Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nyma87p51o1sx8qumo1_540.jpg

"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S U B J E C T
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

L E N N O X "bleu" O ' H A R R O W

LITERAL - Clan of Leamhnachd // GAELIC - Forest of Elms, Strong Bearing, Warrior
| Monikers: Golden Boy, Titan, Iron Man, Lennie, Dozer, Blackjack | Preferred Monikers: "Knoxx" or "Bleu"

"Call me by anything but and we'll have a problem. Capisce?"

Guilty Filthy Soul - AWOLNATION | Black Ajax - Locksley |
Jungle - X Ambassadors | Arsonist's Lullaby - Hozier

Zodiac | » | Aries
Blood Type | » | O-
D.O.B. | » | 3. 27. 92
Hair | » | Deep Blue, almost black at times
Eyes | » | Left: Greenish-hazel | Right: Pale blue
Origin | » | Asian-Caucasian | Nordic 63 % | Mongolic 37%

♒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
B A S I C S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| A G E |

25 years young
"Believe me when I say that I'm wise beyond my years."

| S E X & G E N D E R |

Male; Cis
"Either you're blind or you're begging to get a peek..."

| S E X U A L I T Y |

Omnisexual | Aromantic
"I fuck whoever I wanna fuck. Problem?"

tumblr_nynlyqljtj1sx8qumo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nymeufw7We1sx8qumo1_540.jpg

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
V I S A G E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Ain't I the purtiest thing that you ever did see?"

tumblr_nymiwvIdeU1sx8qumo1_250.jpg
tumblr_nymipmE78L1sx8qumo1_250.jpg

| H E I G H T | W E I G H T | B U I L D |

6'4" | 88.5 kg | Muscular/Lean |

| A P P E A R A N C E |

Lennox has very prominent and striking features, to say the least. His high cheekbones, slightly upturned yet straight edged nose and chiseled jaw line give him a nearly statuesque appearance. Bleu's skin is something short of transparent, but his complexion isn't nearly as pale as most in the Facility seeing as the mass hardly ever sees light. He rarely ever gets flushed, but when he does...boy is it visible. No tomato can get that ripe! Standing at 6'4" (1.9 m) and weighing 88.5 kg (195 lbs), he breezed into the brawler [ELITE] class of the facility by the age of 18. Considering the group consists of berserker-like brutes with fists built like industrial anvils --okay, that's a bit of a stretch- you'd assume that Knoxx would be some hulking beast of a man...not the case here. I mean, sure, he's definitely built like a horse...but more like a stallion and not a plow horse. With his broad shoulders and toned, upstanding back leading down to a lean yet sinewy firm midsection and long but well built thighs and calves, his countless days in the gym tend to show with clarity. Considering his towering height, his arms, torso and legs are gracefully spanned out but in a paragon of proportion. It would suffice to say that Knoxx is, if we're being modest here, a strapping and capable young man.
| A B N O R M A L I T I E S |
Born with a mutation known as Heterchromia, Knoxx's irises began to change from their innate emerald green colour to a strikingly bold ice blue and a sea green with splashes of hazel at the age of 3. The left one being green and the right being blue. Of course, once he got the hang of his abilities, he began to realise that when his powers are activated, both eyes shift to a very bold and electric hue of blue...hence his nickname. His naturally arched thick eyebrows further the effect of his already eccentric and intimidating gaze; what better for his lionised death glare? His left brow has a distinctive but faded slit down the arch; something he garnered after a brutal skirmish in one of the fight boxes when he was 13. The same match was where Knoxx got the tip of his right ear chomped off; then again, it's nothing compared to what he did to his opponent.
| S T Y L E |

| U P P E R B O D Y |

- Mostly plain or single word t-shirts
- Some indie-style jumpers
- His favourite black faux leather jacket (reminds him of Crybaby)
- Loose patterned longline tanks or t-shirts
- Jersey tanks / Nike tanks [black or white]

| L O W E R B O D Y |

- Black or khaki ASOS skinny trousers
- Drop crotch jeans / sweats [gray, black, navy blue, puke green]
- Timberlands Roll Top [beige, black or brown]
- Combat Boots [black or brown]
- Chukka Boots [suede]
- Nikes

