A Story of Mages: The Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it just slowed down for now.

• Thank You
Reactions: tastygoldentaters
yeah I'm just waiting for a response to the spider's getting tornado'd out of existence.

so she isn't getting warned/allerted when her pets are getting torn in to shreds?

she fully expected something like that be done to them :P

and though it hasn't been said much yet she doesn't really care about her "pets", her general opinion about spiders being "disgusting but interesting", she finds them useful but really doesn't like them, her partner Henkakumo being the sole exception

Ah, I'll sort out a post in a little then.

I posted, are we dead?

I was waiting for @Dahrinn to react to Nathaniel's jabs. Also, I wasn't sure if I could make the four men in the corner blow everything up and start a bar fight. By the way, to what degree can we control NPCs, if we can do it at all?

I was waiting for the other guys.
I'll start poking at them tomorrow and seeing if I can get this chugging along faster.

As for NPCs, you guys can decide the actions of NPCs not crucial to the progression of the mission. If you're not sure whether or not you can control something/someone, feel free to ask.

Since it will likely be a question following this post, you can control the four corners dudes.

• Thank You
If no one is going to post, I can do it tomorrow night.

I think it is just the three of us....

Well, at least we know who's into it. I'm working on my post right now.

I don't suppose its that much of a issue. so long as we're determined.

Yeah. I'm getting one up today.

I time skipped to the next morning so we could get this RP going. Is my character the only one awake or did y'all leave without me?

Sorry for the delay, major shit went down, my other half and I got jumped and I ended up in a brawl with the dude.

Wow, that sucks! I hope you guys are okay now!

Status
Not open for further replies.