Female, Feminine

Sexuality;
"I like pretty girls... just not as much as cute boys"
Heterosexual
Page-break.png

47457.jpg

"These are the basics of how I am and what I look like."
Appearance;
Jezebel stands at 4 foot 10 inches when barefoot, has light brown hair, pretty green eyes and pale skin. She is usually seen in a white shirt with a blue skirt, white knee high socks and black maryjane shoes. She is usually seen hanging around Akiva by either standing next to him or having him carry her on his back.

Personality;
Some would call her childish but she is actually just shy and not use to other people. She hangs around Akiva because he makes her feel safe and secure, hence why she fallows him around. When she sees the people she cares for in danger, she becomes a force to be reckoned with.

Likes;
Akiva, singing, dancing, swinging around from the ceiling, her stuffed toy that Akiva clumsily made for her to make her stop crying, and sweets

Dislikes;
sour things, cinnamon (allergic), being alone, her friends in pain

Page-break.png

mjsl1s.jpg

"This is where you will learn about my powers."
Power;
Zoopathy - Bel has the ability to understand animals and can control them to a certain extent. She cannot control them for more than a few hours, otherwise she would pass out.

Skill;
Animal Tongue - Able to communicate with any nearby animal.

Alpha Command - Commands the loyalty of an animal with an alpha like presence for a short amount of time

Survival Skills;
Natural ability to find food
Great tracker
Not bad at setting traps

Darwin Award Points;
Her love of animals
Hyper Emotional
Short fuse

Page-break.png

waiting_colored_by_kntfan010-d4juwx7.png

Reason to Escape;
"To find my parents and learn of the outside world.

Role in the Escape;
Group 5 Backup

{Anything else you would like to point out about the Character}
image.png

This is the plush toy Akiva made for her. She carries it everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wicked
I am gone for one day and like ten pages fly by.

Now I really need that doctor's appointment. Will properly go through the OOC again when I'm back, you fabulous jerks.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
@Cybermoon, do you play My Candy Love by any chance?

88 new messages and I don't even think I was asleep for that long. I'm starting to like that Skype idea more and more...

Anyway. I read something about unpopped cherries! I think Mall would be completely innocent, seeing as she has no interest in that department, plus the fact that she can't even be hugged without turning into a blade of sorts.

I'm starting to like that Skype idea more and more...

There's only one flaw in your evil plan: I dun have Skype anymore :P

@parkpyro, Yeah that tends to happen x) By the way, do you want to flesh out Iris and Al's relationship dynamic? Or just leave that to explored be IC?

There's only one flaw in your evil plan: I dun have Skype anymore :P

You wouldn't want @Wicked and @Misaou on Skype anyway. XD the spam tends to get worse when these two get together. totally not included, or so.

That. And there is still this legendary call that went on for hours and hours. I went to sleep and returned to it still running.

Eh, can't be worse than Illum.

Actually. It is worse than Ilium. Ilium was tame compared to that. o_o

Wait what o.0; How does two people beat whole group working on a Mass Roleplay and thousands of messages a day o.e

We're overly excitable idiots. :B

You wouldn't want @Wicked and @Misaou on Skype anyway. XD the spam tends to get worse when these two get together. totally not included, or so.

That. And there is still this legendary call that went on for hours and hours. I went to sleep and returned to it still running.
giphy.gif

Eh, can't be worse than Illum.
tumblr_nnn4c5QoKW1rih4iqo1_500.gif

Actually. It is worse than Ilium. Ilium was tame compared to that. o_o
leonardo-gif1.gif

Wait what o.0; How does two people beat whole group working on a Mass Roleplay and thousands of messages a day o.e
jlRI1Ji.gif

@parkpyro, Yeah that tends to happen x) By the way, do you want to flesh out Iris and Al's relationship dynamic? Or just leave that to explored be IC?[/QUOTE]

I think we should leave it to flesh out in the Rp

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Status
Not open for further replies.