| A C C E S S O R I E S |

- Silver tag necklace [#1003861: Blaise]
- Brown cord bracelet and black Citizen Nighthawk watch on right wrist
-Small black gauge earrings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
D I S P O S I T I O N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Knoxx could be described as the "human" hypostatisation of the word "conundrum". It's fun to roll around the tongue, but at the end of the day, it's synonymous with problems and ambiguity...sorta like Bleu; bless his somewhat existent heart. Various secrets are well kept behind his kaleidoscope oculars and they are locked up for very few to see. Nothing escapes those eyes, as much as you would like to explore them. But by all means, feel free to stare at 'em...it's flattering, if nothing else. Anyway, let's not confuse his distant and stone cold episodes with some form of psychopathy; last thing he wants is to be bunched up with that loony lot of the Facility. It's true that he may go about his daily activities with an air of tranquility and delight, all while secretly wanting to savagely murder whomever bothers to strike up a conversation with him...but that's only before he's had his morning run; for the most part. He may be a bit of an arse, arrogant, domineering, robotic, emotionally unresponsive and numb to what you'd call normal social cues...but that's just who he is. It isn't as if he gets off on fantasies about massacres or setting puppies on fire. Also, Bleu is quite stubborn, so it can be quite difficult to convince him to do things without either his initial want or an incentive.

He is persistent, quick, agile, athletic, and sharp which he considers to be some of his best traits. But like many other people, he has several flaws, however, he has some redeeming qualities as well. Knoxx knows his place on the food chain, not that it's hard to see from the outside, but considering both his skills and power, it can be shocking to know that he often chooses to use his "alpha" influence to stand up for those who can't do so themselves. In fact, because of this, Bleu regularly gets into altercations outside of the fight boxes. Despite what you may have heard, he rarely ever initiates a fight, but you better believe he'll end them. He doesn't rely entirely on brute force to get his way, seeing as it doesn't necessarily solve things in the long run. Knoxx doesn't have many close friends ("What? This guy? But he's a lovable slab of grade A hunkiness. How could he not? I know right? But trust me, I have my reasons.") and to say he appreciates the ones he has is an understatement. Due to past experiences, it's become harder and harder for him to open up and let anyone else into his life -just ask his last few partners; they'll gladly spew about what a hot mess he really is. Don't get him wrong, he's very sociable and outgoing, it's just that he has his own personal reservations and you can never tell if he's giving you the genuine version of himself, or if he's playing you. However, if you really do get close to him and gain his trust, then you will see his soft, kind-hearted side which is something as valuable as it is rare. That won't be an easy task unless you're willing to accept the challenge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
G E T T O
K N O W M E

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| T R A I T S |

"Hi, I'm the asshole they warned you about..."

seemingly apathetic | unruly | mischievous |
lewd | determined | playful | funny | good listener | manipulative |
risk-taker | debonair | observant | no sense of boundary | hot-blooded | intimidating |
quick thinker | cunning | sardonic | witty | highbrow | straightforward | grandiose | possessive |
loyal to a fault | compassionate...when he wants to be

| L I K E S |

"In essence, everything mommy and daddy told you not to do."

trouble | fun; anyway he can have it | fucking with people ("In every sense of the word...") |
drugs ("Complaining about muscle pain always seems to work. Ah, Oxycodone, how I love you.") | alcohol | women |
parties
("They seem great in the films.") | sex | men | women | the cold | sleeping in the nude | reading "lots and lots of it" |
writing | music | exercise | night | afternoon naps | ice baths | swimming | logic tests | gangster films | most animals | the elderly |
that researcher in Lab 3C with the ginger curls and cute crooked smile ;) |

| D I S L I K E S |

"This could take a while, so you might as well get comfortable."

small talk | having to repeat himself | subordinates |
lazy people | not having his way | dramatics | wasting time |
sticks in the mud | weakness | restriction | rejection | high-pitched noises |
kids | cats | instigators | cowardice |
indecisiveness | people who constantly complain |
tests that go on for hours | unnecessary physical contact ("Let's leave it all in our sparring groups, yes?")

| F E A R S |

"I'd tell you...but then I'd have to kill you."

failure | the unknown | large bodies of water

tumblr_nynq3oDJc51sx8qumo1_250.jpg

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P O W E R
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ferrokinesis - ability to manipulate metal.

