A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! That's definitely something I'd look forward to. Would you like a pre-existing relationship, or would you want to let it grow from nothing? Knoxx isn't all that trusting of people outside of his tight-knit friend group, but I'm sure he'll begin to open up to Remy with time (if they start off as acquaintances). He might be a little irritated with his sunny personality at first, but he could learn to enjoy it, if not, tolerate it. But I'm not guaranteeing Bleu will be gentle with him. Sure, he's all for sticking up for the underdog but Remy seems more than capable to hold his own. I could see them having a "Browbeat Older Bro x Annoying Little Bro" dynamic.

Lol! That's awkward, but not my first faceclaim steal. I get most of my pics from Deviantart and so do most people I RP with. :)

-Flips weave-
a-Shank you, a-shank you very much!
Only time will tell, Bon-Bon, only time will tell.
He'll probably be extremely cautious of her considering she likes to cling to people and suffocate them with her LUFF! Something tells me Knoxx will NOT be into that.
But skin tight body suit and nice bewbs... e w e) They actually have a few of the same interests! > 3 >" He's tall, so she will want to climb his back like Remy in order to be higher up...

X,D If he gets all flirty and smexual, she may not know what to do...She is usually use to people like Ralyn who just accept her love and don't usually say anything back... "e 3 e) She may get weirded out by that...

But skin tight body suit and nice bewbs... e w e) They actually have a few of the same interests! > 3 >" He's tall, so she will want to climb his back like Remy in order to be higher up...

X,D If he gets all flirty and smexual, she may not know what to do...She is usually use to people like Ralyn who just accept her love and don't usually say anything back... "e 3 e) She may get weirded out by that...
Skin tight body suits and nice breasteseses will only make him linger on her body for longer than needed. Smexual advances are all she'll get from this aromantic douche (at least, for the time being).

You think you can handle all that? ( ̄∀ ̄)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DoomyCakez
0ac8720b49a934f99b0f6dc42d97711b.gif

Oh look a new character xDD Yaaas everyone join the darkside

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Yeah! That's definitely something I'd look forward to. Would you like a pre-existing relationship, or would you want to let it grow from nothing? Knoxx isn't all that trusting of people outside of his tight-knit friend group, but I'm sure he'll begin to open up to Remy with time (if they start off as acquaintances). He might be a little irritated with his sunny personality at first, but he could learn to enjoy it, if not, tolerate it. But I'm not guaranteeing Bleu will be gentle with him. Sure, he's all for sticking up for the underdog but Remy seems more than capable to hold his own. I could see them having a "Browbeat Older Bro x Annoying Little Bro" dynamic.

Lol! That's awkward, but not my first faceclaim steal. I get most of my pics from Deviantart and so do most people I RP with. :)
I dunno, I'm cool with pre-existing relationship or starting from the scratch. Whatever tickles your pickle, really. I take whatever I'm offered, really. Remy may be really nice, but most of all, he's really damn chill guy. He doesn't get fuzzy over small things and enjoys a good laugh. He's very grounded, and despite how people often initially judge, he's not an optimist but a realist. He has that common sense in him that keeps him mostly out of trouble. And don't worry about being gentle -- I usually write characters like Lennox myself, so I totally understand that brash nature. I'm a lot like that personally myself. And like I said, Remy doesn't get easily offended and doesn't take things personally. He's not the type to be dramatic at all, and rather avoids it with his dear life. There's enough negativity around him as it is, he doesn't need adding onto it.

...Also, Annoying Little Bro Who Is An Inch Taller Than The Browbeat Older Bro. Just putting that out there.

Haha, yeah, I get most of my stuff from DA, too. That, or Tumblr. I'm a shameless art thief. And don't worry, I'm not minding that much. I was actually going to bring Jazz back to Nemo's RP pretty soon, and I was more worried that if you'd come across it you'd think I nicked it from you lol. That lasted like for two seconds, and then I realized I don't really give a shit.

@DarkiusHeavenstein Hey, I added onto Remy's skill a bit and into his Darwing Points regarding his Necrokinesis. If you'd check them to make sure they are alright with you?

