A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he would X,D He is willing to grope the resident psychopath, so of course he would still get jiggy with the resident troll o - o"
Like I said before...anything to rid himself of those pesky thoughts. ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Like I said before...anything to rid himself of those pesky thoughts. ;)
He may not be trolly like though...In actually, I am thinking along the lines of L from Deathnote.

@DoomyCakez How long do Molly and Ralyn know each other? How long is she obsessed over him?

@DoomyCakez How long do Molly and Ralyn know each other? How long is she obsessed over him?
Well, it is actually very recently that she has started to be inegrated with the others, mainly do to the fact that she is a prototype of one of the experiments being conducted...I say that she has probably only known Ralyn for a few months, if that...

I was her to still be rather unknown by the others. They introduced Ralyn to her probably due to his calm and patient demeanor and lack of fear. He also is not very threatening, so that is also something that has to be factored into their introduction.

At least that is what I am thinking overall...She is rather unknown in the facility X,3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
What are you, Noctis? Their mom?
Why did I read this in Kronk's voice?

13811373731768785544.GIF

@DarkiusHeavenstein, Chick it's 4 am your time, y u awake?
Becausw this rp is keeping me awakeeeeeee. It is actually 5 am btw xD

Well, it is actually very recently that she has started to be inegrated with the others, mainly do to the fact that she is a prototype of one of the experiments being conducted...I say that she has probably only known Ralyn for a few months, if that...

I was her to still be rather unknown by the others. They introduced Ralyn to her probably due to his calm and patient demeanor and lack of fear. He also is not very threatening, so that is also something that has to be factored into their introduction.

At least that is what I am thinking overall...She is rather unknown in the facility X,3
Okay. Sounds very reasonableeee

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I m seriously debating now on making a second character ; 3 ;

I am too but it sucks when it comes top full filling daily obligations. It's been four months since I had a good night sleep and it slowly wears you down ;~;

I'm tempted to make a second character too, but I'm not even suppose to be here - I swear Dark brainwashed me into joining - so one character is enough unless something happens to my other roleplays.

e 3 e" It's so tempting...

I am too but it sucks when it comes top full filling daily obligations. It's been four months since I had a good night sleep and it slowly wears you down ;~;

I'm tempted to make a second character too, but I'm not even suppose to be here - I swear Dark brainwashed me into joining - so one character is enough unless something happens to my other roleplays.
I tend to brainwash a lot of people *watches rogue and wicked*

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wicked
Amen to that! -aims to high-5 but accidentally hits your face- I need sleep...

Do it! Do it! DO IT! DOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!
DUN TEMPT MEEE > 3 > I will think bout it overnight lol

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Damn everybody so much posting lol. @DarkiusHeavenstein making a girl char, with Toxikinesis my second favorite power after Telekinesis. I will be using a anime girl... since it seems to be easier for me to find anime girls, xD, so at least my second char will be following the rules xD. Will have her up soonl, either wip or done^^

@▼ roჵue ▼ Ummm duh! Donnie and Lennie are like brothers from different mothers... like come on, they both like to lead... they are both sex dogs, they both like to cause damage... they are both hella hot. I would say that Donnie and Lennie are best bros? I mean even their names xD

Status
Not open for further replies.