A Princess in need

"Awww and I hope he has your beauty,"he said kissing her cheek.

"I love you so much Kyle. I am so proud to be your wife and now the mother of your child." She smiled and kissed him passionately.

"I love you too, I am so proud to be your husband and the father of our child but I am a little scared also,"He replied looking down.

"Of what my love?" She said running her fingers through his hair.

"Of taking care of our child, I never really done any babysitting or looking after like changing nappies and feeding him,"He said truthfully.

Ana laughed loudly. "Baby that will all come with time. For the first few months I'll breast feed." She smiled and giggled.

"Okay,"he said with a smile and kissed her nose lightly.

Anna smiled and laid her in the crook of his neck taking in the smell of his skin. He smelled of musk and cologne. It was intoxicating.

(Sure)

Nine months later Anna was cleaning the kitchen after making a large breakfast. Her once small tummy was overly swollen with pregnancy. She was glowing and happy. They had decided they would wait until the baby was born to know the sex. Kyle was laying on the couch when she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She felt liquid running down her legs. She was smart enough to know her water had just broken. She smiled but began to panic. "Kyle? Kyle honey?" She waddled over to the couch where he laid. "Honey my water just broke." He looked confused. "The baby's coming!" She said laughing. He jumped up and grabbed the bag they had packed in preparation for this day. He helped her down to the car and quickly drove her to the hospital.

Once they arrived they gave Anna a room and called for a birthing doctor and left her and Kyle alone in the room for a moment. Anna smiled up at Kyle who hadn't left her side for even a second. She held his hand tightly. Having contractions Anna did her breathing exercises and tried her best to relax. Which was very difficult as she was excited to have her baby finally in her arms.

Kyle was lying in the living room when heard Anna scream and he rushed her quickly into hospital. Every step of the way he held her hand for to help and did the breathing exercises with her heee hooo heee hoo. Then when it was finished out came a beautiful baby girl who had the exact resemblance as her beautiful mother, Kyle smiled and felt tears come to his eyes, he was so happy that they dripped down his cheeks and he kissed Anna hand.

(sorry if you wanted it to be a boy)

Anna smiled and cried as the doctor handed her, her new baby girl. She had been cleaned and was absolutely beautiful. Anna was still drenched in sweat. "S-she's so gorgeous." She said crying. She looked up at Kyle and smiled as he touched his fore head to hers. Anna looked at her baby and kissed her head. She had a head full of blonde curls. "What would you like to name her?" Anna said looking up at her husband.

"Baby Taylor,"He smiled wanting to cry himself as he took his daughter in his arms smiling.

The doctors helped Anna get up and get cleaned off. She thanked them and got back into her now clean bed. She was so tired but she didn't want to fall asleep and miss any precious moment with her new baby. "Kyle, lay with me." She said looking up into his gorgeous eyes.

"Am I able to?"he asked not sure if he should as she should rest after what she has been through.

"Yes, the bed is big enough." She smiled weakly at him. She couldn't sleep unless she was in her eyes. "Please?" She nearly begged.

He slipped Taylor in her cot and he climbed in beside Anne and he cuddled her close smiling.

"I love Taylor so much already." She looked over at her baby girl who was sound asleep in her bed. She smiled and faced Kyle. "When we get home you still owe me a drawing." She said laughing softly. She rested her head against his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep. Her body was exhausted.