A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good now! Thank you for going through the trouble.

• Thank You
Reactions: parkpyro
Uh... dark? If i do make a cs. Can you please explain the power to manipulate bones, please?

All good now! Thank you for going through the trouble.
YES!!!!!! No worries it was my fault, I should be the one thanking you for being willing to help me. I'm not very good at this whole editing thing yet :(

It is understandable, I'm no genius with codes either. XD

If you want to learn a thing or two about coding you should go to @Wicked. They enjoy it a little too much, I say, but they are good at it.

EDIT: And now that I have been accepted. Who is interested in forming a relationship with gloomy Mallory! :D She is on page 14 if you're looking for her skeleton.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wicked
Uh... dark? If i do make a cs. Can you please explain the power to manipulate bones, please?
Yes, Cyber^^

Osteokinesis is the ability to control the bones in one's body. A person with this ability can reshape their bones in many different ways, such as making them as heavy and dense as steel, or as light and hollow as bird's bones. The advantages of this is that the user can block blows from attacks that would normally shatter bones, such as a punch from a person with enhanced strength, without suffereing bone damage. The user can lighten their bone density so they can jump higher or further, allowing for limited flight. The user is also able to project bones from their skin, and manipulate the bone so it can become a sort of armour. Naturally, the user can heal bone tissue faster then normal, and increasing bone density allows for greater strength and durability.
Limits
The user cannot heal back from skin or organ damage, only bone damage. While the user may have greater strength and durability, it is not on par with persons with enhanced strength. The user would be able to break bones in an opponant, or even total control over their bodies

• Useful
It is understandable, I'm no genius with codes either. XD

If you want to learn a thing or two about coding you should go to @Wicked. They enjoy it a little too much, I say, but they are good at it.

EDIT: And now that I have been accepted. Who is interested in forming a relationship with gloomy Mallory! :D She is on page 14 if you're looking for her skeleton.

Aww, Iris would want to take you her pain away if they met as kids; though I don't see her being allowed to join the general populace until seven or eight because of how much trouble her Synthesia caused her. She'd also taste like chicken to her x) As adults Iris would find her unnerving but would still be polite.

Also, if you need help with coding and Wicked isn't around; I'm good with it too :) I just don't do fancy things with it like they do ^.^;

Yes, Cyber^^

Osteokinesis is the ability to control the bones in one's body. A person with this ability can reshape their bones in many different ways, such as making them as heavy and dense as steel, or as light and hollow as bird's bones. The advantages of this is that the user can block blows from attacks that would normally shatter bones, such as a punch from a person with enhanced strength, without suffereing bone damage. The user can lighten their bone density so they can jump higher or further, allowing for limited flight. The user is also able to project bones from their skin, and manipulate the bone so it can become a sort of armour. Naturally, the user can heal bone tissue faster then normal, and increasing bone density allows for greater strength and durability.
Limits
The user cannot heal back from skin or organ damage, only bone damage. While the user may have greater strength and durability, it is not on par with persons with enhanced strength. The user would be able to break bones in an opponant, or even total control over their bodies
Can i reserve this for my character?

Aww, Iris would want to take you her pain away if they met as kids; though I don't see her being allowed to join the general populace until seven or eight because of how much trouble her Synthesia caused her. She'd also taste like chicken to her x) As adults Iris would find her unnerving but would still be polite.

Also, if you need help with coding and Wicked isn't around; I'm good with it too :) I just don't do fancy things with it like they do ^.^;
Chicken! XD May I ask for the reasoning behind this choice?

Well, Mallory is born within the facility, so they could meet around that age when she joins them? Since they are of around the same age it could work as peers. However, by then the girl has already pretty much isolated herself from the rest because she is afraid of hurting others. Perhaps that Iris tried to prove her wrong with her power?

Cast list has been updated again.

Please check if everything is still correct?

Chicken! XD May I ask for the reasoning behind this choice?

Chicken has very little flavor when it's simply cooked. It has a chance to have flavor, but it doesn't by the choice of the cooker. In Iris' mind, she's a cooked piece of chicken who could have flavor if she wanted to :3

Well, Mallory is born within the facility, so they could meet around that age when she joins them? Since they are of around the same age it could work as peers. However, by then the girl has already pretty much isolated herself from the rest because she is afraid of hurting others. Perhaps that Iris tried to prove her wrong with her power?

Yeah, that could work ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Chicken has very little flavor when it's simply cooked. It has a chance to have flavor, but it doesn't by the choice of the cooker. In Iris' mind, she's a cooked piece of chicken who could have flavor if she wanted to :3

Yeah, that could work ^.^
XDD I expected Mallory to be bitter or something, though her being bland certainly is true as well.

