A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...I still have to do relationships e 3 e" I keep forgetting X,3

@DoomyCakez: I'm doing some right now for Mallory (page 14). Care for some discussion between Molly and Mall?

@DoomyCakez: I'm doing some right now for Mallory (page 14). Care for some discussion between Molly and Mall?

In all actuality, I believe that Molly would rather like Mallory, if not for her dark sense of humor, then her stark realism. She is rather different from the overly optimistic bunch that crowd that halls and Molly can appreciate that deadness inside of her...It's almost as if she is looking into the face of someone she has killed, and that is likable enough in itself lol X,3

IDK how Mallory would feel about Molly per say, being that it seems the rest of the crew are rather unsettled by her...But I know that Molly finds her amusing and interesting to say the least

Reactions: Nemopedia
In all actuality, I believe that Molly would rather like Mallory, if not for her dark sense of humor, then her stark realism. She is rather different from the overly optimistic bunch that crowd that halls and Molly can appreciate that deadness inside of her...It's almost as if she is looking into the face of someone she has killed, and that is likable enough in itself lol X,3

IDK how Mallory would feel about Molly per say, being that it seems the rest of the crew are rather unsettled by her...But I know that Molly finds her amusing and interesting to say the least
Well, that unsettling and morbid side of Molly isn't really minded at all by Mall, seeing as it is just her kind of humour as well. As long as the girl doesn't attack her, Mall has no reason to fear her. Though her lack of sense for any personal space would unsettle Mall. Seeing as she rather not be touched by anyone in fear of accidentally cutting them and the likes.

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Well, that unsettling and morbid side of Molly isn't really minded at all by Mall, seeing as it is just her kind of humour as well. As long as the girl doesn't attack her, Mall has no reason to fear her. Though her lack of sense for any personal space would unsettle Mall. Seeing as she rather not be touched by anyone in fear of accidentally cutting them and the likes.
Well Molly doesn't mind getting cut...She heals rather quickly and it allows her to play with some of her powers....If anything, she might like Mall even more for her sharpness~

I can see Molly being able to be a bit more of herself around Mall and will enjoy the girl's bluntness and honesty. She likes that in people...She hates liars, soo Molly will like Mall alot~ <3

In terms of lack of personal space, yeahhh..She's going to be hugged and dragged around and loved on randomly, for Molly is very affection to those she has labelled as hers X,D...

Also made Molly's actually ethnicity. In case you were wondering, she is Asian...She seems to either be Taiwanese or Korean; however, it is difficult to tell due to her condition (Albinoness lol...) and also due to the strangeness in her overall appearance.

Well Molly doesn't mind getting cut...She heals rather quickly and it allows her to play with some of her powers....If anything, she might like Mall even more for her sharpness~

I can see Molly being able to be a bit more of herself around Mall and will enjoy the girl's bluntness and honesty. She likes that in people...She hates liars, soo Molly will like Mall alot~ <3

In terms of lack of personal space, yeahhh..She's going to be hugged and dragged around and loved on randomly, for Molly is very affection to those she has labelled as hers X,D...
Oh dear. XD Mallory is going to mentally cry every time Molly forcefully touches her.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Oh dear. XD Mallory is going to mentally cry every time Molly forcefully touches her.
better to be hugged and snuggled then beat to a pulp X,D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Pervy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wicked
@Misaou @Wicked I need my dose of Sammy or no one is getting touched!
DDDDDDD: Are you going to deny my entertainment of torturing Mall because of a lack of Sammy?

//turns on Tumblr

//types in 'Sam supernatural'

tumblr_nynylf9Qn61rstq9ro2_250.gif

tumblr_nynylf9Qn61rstq9ro4_250.gif

tumblr_nyno1gjNyD1qarqt3o6_250.gif

To be continued...

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Status
Not open for further replies.