A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkiusHeavenstein, I was going to do this for Caster's Challenge but things seemed to have slown down but since you can make a thread and link it to this through the "Alternative Sign Ups" you can have that be our thread for casual chatter while this thread remains for plotty stuff o.o

Reactions: Brea
I tend to brainwash a lot of people *watches rogue and wicked*
Giiiirl! I know my limits and considering I tend to type a mile a minute, I don't think I can handle another character. Maybe secondary NPCs...but nothing too demanding. Bleh! I know...I'm a loser. Sue me.

Damn everybody so much posting lol. @DarkiusHeavenstein making a girl char, with Toxikinesis my second favorite power after Telekinesis. I will be using a anime girl... since it seems to be easier for me to find anime girls, xD, so at least my second char will be following the rules xD. Will have her up soonl, either wip or done^^

@▼ roჵue ▼ Ummm duh! Donnie and Lennie are like brothers from different mothers... like come on, they both like to lead... they are both sex dogs, they both like to cause damage... they are both hella hot. I would say that Donnie and Lennie are best bros? I mean even their names xD
Yay! More characters!

And broooooooo! They are twinning on so many levels! I think Donnie, Aki and Remi are the only ones he could go with mentally stabbing at the moment. We'll see. :3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@DarkiusHeavenstein, I was going to do this for Caster's Challenge but things seemed to have slown down but since you can make a thread and link it to this through the "Alternative Sign Ups" you can have that be our thread for casual chatter while this thread remains for plotty stuff o.o
Yeah I know. I have done that at multiple times but it tends not to work in the end xD there will alwahs be ooc and 'useless' chatter in all threads.

Damn :c I just don't want people to feel like they're being left behind and whatnot v.v

Reactions: Brea
Damn everybody so much posting lol. @DarkiusHeavenstein making a girl char, with Toxikinesis my second favorite power after Telekinesis. I will be using a anime girl... since it seems to be easier for me to find anime girls, xD, so at least my second char will be following the rules xD. Will have her up soonl, either wip or done^^

Okay! I will note it down tomorrow in the next update

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Damn :c I just don't want people to feel like they're being left behind and whatnot v.v
Yeah I know. But actually a lot of it is plotting. Talking about how characters react to eachother, talking about secondary characters... So it is hard to draw a line.

Oh and since only group that has scout open is group 3 reserving for my girl^^, now time to go work on her.

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Because he won't like his uppity ways and Donnie will think it is too nice... and he likes people who like to destroy shit and get insane and blow stuff up XD, and I don't think Aki is that type of guy.

Second character will be female. Still debating on power. Back up group 3.

And since a lot of people are now interested in second cbaracter I will add a fifth group.

@Cybermoon, Iris would find him a little off o.o Too tired to think up a taste so I'll do so tomorrow.

Group one still needs a medic I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.