Great! So they got along as children, somewhat. How do you say their current relationship would fare? For Mallory she would as a child feel a little impatient with Iris's stutter, but grow used to it overtime. The fact that she can block the pain would certainly ease Mallory's own guilt a little if she happens to accidentally cut her. That doesn't mean that she will be comfortable touching Iris, though, but part of the guilt will at least be removed if she knows that it doesn't hurt her.

tumblr_mmw6g7fpZk1qh07a3o1_250.gif

"My, my... it would appear that escape may be a possibility. That, or maybe what I am feeling is indigestion."
Subject; #3366600

Name;
"How kind of you to ask"
Akiva Sanders

Nickname;
"It's not of my choice. But it is what I am called."
Aki

Age;

Sex and Gender;
"They are not the same? Interesting."
Male

Sexuality;
"Would it scare people if I say that I do not care of the gender?"
Pansexual

Page-break.png

15%2B-%2B1

Appearance;
"Let me describe myself to you."
Akiva is a tall male of six foot even, with a slim and slightly toned body, pale skin with black hair that he slicks on side to the back and red eyes. He usually wears thin wire glasses and is seen always trying to dress his best, even if the clothes the facility provides is not much.

Personality;
"I am quite the mystery."
Akiva is very polite and proper, though uses the undertone of snarkiness to make fun of people. He has a soft spot for birds and loves to train with his abilities when he can. He has not been chosen for the couple research yet, as he somehow finds a way out of it. Deep down he yearns for freedom and to see the life that was taken from him at a young age when his mother and father abandoned him at the facility. He can get annoyed when someone bugs him about trivial matters and the like.

Likes;
"I could tell you... but where would the fun in that be?"
training, cloud gazing, writing, reading, singing, star gazing, lurking in the halls at night ("who doesn't love doing this?"), baths, and sleeping whenever he is tired

Dislikes;
"And why should I tell you?"
unnecessary conversations that stray from the topics at hand, the scientists, shots, cowards

Page-break.png

0_5c5fd_dd8b977b_L.jpeg

Power;
"Wait till you see what I can do."
Osteokinesis: the ability to control the bones in one's body. A person with this ability can reshape their bones in many different ways, such as making them as heavy and dense as steel, or as light and hollow as bird's bones. The advantages of this is that the user can block blows from attacks that would normally shatter bones, such as a punch from a person with enhanced strength, without suffereing bone damage. The user can lighten their bone density so they can jump higher or further, allowing for limited flight. The user is also able to project bones from their skin, and manipulate the bone so it can become a sort of armour. Naturally, the user can heal bone tissue faster then normal, and increasing bone density allows for greater strength and durability.

Limits

(Thank you Dark.)

Skill;
Bone Armor - This is his strongest defense, as he can grow this from his body and use it to take hits. As this is a very dense type of bone, it takes a bit to break it.

Bone Sword - this is his more standard way of fighting. He produces a bone from either hand and swings it like a sword. Sometimes, if he feels it necessary, he will produce two bone swords at once and fight with both of them.

Parkour - by making his bones light, Akiva is able to accomplish this form of jumping style with ease.

Survival Skills;
Quick on his feet
Knows how to treat severe wounds
Quick thinker
Knows how to read a map a bit

Darwin Award Points;
If he gets an internal injury, he will be useless for a while
Slight directionally challenged

Problems with bugs

Page-break.png

Reason to Escape;
"They are my reason alone and no one else's."
Will be explained hopefully in the rp

Role in the Escape;
Group 3 medic

{Anything else you would like to point out about the Character}
"Get to know me to find out."
tumblr_nwp3qjsZlD1tu4b7co1_500.gif

(This is his annoyed face!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! So they got along as children, somewhat. How do you say their current relationship would fare? For Mallory she would as a child feel a little impatient with Iris's stutter, but grow used to it overtime. The fact that she can block the pain would certainly ease Mallory's own guilt a little if she happens to accidentally cut her. That doesn't mean that she will be comfortable touching Iris, though, but part of the guilt will at least be removed if she knows that it doesn't hurt her.
I think they would be very odd best friends with unspoken mutual agreements c: I mean, if someone can still puts up with you despite a particular habit or quirk peeving them... well that's pretty much the definition of best friends xD I don't see them being typical gossipers and gushing over clothes together, but I think they would have their own version of understanding connections.

@Cybermoon

ohhhh Molly and Aki have something in common! Molly loves birds a lot actually > w <" She nicknames everyone by what they remind her of.

I think they would be very odd best friends with unspoken mutual agreements c: I mean, if someone can still puts up with you despite a particular habit or quirk peeving them... well that's pretty much the definition of best friends xD I don't see them being typical gossipers and gushing over clothes together, but I think they would have their own version of understanding connections.
Like their mutual inability to interact with others? //shot

But yeah, since they both don't care about mundane stuff like clothes or gossips they know they don't have to worry about that with each other. Seeing as Mall is mainly afraid of hurting others, and Iris has the ability to control this, they understand each other in that regard without really having to explain it to the other. Something like a friendship through silence?

Like their mutual inability to interact with others? //shot

But yeah, since they both don't care about mundane stuff like clothes or gossips they know they don't have to worry about that with each other. Seeing as Mall is mainly afraid of hurting others, and Iris has the ability to control this, they understand each other in that regard without really having to explain it to the other. Something like a friendship through silence?

Yep ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.