Also I might just make a second character. Once I can pick a gender and a power...

Skin tight body suits and nice breasteseses will only make him linger on her body for longer than needed. Smexual advances are all she'll get from this aromantic douche (at least, for the time being).

You think you can handle all that? ( ̄∀ ̄)
pfft...Do you know who you are talking to, Rougie-pie? e w e) You are talking to DOOMY!!! I can definitely handle e w e)

The question is...How will Molly handle that X,D She likes attention and all of that, and the theory of smexy times and whatnot, but literally has ZERO experience with any of it...Not to mention that everyone she hugs usually doesn't linger for long...They either run away or give back what is necessary X,D

SO GIVE HER A LITTLE BIT OF HER OWN BACK. SHE MAKES OTHER PEOPLE UNSETTLED AND UNCOMFORTABLE SO SHE DESERVES A BIT IF THAT BACK!!!

Also I might just make a second character. Once I can pick a gender and a power...
I have debating the same thing; however, Molly is a project of its own... e w e) I might want to put all of my time into her...Although there are a few abilities that are still calling to me...

@DarkiusHeavenstein Hey, I added onto Remy's skill a bit and into his Darwing Points regarding his Necrokinesis. If you'd check them to make sure they are alright with you?
Perfect work! I love him even more now

Also Completely Random, but seriously my favorite song right now...Adele is literal crack ; - ;

Her voice is like a bunch of angels orgasming under the gentle moon of a summer's night...

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
Thank you, I try. :)

I don't really listen to Adele, she's not really my kind of thing. But I do like this cover!

OMG YASSSSSS I HAVE THIS COVER ON MY FAVORITESSSS!!!!

But nothing beats the original in my opinion lol...Adele is Daebak...so very Daebak....

I do love that cover though O - O

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
I dunno, I'm cool with pre-existing relationship or starting from the scratch. Whatever tickles your pickle, really. I take whatever I'm offered, really. Remy may be really nice, but most of all, he's really damn chill guy. He doesn't get fuzzy over small things and enjoys a good laugh. He's very grounded, and despite how people often initially judge, he's not an optimist but a realist. He has that common sense in him that keeps him mostly out of trouble. And don't worry about being gentle -- I usually write characters like Lennox myself, so I totally understand that brash nature. I'm a lot like that personally myself. And like I said, Remy doesn't get easily offended and doesn't take things personally. He's not the type to be dramatic at all, and rather avoids it with his dear life. There's enough negativity around him as it is, he doesn't need adding onto it.

...Also, Annoying Little Bro Who Is An Inch Taller Than The Browbeat Older Bro. Just putting that out there.

Haha, yeah, I get most of my stuff from DA, too. That, or Tumblr. I'm a shameless art thief. And don't worry, I'm not minding that much. I was actually going to bring Jazz back to Nemo's RP pretty soon, and I was more worried that if you'd come across it you'd think I nicked it from you lol. That lasted like for two seconds, and then I realized I don't really give a shit.
Alrighty then, pre-existing relationship it is, but I'd prefer they weren't all buddy-buddy to begin with. So maybe a neutral dynamic? Acquaintances? I'm big on character development. Anyway, I have no problem with him being a realist, at least they'll have something to keep them on common ground. :3

Nah, I'm not one to lash out on someone if they happen to be using the same faceclaim as I am. As long as the CS is original...who cares? I mean, finding out that someone else is sporting the same appearance is inevitable unless you created it yourself, so I don't bother with it. Fuck it!
...Like Sam & Dean? SORRY! I had to reference it seeing as I missed an entire two pages of those marvelous gifs. I'll let myself out now... O.o

Last edited by a moderator:
pfft...Do you know who you are talking to, Rougie-pie? e w e) You are talking to DOOMY!!! I can definitely handle e w e)

The question is...How will Molly handle that X,D She likes attention and all of that, and the theory of smexy times and whatnot, but literally has ZERO experience with any of it...Not to mention that everyone she hugs usually doesn't linger for long...They either run away or give back what is necessary X,D

SO GIVE HER A LITTLE BIT OF HER OWN BACK. SHE MAKES OTHER PEOPLE UNSETTLED AND UNCOMFORTABLE SO SHE DESERVES A BIT IF THAT BACK!!!
NUUUUUUU!!! Don't tell me we're dealing with a virgin clinger! Bleu will certainly have more fun with her now than I initially intended (of course, nothing sexual, but who says he can't tease). Oh, how I love flustering the innocent. Mwahahahaha *cough* hahaha!
Speaking of which...just how many unpopped cherries are we dealing with?