With his powers Knoxx is able to generate and control various types of metals with a single wave of his hand (or with a thought, depending on how you view elemental manipulation). Although it isn't considered one of the top elemental powers, metal manipulation is actually a pretty useful and dangerous force to wield. Most would suggest that its only useful skill would be creating armour and weapons at the bat of an eyelash; but it should be pointed out that ferrokinesis can be used for much more than than simple defensive tactics. For example, yes it's true that Bleu can form many types of (metal) weapons and form an exoskeleton-like armour when threatened, but he can also do things like sense, reflect and create magnetic force-fields. Creating molten metal is also another thing he can do. But one of his favourite abilities that doesn't require much effort is saturnism, or metal poisoning in general.

Ferrokinesis is often times associated with Geokinesis (manipulation of earth), but these are two entirely different powers. While earth "benders" are able to control all things associated with rocks and some plants and whatever, Lennox is very adamant on making their inability to tame metal stupidly clear. Yes, they are able to fuse and flex a few metals at times, but there isn't much they can get out of metals without exhausting themselves. " Ha!You should see one of those tree-fucking pricks try to get down with the heavy metals. You'll never see a Lab Rat get so drained so fast."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A B I L I T I E S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​
Magnetic Force-Fields - What can I say? It's a miracle he even managed to grasp this skill considering most or the Electro bunch should've dictated it. However, they haven't got it down quite like Lennox. With this ability, he is able to put up barriers for an extended amount of time. Not only that, but he can also draw or repulse anything that has a hint of metal in it; difficulty will vary depending on the amount of metallic material.

Molten Metal - Knoxx can speed up the movement of metallic molecules both outside and within his system to form molten metal -like that out of a forge furnace. That being said, he is able to (though, not often) liquidise himself and fit into small spaces. Aside from that, he can pour this lava-like substance onto his victims and essentially encase them in a metallic sarcophagus, killing them instantly.

Fuse & Ductile - This is the ability to fuse, bend, melt or wire out metals. This goes hand in hand with wire manipulation.

Tatts and Their Epic-ness (Saturnism & Exoskeleton) - Back to the whole eyes turning blue issue; apparently they aren't the only things that decide to light up when he's feeling a certain way - no, not that...you perverts! Knoxx was born with deep blue (almost black) bands around his arms and a track of the same colour down his spine. The bands span off toward the stream of his veins and fingertips while the spinal track has its own horizontal span around his shoulders and midriff. The scientists weren't exactly sure about their significance at first (seeing as they added nothing of importance to their research, ya know, aside from looking cool as fuck). But as he grew and began to tame his abilities, they noticed that the "tattoos" began to illuminate the same electric blue colour as his eyes.

Further down the road, it became quite clear that these "tattoos" were of more than just chic beauty marks. They were protective and dangerous adaptations used as border lines for the growth of his armour and the poisonous metallic quills (he is able to extract and retract them both at this stage without any difficulty). The exoskeleton is mostly full-body and can vary from a very light amount of coverage to heavy coverage depending on the threat. They grow gradually from the edges of the tatts to layer the unmarked skin -the shoulders ending with titanium pauldrons that extend down to the chest and midsection while everything else is either layered with black steel or iron. The bands and spinal track remain visible because they are laced with the metallic poison, they are also the spawn point of the quills. As stated before, the quills can extract and retract, but they can also shoot off if the threat is further than an arm's reach.

Healing - If Bleu ever injures himself [whether it's just a small cut or a broken bone) he would be able mend it without a problem using the metal particles within his system. However, in the case of missing limbs and large lacerations, it isn't impossible to regenerate...but it will take a shit ton of time and outside assistance. Until the wound is healed or the limb grows back, a metallic cast would take its place. Major organs are an exclusion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S U R V I V A L S K I L L S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"What the fuck do you think? I've been training my entire life for this."

