A Story of Mages: The Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
At convention. Cannot post sheet.
Hope convention goes well, enjoy yourself. I don't think its a issue if you start a little late.

yay ic is up :D
I'll hopefully be able to post sometime tomorrow but i've got a ton of work and studying i gotta do, monday at the latest

Tweaked my character a bit

Got my first post up :D
though i feel like it's all short compared to everyone else's awesome posts >.<

Got my first post up :D
though i feel like it's all short compared to everyone else's awesome posts >.<
It's okay to have shorts posts, it is the intro and we don't have much to go off of from there :P

Just realized I was calling ulric ulfric >_<

THANK YOU, that's what I was thinking of while typing the reply. "Haha ulfric stormcloak"

And I'm sitting here thinking of Ulrik the slayer,
latest

This dude!

That honestly brings to mind Ulric in some sort of dystopian future or something.

Especially with the pelts and skulls, which bring to mind the Wolf-Hunter part of his name.

His full name is Ulrik The Slayer and he is High Chaplin of the space wolfs chapter of the adeptas astarties and he is 700 years old. He is also the only known space marine to get a salute from the demon-god Angron, possibly the most angry and mean fucker out there.

Don't worry I'm still here, I would post, but I'm still waiting on @CaptainObvious, unless we do a time skip, but that's not happening anytime soon lol

@EddiEddi hope you know Loren is like 19 not 12 xD

• Useful
Reactions: CaptainObvious
@EddiEddi hope you know Loren is like 19 not 12 xD

Ta Talentless, I'm on my cellphone so it's difficult to post well or as regularly as I'd like,I also don't want to post over zealously and spam the IC thread with posts lol.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Ta Talentless, I'm on my cellphone so it's difficult to post well or as regularly as I'd like,I also don't want to post over zealously and spam the IC thread with posts lol.
Oh Nonono, take your time haha. I was just saying that to let others know I haven't disappeared. Though I think that wasn't important to notify lol, but please take your time posting, don't wanna rush anyone ^_^

I also made a last tweak to my characters personality because I felt it didn't fit the way I wanted to play the character.

Reactions: CaptainObvious
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I'll get a post down tomorrow.

Ya'll are still accepting, right? I was thinking of doing something along the lines of a corrupt cleric

Ya'll are still accepting, right? I was thinking of doing something along the lines of a corrupt cleric
I am still accepting, though since Clerics get their power from their faith and devotion, I'm gonna need an explanation as to how a corrupt one can perform magic.

Unless by that you mean they used to be a cleric but quit and then pursued either Sorcery or Witchcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.