A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
-clings to you for dear life- O_O"

REBELLLLL!
931955d871db715b24234acc853d85eaadb75efd_hq.gif

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
OMGGG NO NO NO NO TEARY SAMMY OMGGGGGG I AM CRYINGGGGG

tumblr_static_sam_attack_hug_1.gif
YAY I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-is tackled-

tumblr_mb3esrgrHa1qj5doj.gif

well then...that escalated quickly o- o

Okay that was enough Sammy for today... Are there any nice Cas gifs?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
Omg @Wicked

On phone now so no more gifs from me :(

@DarkiusHeavenstein: So @Misaou and I had an idea for our character relationship, however, we weren't sure if it was allowed.

Our idea was that Evie and Mall are somehow each other's benefactors. Evie being more obvious than Mall. However, since Mall knows that she needs to lighten up at times, and through an incident knows that Evie can help her with that, they have secret sessions together where Evie manipulates Mall's emotions to a happier kind.

Now there is a rule that subjects aren't allowed to use their abilities on each other. Which brings us to our question; is that only to prevent harm? Or is it just generally not allowed?

Misa and I really would like it better if they could keep these sessions private. Since Mall being high on happy emotions is something no one is ready for. XD However, if it isn't possible we can have them move it to the training room under the supervision of the scientists.

@DarkiusHeavenstein: So @Misaou and I had an idea for our character relationship, however, we weren't sure if it was allowed.

Our idea was that Evie and Mall are somehow each other's benefactors. Evie being more obvious than Mall. However, since Mall knows that she needs to lighten up at times, and through an incident knows that Evie can help her with that, they have secret sessions together where Evie manipulates Mall's emotions to a happier kind.

Now there is a rule that subjects aren't allowed to use their abilities on each other. Which brings us to our question; is that only to prevent harm? Or is it just generally not allowed?

Misa and I really would like it better if they could keep these sessions private. Since Mall being high on happy emotions is something no one is ready for. XD However, if it isn't possible we can have them move it to the training room under the supervision of the scientists.
That rule is only effective when it would cause harm. Subjects are not allowed to harm eachother (unless fighting in the boxes and supervisioned by scientists). However unharmful things are allowed and will not be pushed.

So in other words these secret sessions would totally be allowed.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
WHY DID I STOP RECEIVING ALERTS FOR THIS THREAD? THIS THREAD IS LIFE <3

Status
Not open for further replies.