• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

A Princess in need

Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
"You please me every time,"he moaned when she rolled her hips on his crotch and was enjoying every second of it.

Annoliese gently pushed him on his back and kissed him. She pulled his shirt over his head and kissed down his neck to his navel. She looked up waiting for Kyle's permisson to continue.

Ann unbuttoned his trousers and gently pulled his large cock out and licks the head of it. She licks it in circular motions then works her way down to his balls then back up. Once the entire thing is coated with her saliva she sucks on the head. She hears him moan and she moves further down until her was was completely enveloped by her mouth.

Kyle felt a shiver go down his back as she licked his dick the first time and moaned when she repeated the promise but enjoyed every moment of it. Then when she sucks on the head of his cock he smirks and wants more and he moans a little louder when she puts pressure on and was happy it just them in the house.

She watches as he enjoys her touch. After a while she crawled on top of him and kissed him softly, the kiss becoming more passionate as time went by. "I love you Kyle." She said between kisses.

I love you too,"he said kissing and expressing himself. "Let's go horse riding."

She smiled. "Ok!" She got up and began dressing in a heavy coat and tight riding pants she stole from the riding guard's closet. She watched as Kyle dressed. She bent down to lace up her riding boots. "Where are we going sweetie?"

"Nowhere in particular just a ride get somewhere,"he said tying his riding boots and then he buttoned his shirt. After they got dressed he asked,"do you want to go on separate horses or single ones?"

"We can double up"she said. Grabbing her scarf she walked out to the barn to groom Sebastian.

"Sebastian, my love" She said as she finished brushing Sebastian's hindquaters. "Should I pack a lunch while you saddle him?" She placed the brush back into the bucket of supplies and wiped her hands on a clean towel.

"If you wish, we should have lunch with us, I'll saddle him now,"he said with a smile and kissed her gentle on the cheek. He grabbed the saddle and lifted it on Sebastian and he strapped in it. Kyle placed his hand and shook the saddle to make sure it was secure.

Ann smiled and walked briskly back to the house. "Hmmm. What should I make? Oh! I know!" She quickly packed a large lunch with a blanket in a basket. She shut the front door and walked back to the small barn. "Ok! Are we ready?" She asked while approaching Kyle, who was standing in Sebastian's stall.

"Yes,"he strapped the basket to Sebastian then he lifted her up onto the horse where her legs were at the side. He then jumped up and put one leg over and smiled,"You better hold on tight,"with a smirk and he rided Sebastian fast out of the barn.

She laughed/screamed and wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her face tightly against his back. "Don't go too fast sweetie!" She said while holding on for dear life. After a moment she slowly opened her eyes and saw the tree flying by and quickly squeezed her eyes shut again. Moments later she felt Sebastian slow down then start to walk. She looked around and saw a large, beautiful meadow every inch covered in flowers of all shapes and sizes. Off in the distance she saw a small lake. "Wow! It's beautiful!" She said smiling brightly.

He smiled and jumped off, then lifted her down and said,"It's where we first met, you were a little girl swimming in the lake and I was sitting against a tree sketching and you looked at me when you heard the bell for dinner time and it was the first time I instantly fell in love with you, you were the most beautiful girl in the world and i couldn't let go of that, when you father tried to set up with guys. I was watching everything trying not to pick a fight with them as It would mess up my feelings more,"he said with a smile and kissed her on both cheeks.

"You were the one who was always there!" She looked up into his eyes. "I always thought it was some strange person who was going to try and steal me away and hold me for ransom." She nudged her cheek against his chest. "If you don't mind me asking. What were you sketching?" She asked.

"You, your face was so delicate, I was having artist block at the time and when I saw your face, I knew it was something to admire, like a spark or piece of the sky, it was perfect, now here is me talking like I am a stalker,"he said turning around and putting his hand on his head.

She gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "Sweetie! It's fine! Actually I am interested in seeing the sketch." She kissed his lips when he turned around. "Where is it ? The sketch, I mean." She grasped his hand tightly.

Back