A New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw that there is a gaming system in the shop, Kairi will be very pleased when she sees it. Also, all characters gamers like kazu and DJ if you guys want to build bonds over that and maybe create like a gaming group im up for that. there are not many of us, so we should find some common interests, what does everyone think? There does not seem to be a bad guy so it should be easy for us all to get along.

Reactions: The Creator 8
lol I'm cool with that.... and Ozaki and Kazu will probably be closer than the others from what I can tell, probably because they are both Japanese.....

Reactions: koolkat4595
Sounds like a great idea! The club could meet in the student lounge. Weekends are free to do what you want. Lady Violetta will open the Village for those who ask. She is strict yet she knows that teens want their independence. If there is no one is on merit/demerit, she might even let people go through the carnival. The main thing is to mention the classes and even make mistakes, do your independent classes (a quick mention is all that is needed for it to count ), and have with your pets. Mention them from time to time and be sure to watch over and them into mischief ...oooopppps! Out of mischief I mean.

I see that Kazu also likes to sing, which is a bonus for their friendship. im curious about Mystique. kairi and her like to gardening, reading, and chocolate, but both have reserved personalities. faye and the headmistress both love like animals, i can see faye trying to befriend violetta. There are not many adults around, so Faye would probably learning all she can from her and dragons becoming her passion. @Silverdawn Matt, Kairi , and whoever else is interested could bond over animals. are staff and students allowed to beome friends?

On another note, what happened to @CynderTheDragoness ?

A gaming club? Great idea! I'm in! I would love to see what type of gamers we have in this RP!

According to her page, she was on vacation. I'll send a reminder to her.

Mystique is an older orphan and will not go out of her way to befriend people because she never had a friend. She is a curious being and will get herself into trouble if she is not careful.

Mystique has not played any games (all I have ever played is Pokemon and the earlier ones that my daughter was no longer interested in."

lol pokemon is one of my favorites...... and you guys will get a good surprise when we go into the club......... Kazu isn't the average gamer....

Most likely a pro. LOL. Perhaps Mystique will get involved in gaming.

Are we ready to go to our rooms?

I am trying to create terms of Magic starting with the Positive/Good Magic to Negative/Evil Magic. Here is what I have. I need the terms where the ?? are. Anyone have good terms for the last two?
Palladianian

??-Benevolent- very generous

Neutral-

??Malevolent

Nefarious

I am working on a map at the moment to go with these terms.

The second tier of evil magic, should be called: "Chaotic". That's what I think.

i like malevolent, it goes with benevolent. the worst could be sanguinary (sanguineous), though i do like the one you already have. chaotic could be a good fit as well. neutral could be egalitarian to fit better with the other words. it is okay if we post reference pictures of how we want out dorm room to look? i know you have a layout but i wanted to have pictures of the dorm and the pet room to give better visualization along with my descriptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on a site that lets you make realistic rooms, ect. Check it out here:
floorplanner.com

I will be making the academy and such from here. I'll let you take a look at it while I set up the room.

I will work on the project after one of my grandson's parents get home.

I haven't been getting notifications. Then I went on vacation. Anyone want to catch me up?

we have not gotten far, we are still in orientation. i believe all of the accepted characters have fallen and are in the lecture hall. All we did was ask some questions about the new world.

Ok. I'll try to post tomorrow. I have to get to sleep because I have to work early tomorrow.

st finished picking out room ideas for faye and kairi, what going to be hard is trying to imagine the pet space. i might rethink kairi's pet since i want to her abilities to reflect her botany knowledge.

also, is there a two to get two degrees or double major? like a character took all the required classes and wanted two titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you may get two or three degrees. Many degrees overlap classes.

Here is the student basic room (Bedroom 17 X 22 with a pet balcony of 17 X 21- When the dragon is too big for the room it will be given its own space.) I have changed Mystique's a bit to reflect her own personality.
postng.png Mystique's Room.png

I did not have time to do the Staff bedroom but it will be bigger than the students.
I have one done on Paint and here is that one.
4- Staff Bedroom.gif

okay layout is not a problem. for the desk does it have to be a corner desk or can the desk be in the same place with a different type of desk

Status
Not open for further replies.