokinggggggg

nU5cR3C.gif

Well, the thought is what matters, no? xD

Umm, yeah. I don't fancy freezing my ass off because it's about as warm in here as a Canadian bus stop in January. I don't think I have it in me to stay put for so long without doing anything. You know, with my current mental state, workaholic personality and ADD and all... I don't think my connection to inner Himalayan Buddhist Monk is running very stable right now. There's lot of static.
That is fucking funny xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
@DarkiusHeavenstein, I have some serious studying to do considering my fuckwad of a professor moved up the date of our exams to the week before Winter break. No need to fret, though: I plan to post as much as possible in between sessions. :3

I'll have my first post up between today or tomorrow! I promise to notch up my post speed after that.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and Wicked
Status
Not open for further replies.