- Hunting...duh
- Navigation
- Building shelter/repairing things
- Adaptable to any situation
- Diplomatic
- Is good with anything involving chemistry
- Pioneering
- Can go days without rest / exceptional physical endurance / athletic as fuck!
-Years of vigorous combative training prepared him for the worst
-Has been in the isolation tanks one too many times to know to be alert at all times
- Great at reassuring or comforting his people / appeasement

- Reading people
- Circumnavigating trouble
- Is often cool and collected
- Climbing and running are his thing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
D A R W I N A W A R D
P O I N T S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Being a shameless carnivore (not literally) he lacks knowledge of most edible plants
- Bleu cannot hold up force-fields for more than 6 hours without exhausting himself
-He also can't stay in his liquefied form for too long without it having the same effect
- -His quills take 3 hours to regenerate if shot out
- He's shite at normal conversation and often gets too personal
- Tends to piss people off without even realising it
- He has a thing about large bodies of water, therefore, swimming is out of the question
- There's no being gentle with this guy no matter how much he tries
- - Has no problem sacrificing few to save the lives of many

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
T H E G R E A T
E S C A P E

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| R E A S O N |

"I think you and I both know the answer to that, yes?"

| R O L E |

"I give out the orders, you follow them. I nor you would fare well if it was the other way around."

Group 3 | Leader

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
O T H E R
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Some things are best kept secret, love."

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoo! That was a mission! I think I might take a nap after that. xP
I looked at the bottom where it shows how many messages were posted before I posted and I nearly passed out. 163! O.o
BTW: I'm open for relationships, if Bleu interests you (coupling or friendly). :3

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Wicked
I look at the bottom where it shows how many messages were posted before I posted and I nearly passed out. 163! O.o
BTW: I'm open for relationships, if Bleu interests you (coupling or friendly). :3
Can i take that up after i finish Akiva's cs?

Can i take that up after i finish Akiva's cs?
Totally! Tag me (or PM me since it's pretty hard to tag me with my username being all wonky and stuff) when you've decided on a dynamic. c:

@▼ roჵue ▼, honestly, I'm sure how Iris will react to your character or even know what to do with him o.o He'll taste like blueberry bubble gum though :D

tumblr_nyma87p51o1sx8qumo1_540.jpg

"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S U B J E C T
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

L E N N O X "bleu" O ' H A R R O W

LITERAL - Clan of Leamhnachd // GAELIC - Forest of Elms, Strong Bearing, Warrior
| Monikers: Golden Boy, Titan, Iron Man, Lennie, Dozer, Blackjack | Preferred Monikers: "Knoxx" or "Bleu"

"Call me by anything but and we'll have a problem. Capisce?"

Guilty Filthy Soul - AWOLNATION | Black Ajax - Locksley |
Jungle - X Ambassadors | Arsonist's Lullaby - Hozier

Zodiac | » | Aries
Blood Type | » | O-
D.O.B. | » | 3. 27. 92
Hair | » | Deep Blue, almost black at times
Eyes | » | Left: Greenish-hazel | Right: Pale blue
Origin | » | Asian-Caucasian | Nordic 63 % | Mongolic 37%

♒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
B A S I C S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| A G E |

25 years young
"Believe me when I say that I'm wise beyond my years."

| S E X & G E N D E R |

Male; Cis
"Either you're blind or you're begging to get a peek..."

| S E X U A L I T Y |

Omnisexual | Aromantic
"I fuck whoever I wanna fuck. Problem?"

tumblr_nymeufw7We1sx8qumo1_540.jpg

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
V I S A G E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Ain't I the purtiest thing that you ever did see?"

tumblr_nymiwvIdeU1sx8qumo1_250.jpg
tumblr_nymipmE78L1sx8qumo1_250.jpg

| H E I G H T | W E I G H T | B U I L D |

6'4" | 88.5 kg | Muscular/Lean |

| A P P E A R A N C E |

Lennox has very prominent and striking features, to say the least. His high cheekbones, slightly upturned yet straight edged nose and chiseled jaw line give him a nearly statuesque appearance. Bleu's skin is something short of transparent, but his complexion isn't nearly as pale as most in the Facility seeing as the mass hardly ever sees light. He rarely ever gets flushed, but when he does...boy is it visible. No tomato can get that ripe! Standing at 6'4" (1.9 m) and weighing 88.5 kg (195 lbs), he breezed into the brawler [ELITE] class of the facility by the age of 18. Considering the group consists of berserker-like brutes with fists built like industrial anvils --okay, that's a bit of a stretch- you'd assume that Knoxx would be some hulking beast of a man...not the case here. I mean, sure, he's definitely built like a horse...but more like a stallion and not a plow horse. With his broad shoulders and toned, upstanding back leading down to a lean yet sinewy firm midsection and long but well built thighs and calves, his countless days in the gym tend to show with clarity. Considering his towering height, his arms, torso and legs are gracefully spanned out but in a paragon of proportion. It would suffice to say that Knoxx is, if we're being modest here, a strapping and capable young man.
| A B N O R M A L I T I E S |
Born with a mutation known as Heterchromia, Knoxx's irises began to change from their innate emerald green colour to a strikingly bold ice blue and a sea green with splashes of hazel at the age of 3. The left one being green and the right being blue. Of course, once he got the hang of his abilities, he began to realise that when his powers are activated, both eyes shift to a very bold and electric hue of blue...hence his nickname. His naturally arched thick eyebrows further the effect of his already eccentric and intimidating gaze; what better for his lionised death glare? His left brow has a distinctive but faded slit down the arch; something he garnered after a brutal skirmish in one of the fight boxes when he was 13. The same match was where Knoxx got the tip of his right ear chomped off; then again, it's nothing compared to what he did to his opponent.
| S T Y L E |

