A New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a console type gaming system there? maybe set up a TV room for that, a theater could be nice, and DDR. DDR is a must. you also have fighting games like tekken or street fighters that are classic arcade games. ill come up with more ideas but im seeing this place as the go to spot for the students away from the school. Also is there any plans on having a cafe in the village?

TK- I can do your room. After we go to the shops, we can discuss what interests your character has and what he bought.

Here are the pics for the main floor.
are you going to place this floor plans of the students room in the IC as refernces? like i saw that you updated Mystiques floorplan are you going tp do that for all the students?

Also, as per some card game ideas..... what about a really ironic one for this rp...... MTG?

Also, as per some card game ideas..... what about a really ironic one for this rp...... MTG?
hmmm never heard of that one. if your going for ironic, what about dungeons and dragons? it seems like a few of us are older game lovers.

NFS!!!! Need for Speed!!!!
There's NFS Carbon, NFS Hot Pursuit, NFS Most Wanted. There's more, i just can't remember them because my dad broke the PS2 so I can't get my NFS fix. This has gon on for fivr years now. I'M IN WITHDRAWAL!!

Ok, I'm good.

MTG is Magic The Gathering..... it's pretty big right now among both young and old.

now i feel like an over-achier with faye's post. does she need an elevator as well? Are the students rooms basic for now?

I'm leaving Aly's room basic. Just decorating as I see fit.

now i feel like an over-achier with faye's post. does she need an elevator as well? Are the students rooms basic for now?
The elevator was something metioned in Creators post about the rooms. Creator posted the room of Mystique and the basic layout, which included 3 things which couldn't be moved. Desk, Elevator and Closet.

i know but that was for the students room. The draconic teachers room has a different layout, though i did put the desk and closet in their respective places. So i was confused since there was not any set guide lines about the room other than the dimensions. I do have the perfect place for it but it wont be in the corresponding place, any thoughts?

i know but that was for the students room. The draconic teachers room has a different layout, though i did put the desk and closet in their respective places. So i was confused since there was not any set guide lines about the room other than the dimensions. I do have the perfect place for it but it wont be in the corresponding place, any thoughts?
You would have to wait for Creator to answer that. I don't know if Creator will be fine with it.

All bedrooms have an elevator because that is how you get your belongings from The Village. There is a Floating Spiral Staicase but there is no steps! *Grins* Just accept that fact and we will soon start next part.

Reactions: koolkat4595
lol sorry for the delay on my part, I'm writing it now (and i'm going to try to provide as much detail as I can, so that way it's easier for you to help me with my room layout)

I need all students and staff to head to the dining room please.

Status
Not open for further replies.