A New World Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the fencing would be a great fit, seeing as faye is a ball of energy. learning how to fight would be a great thing since none of us know what we will be facing in this new world. also i do apologize. for some odd reason the alert system did not update me on this RP and two other RPs im in. thats why i was mia for the last couple of days

Then someone would have speak to Lady Violetta soon. We will soon be leaving the bridge between the two galaxies.

Reactions: koolkat4595
lol I'll probs start talking about it while we go around the store, and before we hit the general pulling them over to you, and that should settle it......

Just to let you know creator the signup link on the IC does not go here it goes to the old interest check thread that is not closed for further replies.

Nvm i see what you did there on the top left on the first post!

So important news. I have to get the laptop fixed so I'll be using a mixture between my tablet and my phone. I will still be posting but it is be less often and may have mistakes in the posts. Hopefully it will be back soon!

Koolkat- We can put up with a few errors until you get your laptop back.
I hope to get this RP moving a bit faster now that school has started and Labor Day weekend is over. So lets get posting!

I know! I like a much faster posting myself. Even several posts a day don't bother me!

I tend to go a tad slow with more than two people, mainly because I like to follow the 2 between posts before I go again.

Yay yay yay just bought a nice PC so I will be back posting regularly soon¡!!

I am so sorry about being MIA for the last couple of days my account has been locking me out every time i try to log in.

i've been gone myself.... sorry for that... unexpected trip landed me with no internet that was good..

Status
Not open for further replies.