| U P P E R B O D Y |

- Mostly plain or single word t-shirts
- Some indie-style jumpers
- His favourite black faux leather jacket (reminds him of Crybaby)
- Loose patterned longline tanks or t-shirts
- Jersey tanks / Nike tanks [black or white]

| L O W E R B O D Y |

- Black or khaki ASOS skinny trousers
- Drop crotch jeans / sweats [gray, black, navy blue, puke green]
- Timberlands Roll Top [beige, black or brown]
- Combat Boots [black or brown]
- Chukka Boots [suede]
- Nikes

| A C C E S S O R I E S |

- Silver tag necklace [#1003861: Blaise]
- Brown cord bracelet and black Citizen Nighthawk watch on right wrist
-Small black gauge earrings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
D I S P O S I T I O N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Knoxx could be described as the "human" hypostatisation of the word "conundrum". It's fun to roll around the tongue, but at the end of the day, it's synonymous with problems and ambiguity...sorta like Bleu; bless his somewhat existent heart. Various secrets are well kept behind his kaleidoscope oculars and they are locked up for very few to see. Nothing escapes those eyes, as much as you would like to explore them. But by all means, feel free to stare at 'em...it's flattering, if nothing else. Anyway, let's not confuse his distant and stone cold episodes with some form of psychopathy; last thing he wants is to be bunched up with that loony lot of the Facility. It's true that he may go about his daily activities with an air of tranquility and delight, all while secretly wanting to savagely murder whomever bothers to strike up a conversation with him...but that's only before he's had his morning run; for the most part. He may be a bit of an arse, arrogant, domineering, robotic, emotionally unresponsive and numb to what you'd call normal social cues...but that's just who he is. It isn't as if he gets off on fantasies about massacres or setting puppies on fire. Also, Bleu is quite stubborn, so it can be quite difficult to convince him to do things without either his initial want or an incentive.

He is persistent, quick, agile, athletic, and sharp which he considers to be some of his best traits. But like many other people, he has several flaws, however, he has some redeeming qualities as well. Knoxx knows his place on the food chain, not that it's hard to see from the outside, but considering both his skills and power, it can be shocking to know that he often chooses to use his "alpha" influence to stand up for those who can't do so themselves. In fact, because of this, Bleu regularly gets into altercations outside of the fight boxes. Despite what you may have heard, he rarely ever initiates a fight, but you better believe he'll end them. He doesn't rely entirely on brute force to get his way, seeing as it doesn't necessarily solve things in the long run. Knoxx doesn't have many close friends ("What? This guy? But he's a lovable slab of grade A hunkiness. How could he not? I know right? But trust me, I have my reasons.") and to say he appreciates the ones he has is an understatement. Due to past experiences, it's become harder and harder for him to open up and let anyone else into his life -just ask his last few partners; they'll gladly spew about what a hot mess he really is. Don't get him wrong, he's very sociable and outgoing, it's just that he has his own personal reservations and you can never tell if he's giving you the genuine version of himself, or if he's playing you. However, if you really do get close to him and gain his trust, then you will see his soft, kind-hearted side which is something as valuable as it is rare. That won't be an easy task unless you're willing to accept the challenge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
G E T T O
K N O W M E

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| T R A I T S |

"Hi, I'm the asshole they warned you about..."