NUUUUUUU!!! Don't tell me we're dealing with a virgin clinger! Bleu will certainly have more fun with her now than I initially intended (of course, nothing sexual, but who says he can't tease). Oh, how I love flustering the innocent. Mwahahahaha *cough* hahaha!
e 3 e) She cannot get flustered!!! THE YANDERE SHALL NOT BE EASILY FLUSTERED BY THE LIKES OF HIMMMMMMM!!!

and there are probably quite a few virgins up in this bizznitch...

Molly seems like the least likely to be, due to her behavior and such...It's actually quite funny X,D

Ralyn! For surreeeeee since he is like 'okay I am being charming? What now? Hug right? And after that?'

Reactions: Brea
Ralyn! For surreeeeee since he is like 'okay I am being charming? What now? Hug right? And after that?'
Molly can take care of that > 3 >" She knows what to do in theory.......

Alrighty then, pre-existing relationship it is, but I'd prefer they weren't all buddy-buddy to begin with. So maybe a neutral dynamic? Acquaintances? I'm big on character development. Anyway, have no problem with him being a realist, at least they'll have something to keep them on common ground. :3
Yeah, I'm big on character development too, so we're speaking the same language here. They could be rather neutral about each other, because they have a six year age gap, completely different cliques and techniques when it comes to power. Lennox is pretty much hard on offensive fighter, meanwhile Remy's abilities aren't quite meant for fighting exactly. And this is why Remy isn't taken to the fighting pit, because there really isn't any point in that. He is sometimes there when he's required to train his necrokinesis on corpses and they want to test how many, how long and how well he can control them. But he never actually fights anyone. If Remy comes to conflict, he avoids offensive and goes for defensive. He simply doesn't have the fiery mindset of a fighter... unless really, really angered. But then some serious shit needs to go down.

Nah, I'm not one to lash out on someone if they happen to be using the same faceclaim as I am. As long as the CS is original...who cares? I mean, finding out that someone else is sporting the same appearance is inevitable unless you created it yourself, so I don't bother with it. Fuck it!
Thank you for existing, you great human being. I've had few people in the past that were ready to rip me a new anus for these reasons. Because apparently even if you haven't drawn the fucking picture you can claim it for your exclusive personal use, and that is the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard. That is why whenever this happens, I tiptoe a bit around the subject and then confront to lay it clear that I will use the art either way. I'm glad you're reasonable and know what's up -- same goes for all the art I'm using btw, guys. I don't own it, so if someone wants to use the faceclaims I'm using in other roleplays, I don't really give a crap. As long as its not in the ones I'm in and you aren't copying my writing, we're cool.

...Like Sam & Dean? SORRY! I had to reference it seeing as I missed an entire two pages of those marvelous gifs. I let myself out now... O.o

I think I need to watch Supernatural because of all of ya crazy freaks. I keep missing things I'm expected to know. The show's just so damn corny which is why it makes me groan and I dropped it in like two or three episodes or something.
Asking the real questions! Well, Remy is rather unsurprisingly the innocent type, I think. Due to his demisexuality it's hard to get him sexually attracted to people, but it's possible. He's alright with platonic cuddling and touching, zero problems with that, or sharing his bed with opposing gender and not even getting naughty ideas. I mean, he sleeps together with Evie all the time, and has been doing that for like twelve years now, and still hasn't tried to get into her panties.

