A New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in this if you are still accepting.

a few things though.

My usual Character is a pure dragon. I don't mind modifying him, but I think this may be an instance where I might not have to. in the case of modification, I'll make him a Draconic student.

I can be on at least once a day, usually, unless something happens or I fall asleep before I can get a post out. ^^ I also don't mind long term either. Writing length for me usually depends upon that of others, so if you write a lot, My post can usually be longer unless I have severe Writing block. (happens to everyone, doesn't it? XD)
I think that all characters start off on earth, and are selected to come to this magic filled world. So i dont know if being a dragon on earth is plausible in this universe but the GM will give you a straight answer to your question Creator 8 . Welcome to the RP though!

• Thank You
Reactions: FireDrake150
Poor Matthew! He will have to get the handheld game boxes. Plus many more items in the General Store. A lot more in store!

Poor Matthew! He will have to get the handheld game boxes. Plus many more items in the General Store. A lot more in store!
Yeah I know right, he'll be so lost. He hopes the Laptops at least have solitaire...

Just one question, why are the Personal Laptop Systems abbreviated to PLT? Shouldn't it be PLS? Just one thing I noticed, but nothing major.

FireDrake150

All students are humans and from somewhere on Earth. If you wish to join that is fine as long as you have a human character.
Hmm, that may be hard. I Tend to prefer characters that can manipulate fire...So, Unless a Firebender could work, I dunno.

alright, Then I think I can make this work. XD

Ah, so it's Personal Laptop abbreviated, not Personal Laptop System. Got it.

so to give you guys a little bit of a heads up, on monday (american timeframe) I'll be traveling for around 18 hours, so I probably won't be able to post until the day after....... unless I'm too excited

yep, though I'll be here until sunday, so there's that at least

just scanned over the career blog post.Will the teachers stay here as staff? are you planning on having a second wave of students after this group?

I plan on having teachers being able to move on with the class that they started with. They just will travel with the students and take the Exit Exams with them.

Yes, I do plan on more students and hopefully build a complete world. I did this on another RP site before it went down. We had 12 land countries and 1 sky country. Each country but one had a school. There were many players and some had 3 characters. I have such hopes for this RP.

Reactions: koolkat4595
I plan on having teachers being able to move on with the class that they started with. They just will travel with the students and take the Exit Exams with them.

Yes, I do plan on more students and hopefully build a complete world. I did this on another RP site before it went down. We had 12 land countries and 1 sky country. Each country but one had a school. There were many players and some had 3 characters. I have such hopes for this RP.
i can tell by how thorough you are. I cant wait to for my characters to grow with this RP.

its so hard to type when u have a sleeping kitty on your keyboard XD

I have a large orange one that helps me. LOL. He even sends my post off for me. So if you see a garbled post, use your kitty imagination to read it. Meanwhile I'll edit it into more readable form.

So many plans and thoughts and ideas have gone into this RP that I hope it catches the attention of many people's attention here. However if someone has a side plot or idea to add, please let me hear it! The RP is only as good as the ones who are creating it. It can be as simple as a new creature or sweet or even a side plot of mischief or misadventure!

Reactions: koolkat4595
Two more things-
1) I have a student to lead you into places an situations so that there is more mishaps. She will also be a leader and well excel in most things with practice.

2) Anything that is on Earth today can be had in the world except that it has to be passed by me first. Just describe what you want and tell me the name of it. But only one of each kind of thing! Like all Nintendo games, X box games, as well as any other system is on 1 item- The Game Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.