A Princess in need

He felt a shiver up his back as she sucked his cock and he lipped her nippes.

She goes down further taking more of him in her mouth

He smirked widely and lipped her nipples again.

She shivers and pulls back and sneezes.
"Sorry. I'm just cold" she continues to shiver, her naked body covered in goosebumps.

He got her dress and wrapped it round her. "Warmer?"

She nodded her head then looked up into kyle's dark eyes
"Kyle?" her heart pounded as she prepared herself to ask him a question that would change her life forever.

"Yes,"he smiled into her deep blue eyes.

"Do you love me?" She asks looking up into his eyes holding his arms gently

"Yes, with all my heart, I've loved since the day I started working here, since the day I met you and that's why I have never left, I have a question?"He said smiling and holding his hands delicately.

She flushes and asks "yes? What is it?" Her heart pounding

"Do you like living here?"He asked, because he had a brilliant idea that if she loved him back and she hated this place just as much as he did they could elope together.

"Well yes. I've always called the castle home....but I want to be free of the rigorous duties of a princess in line for the throne." She pulled him close to her.

"Do you want to elope?"He smiled and said.

Her eyes widened and she wrapped her arms around his neck saying " Yes!"
She kissed him sweetly smiling

He kissed her back smiling, he was so happy."How about we leave tonight?"He asked.

Her mind was in chaos. So many thoughts going at once, but then it struck her. She could pack a small trunk of her simpliest clothing and few neccessities. " Ok. I need to get back to the castle clean up and eat dinner. Wait until the last bell tolls then meet me in the stable. Have the horses ready to leave. I don't know if you were aware but there is an old cottage about ten miles from here. I found it while i was riding alone a week ago. It has everything we'll need it just needs some tidying up." She stepped into her dress and turned for him to lace up her up again.

He nodded and laced her up, then he got all his clothing on. He kissed her and got on the horse again and galloped off smiling.

She watched him grin the entire trip back. She kisses him once last time before going in to clean up.
After a very quiet dinner with her mother she goes to her room and locks the door. She packs 8 of her simpliest dresses and shoes.
'Not much longer' she says as she looks at the clock, the second hand on the first before last bell. She washes and puts her hair up into a tight bun, she puts on her mourning dress she wore to her father's funeral and ripped out the front wearing matching black trousers underneath. 'Now i can ride much more comfortably' she thought.

He galloped back to the barn and then he went into the wee bedroom in the barn. He got all his clothes together, he loved the saying if you love someone you would do anything for them and this is actually it. It was his own fairy tale were he gets his fair maiden and falls in love and marrys. He grabbed the suitcase packed with his stuff. He wore a white, puffy shirt with brown trousers and a black waistcoat with high black boots.

Then he got the two horses together and he put his suitcase tied in it.

She grabs her trunk and silently walks to the barn, luckily there were no guards around. She finally reached the stables and sighed then opened the door and saw Kyle standing there with the horses. She walked to him slowly and set down her trunk. She kisses him softly resting her forehead on his. "Well are you ready " she asked