seemingly apathetic | unruly | mischievous |
lewd | determined | playful | funny | good listener | manipulative |
risk-taker | debonair | observant | no sense of boundary | hot-blooded | intimidating |
quick thinker | cunning | sardonic | witty | highbrow | straightforward | grandiose | possessive |
loyal to a fault | compassionate...when he wants to be

| L I K E S |

"In essence, everything mommy and daddy told you not to do."

trouble | fun; anyway he can have it | fucking with people ("In every sense of the word...") |
drugs ("Complaining about muscle pain always seems to work. Ah, Oxycodone, how I love you.") | alcohol | women |
parties
("They seem great in the films.") |
sex | men | women | the cold | sleeping in the nude | reading "lots and lots of it" |
writing | music | exercise | night | afternoon naps | ice baths | swimming | logic tests | gangster films | most animals | the elderly |
that researcher in Lab 3C with the ginger curls and cute crooked smile ;) |

| D I S L I K E S |

"This could take a while, so you might as well get comfortable."

small talk | having to repeat himself | subordinates |
lazy people | not having his way | dramatics | wasting time |
sticks in the mud | weakness | restriction | rejection | high-pitched noises |
kids | cats | instigators | cowardice |
indecisiveness | people who constantly complain |
tests that go on for hours | unnecessary physical contact ("Let's leave it all in our sparring groups, yes?")

| F E A R S |

"I'd tell you...but then I'd have to kill you."

failure | the unknown | large bodies of water

tumblr_nynq3oDJc51sx8qumo1_250.jpg

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P O W E R
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ferrokinesis - ability to manipulate metal.

With his powers Knoxx is able to generate and control various types of metals with a single wave of his hand (or with a thought, depending on how you view elemental manipulation). Although it isn't considered one of the top elemental powers, metal manipulation is actually a pretty useful and dangerous force to wield. Most would suggest that its only useful skill would be creating armour and weapons at the bat of an eyelash; but it should be pointed out that ferrokinesis can be used for much more than than simple defensive tactics. For example, yes it's true that Bleu can form many types of (metal) weapons and form an exoskeleton-like armour when threatened, but he can also do things like sense, reflect and create magnetic force-fields. Creating molten metal is also another thing he can do. But one of his favourite abilities that doesn't require much effort is saturnism, or metal poisoning in general.

Ferrokinesis is often times associated with Geokinesis (manipulation of earth), but these are two entirely different powers. While earth "benders" are able to control all things associated with rocks and some plants and whatever, Lennox is very adamant on making their inability to tame metal stupidly clear. Yes, they are able to fuse and flex a few metals at times, but there isn't much they can get out of metals without exhausting themselves. " Ha!You should see one of those tree-fucking pricks try to get down with the heavy metals. You'll never see a Lab Rat get so drained so fast."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A B I L I T I E S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​
Magnetic Force-Fields - What can I say? It's a miracle he even managed to grasp this skill considering most or the Electro bunch should've dictated it. However, they haven't got it down quite like Lennox. With this ability, he is able to put up barriers for an extended amount of time. Not only that, but he can also draw or repulse anything that has a hint of metal in it; difficulty will vary depending on the amount of metallic material.

Molten Metal - Knoxx can speed up the movement of metallic molecules both outside and within his system to form molten metal -like that out of a forge furnace. That being said, he is able to (though, not often) liquidise himself and fit into small spaces. Aside from that, he can pour this lava-like substance onto his victims and essentially encase them in a metallic sarcophagus, killing them instantly.

Fuse & Ductile - This is the ability to fuse, bend, melt or wire out metals. This goes hand in hand with wire manipulation.

Tatts and Their Epic-ness (Saturnism & Exoskeleton) - Back to the whole eyes turning blue issue; apparently they aren't the only things that decide to light up when he's feeling a certain way - no, not that...you perverts! Knoxx was born with deep blue (almost black) bands around his arms and a track of the same colour down his spine. The bands span off toward the stream of his veins and fingertips while the spinal track has its own horizontal span around his shoulders and midriff. The scientists weren't exactly sure about their significance at first (seeing as they added nothing of importance to their research, ya know, aside from looking cool as fuck). But as he grew and began to tame his abilities, they noticed that the "tattoos" began to illuminate the same electric blue colour as his eyes.

