A Princess in need

"Yeah, are you sure you want to do this?"He asked her.

"Yes" She smiling while looking deeply into his eyes. She grasps his hand and kisses it.

He kissed hers back and and helped her onto the horse.

She found the riding with trousers was much more comfortable. She watched as he mounted Jasper and nudged Sebastian into a walk. She stopped then turned and looked back at the castle one last time, sighs and turns back around and spurs her mount into a full out gallop.

He saw her gallop and he galloped faster to catch up. He smiled and decided to start a conversation. "So tell me about yourself?"

"I love nature and music. My horses are my best friends. I enjoy baking. What about you, my love?" The last part she put alot of emphasis. She slowed Sebastian down to a brisk walk.

"I love horses, you and i also love being in love, it feels great inside, and now we can be in love without being apart,"he smiled and galloped Jasper to walked beside her. He adored her so much.

"I love you too" She giggles " Do you know how to hunt or farm? " She asks patting sebastians neck

"Yes, Do you?"he asked galloping the horse more.

She nodded her head. " I know how to hunt but on the other hand I don't have the slightest clue how to farm.

"Maybe that's something I have to teach you,"he smiled and then he saw the cottage ahead and he said,"I'll race you,"and he galloped Jasper faster ahead of her.

She smiled and spurred Sebastian into a full out gallop, ofcourse beating Jasper. She gathered her skirts and hopped down. "The Stable is on the right hand side. It is relatively new." She said untying her bags from Sebastian. She handed his reins over to Kyle. " I will go inside and start tidying up" She said as she opens the large door.

He smiled and took both of the horses inside the stable and he put them in there den. He placed a big load of hay at there side to thank them for the journey and he smiled and said,"Thanks guys, you have helped me land the girl I am in love with, hope we can be alone tonight."

She removed all the cobwebs and swept the large stone floor. She clear ed out the fire place and started a fire with a small bundle of kinlin. She place the large marital quilt on the king sized bed. Her mother would kill her if she knew she took the quilt. It was suposed to be a wedding gift for when she got married. She smiled and walked out to the main parlor.

He then smiled and walked into the house and smiled. "You don't have to clean."

She blushes and says "I just am alittle bit of a clean freak".

"Well maybe we can do that later after we have had some us time,"he asked smiling holding her delicate hands.

She smiled and led him to the small bedroom. "Are you ready?"

"What do you think?"He said smirking and raising his eyebrow.

She giggles and turns for him to unbutton her dress. "Finally we are free" she says.