A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done! Done! Fucking Done! All of my work is complete sooner than I expected and I will make a cs soon.
m_04072a135ad8448d916292761fed4518.gif~c200

Nevermind. It's closed. My bad.

I'm pretty sure Dark took you and Rogue in consideration when she closed the rp o.o Meaning you two added to her cap.

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Oh, nice! Well raw and bloody steak is... alright, not quite my thing. I do enjoy the medium and soft, slightly bloody center. But if its too raw, it'll end up just tasting like blood. Which tastes like pennies and salt. And I think that might be pretty close with the taste of copper you gave to Molly. Smoked meat could fit him very well, because smoky flavor is strong and turns easily into scent. This also makes me think of automatically of musk. Smoke and musk. The scent of a wolf pelt, maybe. Hmm.

Well, I got a little sidetracked there. I vote for smoked turkey.
How can you not love raw meat. IT'S THE BEST!!!!!!. you must have you steak blue at maximum, like the french. Or even better just have steak tartare, which is probably the best way to cook your meat...since you don't cook it at all

@parkpyro: Your text is white on a white background. D:

@DarkiusHeavenstein: Quick question, am I accepted yet? o_o I don't think I have that one quite clear in mind.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
i don't think so
Okay? I'm not sure if I should take this reply as a casual joke, or that you are just denying the fact that the text in your post is white and also appears as white on the background.

In any case, I don't feel like arguing over it with 'I do', 'I don't', etc... So let's rest the case here. I'm not telling you to recolour it [spoili](by simply pressing the 'x' 'no color' box of the 'text color' palette)[/spoili], though I would really appreciate that. Just see it as a heads up from me, who uses the very unpopular bright light theme of Iwaku.

@DarkiusHeavenstein: Ok, cool. Thanks for the clarification! I will try to get a post in sometime this week...

i don't think so
Did you use the default color to type or changed it?
i don't think so
Did you use any color while writing? Because it should be on automatic default color that shows on all backgrounds.

You can easily change it by selecting the text and use the x in the upper right corner to set it back to default color.

Or check in the bbcode and delete where color= is mentioned

I am sorry. My phone is fucking up again. And I had not seen that Nemo had replied as well

2vmzree.png

Asides from one word, no.

- Iwaku themes can be set from down the page if you want to check it for yourself.
- Again, this can be fixed through the option of 'text color' in the text editor and then the square with a 'x' in it that says 'no color' when you hover over it. The square can be found underneath the square for the white colour.

2vmzree.png

Asides from one word, no.

- Iwaku themes can be set from down the page if you want to check it for yourself.
- Again, this can be fixed through the option of 'text color' in the text editor and then the square with a 'x' in it that says 'no color' when you hover over it. The square can be found underneath the square for the white colour.
thank you. On my screen it looks fine, which is why i'm having trouble fixing it

Sorry, still not. Are you sure you are pressing the right button there? o_o

vesrhv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.