Further down the road, it became quite clear that these "tattoos" were of more than just chic beauty marks. They were protective and dangerous adaptations used as border lines for the growth of his armour and the poisonous metallic quills (he is able to extract and retract them both at this stage without any difficulty). The exoskeleton is mostly full-body and can vary from a very light amount of coverage to heavy coverage depending on the threat. They grow gradually from the edges of the tatts to layer the unmarked skin -the shoulders ending with titanium pauldrons that extend down to the chest and midsection while everything else is either layered with black steel or iron. The bands and spinal track remain visible because they are laced with the metallic poison, they are also the spawn point of the quills. As stated before, the quills can extract and retract, but they can also shoot off if the threat is further than an arm's reach.

Healing - If Bleu ever injures himself [whether it's just a small cut or a broken bone) he would be able mend it without a problem using the metal particles within his system. However, in the case of missing limbs and large lacerations, it isn't impossible to regenerate...but it will take a shit ton of time and outside assistance. Until the wound is healed or the limb grows back, a metallic cast would take its place. Major organs are an exclusion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S U R V I V A L S K I L L S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"What the fuck do you think? I've been training my entire life for this."

- Hunting...duh
- Navigation
- Building shelter/repairing things
- Adaptable to any situation
- Diplomatic
- Is good with anything involving chemistry
- Pioneering
- Can go days without rest / exceptional physical endurance / athletic as fuck!
-Years of vigorous combative training prepared him for the worst
-Has been in the isolation tanks one too many times to know to be alert at all times
- Great at reassuring or comforting his people / appeasement

- Reading people
- Circumnavigating trouble
- Is often cool and collected
- Climbing and running are his thing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
D A R W I N A W A R D
P O I N T S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Being a shameless carnivore (not literally) he lacks knowledge of most edible plants
- Bleu cannot hold up force-fields for more than 6 hours without exhausting himself
-He also can't stay in his liquefied form for too long without it having the same effect
- -His quills take 3 hours to regenerate if shot out
- He's shite at normal conversation and often gets too personal
- Tends to piss people off without even realising it
- He has a thing about large bodies of water, therefore, swimming is out of the question
- There's no being gentle with this guy no matter how much he tries
- - Has no problem sacrificing few to save the lives of many

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
T H E G R E A T
E S C A P E

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| R E A S O N |

"I think you and I both know the answer to that, yes?"

| R O L E |

"I give out the orders, you follow them. I nor you would fare well if it was the other way around."

Group 3 | Leader

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
O T H E R
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Some things are best kept secret, love."

DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAKKKKKKKK

-flails around, drooling-

GAWD DAMNIT D,X< </3
Totally! Tag me (or PM me since it's pretty hard to tag me with my username being all wonky and stuff) when you've decided on a dynamic. c:
MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. -rolls around-

WHY DID I STOP RECEIVING ALERTS FOR THIS THREAD? THIS THREAD IS LIFE <3
I know right? XD

At one side I want you all in a Skype group, because that wouldn't flood my alerts quite as much. However, then I will fear opening my Skype for all the spam. XD

Oh, and another question @DarkiusHeavenstein, should the leaders of the groups have some sort of meeting together to discuss the last details for the mission? Or should they have some sort of pre-estabilished relationship?

@▼ roჵue ▼, honestly, I'm sure how Iris will react to your character or even know what to do with him o.o He'll taste like blueberry bubble gum though :D
I'm just now reading over almost everyone's CSs and I'm more than certain their personalities will clash. Now, that's not to say for the worst but they are most definitely opposites from what I can tell. I don't know...Bleu and Iris seem like they could have a pretty interesting dynamic as well. ^_^

I'm not at all angry with that flavour, but I would've guessed hot sauce or... metal. xD

DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAKKKKKKKK

-flails around, drooling-

GAWD DAMNIT D,X< </3

MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. -rolls around-
Doomy, my love.... -slaps you silly-
tumblr_n097s4aTnN1qlu16vo1_500.gif

I looked at the bottom where it shows how many messages were posted before I posted and I nearly passed out. 163! O.o
Well Ralyn - Lennie has already been decided, but let's just keep that a kind of secret xD

Oh, and another question @DarkiusHeavenstein, should the leaders of the groups have some sort of meeting together to discuss the last details for the mission? Or should they have some sort of pre-estabilished relationship?
No, the plan is all worked out. So there is now only waiting for the system to start updating and then the leaders can give their signs. Once the regrouping start at the oak tree, new plans/tactics and what all shall be discussed.... That is if all of them get to the oak tree in time (though we only have our chars, the facility is much bigger and there are many more groups)

