A New World Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
TK- and which room?

You will be 'learning' about the various components of the wand and staff. I had plan on the staff being stronger than the wand but the wand would aim more directly than the staff and is faster.

Also if you choose a personal dragon, it can find ores and gems for you. But the downside of personal dragon is that it has to be trained not to take other people's property. They are attracted to bling and any kind of sparkly including sunbeams.

lol I like how you added "and sunbeams"

the room I wanted was the second one, the one with texture.... and I think i'm in room 3

This where I have everyone at the moment:
Room 1: Alianne (Aly) Lockwood by CynderTheDragoness; DS
Room 3: Tachibana Kazu by TK; TDS
Room 5: Matt Brett by Silverdawn; TDS
Room 7: Mystique Rose deForest by The Creator 8; TDS
Room 9: Kairi Ozaki by koolkat4595;TDS
Headmistress: Lady Violetta Rose deForest by The Creator 8
Draconic Teacher: Faye Norwood by koolkat4595
Butler/Housekeeper: Raven Blackthorn by CynderTheDragoness

Damian by DjGameK1ng is floating around with no room or course assigned to him

Please make any corrections ASAP!

Last edited:
Tachibana is trad, though if you would like another draconic, it would be fun (and wouldn't be that hard to fix rp wise.. would only have to change one thing in one post XP)

okay, i'll go with that then.... i'll probably have that happen in my next post (whenever I think itd be a good point for me to reply)

Here are the maps!

1-Main Floor.png 3-Bedroom floor.png 6-Staff Floor.gif 7-The VIllage and Carnival.jpg 8-Non-Magical Floor.png 9.png
The Main Floor

The Bedroom Floor

The Staff Floor
The Village and Carnival Area
The Non-Magical Floor
The Roof

Draconic Teacher bedroom.png The Draconic Teacher Room Floor design- koolkat- is this ok to fit your rooms on?

Houskeeper options.png Ones I set up for Staff Floor- CynderTheDragoness- is there one that you like or would you like to change the design/coloration of one?

Attachments

• 2-Main Floor.png
    2-Main Floor.png
    501.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 3-Bedroom floor.png
    3-Bedroom floor.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 5
i used your dimensions so it should fit. the only thing is that where the door is going to the pet room there is right next to the top wall in my layout but its an easy fix there is only a wardrobe there, they can switch places and about the wands, if we create our own what would the components be based on? i suggested pottermore so that not everyone would have the same power house wand. the wand lore itself is a great source of wand building if you dont have a set system for wand creation. i vote that we use pottermore or something similar to for wands chose their owners based on character personality. it would be fun and there would be diversity in wands. plus later on in the RP when we are suppose chose the staff or wand, we can create our own if you want so then we can have the best of both worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said earlier that Damian/DJ has room 6. You probably read over it. Btw, hooray for staves! \(^-^)/

hey so real quick, I was thinking about it, but will there be any non/less magical extra curricular activities? Like sports teams? Maybe like magical fencing or something? If we do.... sweet!

I have a system in place but students do not know that the trees that they will be planting will be for the wands and staffs. That is why every gets a basic wand. I also plan on using wands for practicing runes-(they can emit sparkling lights).

I have an extremely long list of trees, gemstones, rocks, ect to go through and trim down before I post them. ((They come from Wiccan sources))
Each Level will focus one aspect of the making of the wands and staff.
Level one has the trees.
Level two has the the elements to imbibe into the them.
Level three has the core metal.
Level four has the Gems, Ores, Minerals.
Level five is harvesting the trees.
Level six is the actual making of them.

I hope that this answers your questioning of a system being in place. I doubt that I have touch all the points because I have been interrupt so many times by my 5 month old grandson that I am babysitting......

Thanks for reminding me, DJ!

TK- we could do magical fencing if someone volunteers to teach it. ((Hint Hint for Faye/koolkat))

Not really.. just informing everyone that I do have plans in place. I have run this academy for quite a few years and have added to it each year.

Are we ready to continue on? I'd like to finish up the shopping and start the classes soon.

I am, but seeing as Silverdawn and CynderTheDragoness have replied in quite a while, we might have to wait a little bit.

I am thinking that they might be in college and have studies to do.

I'm here, had internet issues these past couple of days (router blew up and had no access to lan of any kind)

Status
Not open for further replies.