A Princess in need

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Yes free as birds flying in the sky,"and he unbuttoned her dress, as she was bare, he ran his smooth up her back to let her feel him.

She shivered and turned and undressed him. Taking her time letting her hands caress his body. "I love you" she whispered lightly in his ear. She looked deep into his eyes and kisses him passionately.

"I love you too,"he smiled and let her undress him, this was the best feeling he had felt in a long long time. He slipped the dress down and put it to the side and kissed her back cupping her cheeks.

She moaned softly as he kissed her. She pulled back and pulled him to the bed with her. She laid on her back and let him stare at her body which should would ley him claim as his.

Kyle lay on top of her and he planted soft gentle kiss down her body and he let her feel him as he kissed her. He kissed her thighs and then her middle softly not wanting to hurt her.

Her boy quiver as he kissed her. She moaned and watched as he got lower. She gripped the sheets and tried to not lose herself in the feeling. 'W-what is he doing between my thighs?' she thought to herself.

Then he moved himself back up and kissed her on the neck. He thought omg her body is amazing.

She moans and runs her hands down his bare chest. As he came back up her slim body she spread her legs for him in anticipation.

(Lol okay)

He asked her kissing her neck,"do you want me to enter?"

She nodded her head softly. She gripped his arms waiting for him to enter her.

He kissed her on the lips and enter her gently and softly kissing her lips and nibbling her lip.

She dug her nails into his arms. She bled alittle, she took in a sharp breath and tried to breath easily. "O-ow" she said softly

He took it out and stopped nibbling and said,"sorry I'm so sorry."

She looked in his eyes and said "No,no it's fine. I am just still alittle sore from the meadow. I am fine, please continue my love."

"Are you sure? Cause you know I wouldn't want to hurt you,"he said smiling.

She nodded her head and kisses him softly. "I'm fine. I promise. " She laid back down and watched his amazing body.

He smiled and kissed her again and re entered her hoping to not hurt her again, he really got angry with himself every time he did.

She dug her nails in softly then relaxed. She was connected with him not only mentally but physically.

He enter some more and kissed her neck, then cheek and lips.

She moans and lets her tongue slip in his mouth. She spreads her legs wider and allowed more of him in. She got feel a heat building up in her pelvic region.