A New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone send me a basic layout plan for the room? I'm kind of terrible with that program, at least in creating walls and stuff. :P So, if someone has like the basic thing laid out, I would like to have that too.

I would definitely like a blank layout. I'm just terrible with such programs in general... :P So, a blank layout would be appreciated.

You are given a corner desk but you may change it. There will be a slot for mail and packages in the future is why I want it to be there.

Has everyone done their PLTs and such? Is so we can go to the rooms and have lunch.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the last one was CynderTheDragonness' character, Alianne.

You are given a corner desk but you may change it. There will be a slot for mail and packages in the future is why I want it to be there.

Has everyone done their PLTs and such? Is so we can go to the rooms and have lunch.

the desk is in the same area, here is my arial layout. Im going to add it to my CS for reference and i have pictures and real life pictures for design reference that im going to put in my post in the IC. here is the layout and the desk posititon i wanted to use so you can tell me if its okay.

DJ i can whip up a blank layout. do you want a TV in the living area? other than putting basic furniture in the layout ill leave the pet room blank so you can describe it yourself in the IC. is that okay?

My layout:

2 things- the desk or something must be against that wall or what ever is sent to you will land on the floor (IE: birthday cake, cookies, ect)
All doors are of the sliding type to save on space.

Other than that, the floor plan looks great!

okay thank you, and what will be the dimensions for the teachers' room?

I just finished the bedroom floor. The size for the teacher's room is 19 X 28. Place the elevator in there somewhere. Here is the bedroom floor. Bedroom floor.png

Reactions: koolkat4595
Housekeeper's quarters? I know I have to get another post up with Raven.

So it's kinda funny, you all kinda know how your rooms will look and things like that, and then i'm like "I finally figured out what color my robe is".......................................................... I really wish I was better at design and the sort...................

MyRoom.png
This will be Damian's room. @koolkat4595 thanks for the basic layout, it helped a lot. I used the site named floorplanner.com in the end and after almost wanting to punch my pc in half, I'm done. I'm terrible at these kinds of programs. :P

TK- I can do your room. After we go to the shops, we can discuss what interests your character has and what he bought.

Here are the pics for the main floor.

Attachments

• Main Floor-2.png
    Main Floor-2.png
    734.1 KB · Views: 4
TK- I can do your room. After we go to the shops, we can discuss what interests your character has and what he bought.

Here are the pics for the main floor.
Main Floor-2.png

The Main Floor

Main Floor.png

The Main Floor enlarged

CynderTheDragoness- I will work on the staff floor next. But assume that your quarters will be the same as the draconic teacher's.

What kinds of games such as pinball machines, pool tables.... do want me to include? Swimming pool? Basketball or tennis court? This is for the game floor.

hmmmmm, personally, Kazu is generally well rounded (thanks to Japanese school systems XP) So I'm good with whatever is in there..... maybe an older shooter game? Oh! I know.... could there be "The Gauntlet"? That game brings back memories....

Pac-Man and other classic arcade games.

Reactions: DjGameK1ng
Good. Keep adding ideas and I'll try to keep track of them. Cards or board games?

Both. Get a little variety in there.

Reactions: The Music Man
Status
Not open for further replies.