I'm just now reading over almost everyone's CSs and I'm more than certain their personalities will clash. Now, that's not to say for the worst but they are most definitely opposites from what I can tell. I don't know...Bleu and Iris seem like they could have a pretty interesting dynamic as well. ^_^

I'm not at all angry with that flavour, but I would've guessed hot sauce or... metal. xD

Doomy, my love.... -slaps you silly-
tumblr_n097s4aTnN1qlu16vo1_500.gif
; - ;) </3 -sniffles and slinks back into my abyss- he's Daebak...for lyfe...

Well Ralyn - Lennie has already been decided, but let's just keep that a kind of secret xD
LIES RALYN BELONGS TO MOLLY O: <

; - ;) </3 -sniffles and slinks back into my abyss- he's Daebak...for lyfe...

LIES RALYN BELONGS TO MOLLY O: <

-runs after bae and squish hugs-
I'm sowwy! But I'm glad you like him. I made him extra beautiful for your viewing pleasure. <3

@▼ roჵue ▼, Blueberry bubblegum has a rather intense flavor o.o Especially that tape bubble gum.

Ooh secrets :o
I won't deny that. Blueberry it is! Not only is he foooooine, but he tastes delicious too. ;P

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I'm totally up for having other tall friends for Remy. It'd be refreshing for him not to have to always look down and actually have a conversation with someone on his own eye level. I believe Remy's kind and gentle personality would mesh interestingly with Lennox's more brash and blunt one. Remy's not the type to get personally offended very easily, so I think it'd be safe to say that he'd mostly just laugh off a lot of the things this guy lets out of his mouth. That, or just smile. And then blow him off by saying something nice. It happens a lot, especially with Mallory. (She really doesn't know how to react to Remy's thousand watt smile that is directed at her when she is being rude to him.)

Also, fun fact: That is a faceclaim of one of my characters I created in my teens. I was like "Oh. It's Jazz. Fancy seeing you here, old pal."

-runs after bae and squish hugs-
I'm sowwy! But I'm glad you like him. I made him extra beautiful for your viewing pleasure. <3

I won't deny that. Blueberry it is! Not only is he foooooine, but he tastes delicious too. ;P
Idk how he and Molly will get along...but he is purdy e 3 e)....so Daebak...Zui Xihuan de... e 3 e)

I'm totally up for having other tall friends for Remy. It'd be refreshing for him not to have to always look down and actually have a conversation with someone on his own eye level. I believe Remy's kind and gentle personality would mesh interestingly with Lennox's more brash and blunt one. Remy's not the type to get personally offended very easily, so I think it'd be safe to say that he'd mostly just laugh off a lot of the things this guy lets out of his mouth. That, or just smile. And then blow him off by saying something nice. It happens a lot, especially with Mallory. (She really doesn't know how to react to Remy's thousand watt smile that is directed at her when she is being rude to him.)

Also, fun fact: That is a faceclaim of one of my characters I created in my teens. I was like "Oh. It's Jazz. Fancy seeing you here, old pal."
Yeah! That's definitely something I'd look forward to. Would you like a pre-existing relationship, or would you want to let it grow from nothing? Knoxx isn't all that trusting of people outside of his tight-knit friend group, but I'm sure he'll begin to open up to Remy with time (if they start off as acquaintances). He might be a little irritated with his sunny personality at first, but he could learn to enjoy it, if not, tolerate it. But I'm not guaranteeing Bleu will be gentle with him. Sure, he's all for sticking up for the underdog but Remy seems more than capable to hold his own. I could see them having a "Browbeat Older Bro x Annoying Little Bro" dynamic.

Lol! That's awkward, but not my first faceclaim steal. I get most of my pics from Deviantart and so do most people I RP with. :)

Idk how he and Molly will get along...but he is purdy e 3 e)....so Daebak...Zui Xihuan de... e 3 e)
-Flips weave-
a-Shank you, a-shank you very much!
Only time will tell, Bon-Bon, only time will tell.
He'll probably be extremely cautious of her considering she likes to cling to people and suffocate them with her LUFF! Something tells me Knoxx will NOT be into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.