A Princess in need

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He pushed harder and began to grind his hips kissing her.

She moaned alittle louder and started to enjoy the fire building up inside of her

He smiled and grind more, then he pulled the sheets over them.

She moaned louder and louder. The fire in her stomach was building higher and higher. 'What is this feeling that I'm close to something? ' She thought tho herself.

The next morning he woke up with her beside him. He stroked her forehead and smiled, she looked sweet when she was asleep. Last night was magical and special and just about them.

She slowly awoke to Kyle stroking her forehead. She still felt woozy from the amazing night they shared. The small remote home was filled with the love. She slowly looked up into his intoxicating eyes. "Good morning " She smiled.

"Good Morning, How are you?"he asked and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

She streched alittle and replied "Very well, and you my love?"

"I'm awesome, How about some breakfast?"He said with a wide grin on his face.

She laughed softly "Sure" She sat up and grabbed her robe that was drapped on her trunk on the floor.

"No you should stay in bed? I'll go make it,"he said quickly getting up to stop her.

She smiled and obeyed getting back into thier bed. "Ok, thank you"

"Your welcome, Miss,"he said with a smirk and raised eyebrow. He went into the kitchen and got out two eggs. He shouted,"How do you like your eggs?"

She smiled and replied "scrambled!". She took off her clothing and laid under the sheets naked waiting for him.

Kyle smiled and began to make her scrambled eggs, toast and a glass of juice with a rose included. He carried it all in gentle to her and placed it in front of her saying,"A tasty breakfast for a beautiful lady."

She blushed lightly at the comment and sat up. As she did so the covers revealed her naked body to him. She giggled and shyly covered her bare chest.

"Hey i've seen all before,"he said with a smirk.

She smirked and crawls toward him. "Yes,I know.but this body is very needy" she kissed him softly pressing her naked body against his clothed one.

"Yes I know,"Kyle said and kissed her back wrapping her legs around his hips.

She let her tongue slip into to his mouth and explored it. "I want to please you this time" she rolled her hips against his crotch where his bulge was already growing.