Also, fun fact @DarkiusHeavenstein, I only realized to add the edits to the skills and darwin points now... I had actually planned him like that in the beginning, but towards end of writing him I guess I forgot to point those out when I was tired and just wanted to get it over with. Felt too obvious for me that I didn't realize that it might not be obvious for others lol. Remy came into existence actually through a shared joke between me and @Misaou where I threw the idea of making a satire character that could control the dead but be afraid of the dead. (Eh, kinda like me I guess.)

Wicked: "Hey lol what if I made a necromancer who is afraid shitless of dead people?"
Misaou: "Hahaha! That's a dumb idea! Hahaha... Ha. Do it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm big on character development too, so we're speaking the same language here. They could be rather neutral about each other, because they have a six year age gap, completely different cliques and techniques when it comes to power. Lennox is pretty much hard on offensive fighter, meanwhile Remy's abilities aren't quite meant for fighting exactly. And this is why Remy isn't taken to the fighting pit, because there really isn't any point in that. He is sometimes there when he's required to train his necrokinesis on corpses and they want to test how many, how long and how well he can control them. But he never actually fights anyone. If Remy comes to conflict, he avoids offensive and goes for defensive. He simply doesn't have the fiery mindset of a fighter... unless really, really angered. But then some serious shit needs to go down.

Thank you for existing, you great human being. I've had few people in the past that were ready to rip me a new anus for these reasons. Because apparently even if you haven't drawn the fucking picture you can claim it for your exclusive personal use, and that is the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard. That is why whenever this happens, I tiptoe a bit around the subject and then confront to lay it clear that I will use the art either way. I'm glad you're reasonable and know what's up -- same goes for all the art I'm using btw, guys. I don't own it, so if someone wants to use the faceclaims I'm using in other roleplays, I don't really give a crap. As long as its not in the ones I'm in and you aren't copying my writing, we're cool.

I think I need to watch Supernatural because of all of ya crazy freaks. I keep missing things I'm expected to know. The show's just so damn corny which is why it makes me groan and I dropped it in like two or three episodes or something.

Asking the real questions! Well, Remy is rather unsurprisingly the innocent type, I think. Due to his demisexuality it's hard to get him sexually attracted to people, but it's possible. He's alright with platonic cuddling and touching, zero problems with that, or sharing his bed with opposing gender and not even getting naughty ideas. I mean, he sleeps together with Evie all the time, and has been doing that for like twelve years now, and still hasn't tried to get into her panties.

Also, fun fact @DarkiusHeavenstein, I only realized to add the edits to the skills and darwin points now... I had actually planned him like that in the beginning, but towards end of writing him I guess I forgot to point those out when I was tired and just wanted to get it over with. Felt too obvious for me that I didn't realize that it might not be obvious for others lol. Remy came into existence actually through a shared joke between me and @Misaou where I threw the idea of making a satire character that could control the dead but be afraid of the dead. (Eh, kinda like me I guess.)

Wicked: "Hey lol what if I made a necromancer who is afraid shitless fo dead people?"
Misaou: "Hahaha! That's a dumb idea! Hahaha... Ha. Do it."
oh god keep him away from Molly X,D

she will traumatize him ; - ;

Go ahead and add Iris to the list x) I can't see her in any type of sexual relationship past nor future o.o It's not even because she's a prude or "innocent". She's just uninterested?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
e 3 e) She cannot get flustered!!! THE YANDERE SHALL NOT BE EASILY FLUSTERED BY THE LIKES OF HIMMMMMMM!!!

and there are probably quite a few virgins up in this bizznitch...

Molly seems like the least likely to be, due to her behavior and such...It's actually quite funny X,D
Is...is that a challenge? Because Knoxx could make her light up like a stop light if he wanted to. ;P

Hmm...hope not. Last thing we need is a bunch of hormone driven Lab Rat YA's running around in the free world.

I don't know if that's adorable or terrifying.

I'm heading out for dinner in a bit and I'll probably get to starting my IC post afterwards.

Anyone else interested in a relationship (again, platonic or coupling (in the past or future)) with my Lennie? I promise that he won't bite...for the most part. :3

Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.