• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh it is >\\\< make it!
I'll def work on it this week lol^^, you finally will get a 1x1 with me XD Mr. Army Man lol

• Love
Reactions: Stryder
I changed my mind, I will take Molly Weasley. I will figure out how to make her part slythrin :D
If that is okay?
They got you too @Pasi @Shayla @Kythera The Triple Threat are Witches... I just know it! xD

Molly Weasley
Deborah-Ann-Woll-jessica-hamby-15066729-500-500.jpg

Reactions: CALLISTO
I changed my mind, I will take Molly Weasley. I will figure out how to make her part slythrin :D
If that is okay?
Slytherin is actually full , Sorry!

She will be Ravenclaw, just have a somewhat Slytherin personality. However, she will be in Ravenclaw because she loves knowledge
Done and will jot you in!

Reactions: Emi
I think I will have to take Karen Gillan as Rose... Yes I did it, deal with it! :P

We need more Gryffindor and Huffle babies! Come on, those houses are awesome!! Better than Slytherin

We need more Gryffindor and Huffle babies! Come on, those houses are awesome!! Better than Slytherin
Indeed we do or no Sign up's/OOC for you all!

Tag people you know guys ;u;

Ummm I mean if no one comes in a few days I can take a male Hufflepuff or Gryffindor depending on which are open then... Multiple chars is how I like to play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.